Ebola watch, Ebola watch!!!

Got news for ya, Ebola in America is here to stay. And that is all on this current asshole President. He's completely dismantled our Immigration System. There's no going back. Ebola is here to stay.

Where is it, pants-shitter?

You should check yourself into a hospital for Ebolysteria. You have a badly persistent case of it.

Ebola isn't gone, anymore than the toxic chemical poisons are gone in the Gulf or the Nuclear poison is gone from the Pacific. Just because the corrupt MSM decides to no longer report on something, doesn't mean it no longer exists. Ebola will continue to pop in America for many many years to come. It's not going away. Another glorious achievement of your Dear Leader's.

Last edited:
I'm sorry. I was counting my hoarded ammo and did not catch what you were saying. There's a shortage of ammo, you know. Because the Army and DHS bought 6 billion rounds. Don't tell me it was all this hoarding by us real Americans that caused the shortage. We all know the Army is coming to round us up and put us in FEMA camps and shoot us up with Ebola so the 20 million illegal dead Mexican felons can vote Obama in for a third term. The Army needs something to do after fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan. Hey, someone tear down that fucking yellow ribbon! How did that get there? Anyway, the Army is coming for us. That's why Obama is coming to take away my guns, and that is why I bought more. So he could take more guns from my dead cold hands. Are you wearing a flag pin? I don't see a flag pin. Are you a commie or something? Maybe we should waterboard you just to be sure. If you drown, then we will know you weren't a commie. Did you say EBOLA!!!? Watch out, that's spread by gay marriage you know. Ebola is. It's number five on the Gay Agenda. I heard it on the radio. The real name of Ebola is Den-Gay Fever. It does not get more obvious than that! Den-GAY fever. That's how you know. We should be more manly man like Putin.

I just had that same conversation with my brother-in -law. He didn't cover all the issues you mentioned, but that's just because after the first several, he was shaking and drooling so hard that his head overheated.

And we did it without nuking or quarantining Africa.

DAMMIT!!!:sad::sad:

I got Ebloa just reading this thread

cough cough ,,, {{{{{{{[ THUD }}}}}}

Well, it's now January 15, 2015, one and one half months after this thread was released into the wild. I think G5000's posting was pretty solid...

Anyone up to date on that big, scary EBOLA epidemic that is surely going to kill us all because Obama, Obama, Obama???

Just for shits and giggles go over to the CDC site and check on the parabolic nature of the outbreak in Africa. January 1 there were over 20,000 cases and over 8,000 deaths.

All we know for certain is that the state run media coverage went dark a few months ago. Out of sight out of mind
Where are the Ebola cases in the USA?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

So far, only one.

Oh, it's now over 21,400 cases and 8,400 deaths in West Africa

6 of the 8 people who contracted it in Mali died. So far, no further cases in Mali

So far.

Might want to hold off spiking the football.
Spiking nothing. The whole RW bullshit was that Obama was allowing Ebola to come to the USA. So, where is it?

All we know for certain is that the State Run media has gone dark on most Ebola reporting. Rdean even posted a thread a few weeks ago that Obama's posting troops there stopped the outbreak in Africa back in Sept . Yeah, OK.

Are infected people still coming over from West Africa? Maybe

Am I concerned that a Level IV pathogen is cutting down so many humans in West Africa and has far eclipsed the fatalities in all prior outbreaks combined. Yeah, that's my main concern here. This outbreak is different, it's not abating! It's going parabolic. A Level IV slate-cleaning virus on a parabolic arc.

When it came to the USA, we did not treat it with the proper respect and safety, we treated it like it was a soiled diaper.

Meanwhile the outbreak continues unabated throughout West Africa.

But it's OK, you spike that "Obama beat Ebola!" football. Ebola, it's the JV team, right?

You still didn't answer the question. Has there been an Ebola outbreak in the USA ever since the Rightie-Wingosphere spread so much fear about it? Where's the epidemic in the USA? Where is it?

Just for shits and giggles go over to the CDC site and check on the parabolic nature of the outbreak in Africa. January 1 there were over 20,000 cases and over 8,000 deaths.

All we know for certain is that the state run media coverage went dark a few months ago. Out of sight out of mind

So far, only one.

6 of the 8 people who contracted it in Mali died. So far, no further cases in Mali

So far.

Spiking nothing. The whole RW bullshit was that Obama was allowing Ebola to come to the USA. So, where is it?

All we know for certain is that the State Run media has gone dark on most Ebola reporting. Rdean even posted a thread a few weeks ago that Obama's posting troops there stopped the outbreak in Africa back in Sept . Yeah, OK.

Am I concerned that a Level IV pathogen is cutting down so many humans in West Africa and has far eclipsed the fatalities in all prior outbreaks combined. Yeah, that's my main concern here. This outbreak is different, it's not abating! It's going parabolic. A Level IV slate-cleaning virus on a parabolic arc.

When it came to the USA, we did not treat it with the proper respect and safety, we treated it like it was a soiled diaper.

But it's OK, you spike that "Obama beat Ebola!" football. Ebola, it's the JV team, right?

You still didn't answer the question. Has there been an Ebola outbreak in the USA ever since the Rightie-Wingosphere spread so much fear about it? Where's the epidemic in the USA? Where is it?
I would hate to live inside the heads of these rubes. It must be absolutely miserable and terrifying. Plus, they are having to clean the shit out of their pants frequently. That has to get annoying at some point, doesn't it?

I mean...after you shit your pants about Obama coming for your guns, and it doesn't happen, and then you shit your pants over FEMA and the Army coming to take you away, and it doesn't happen, and then you shit your pants over Mexicans stealing your job, and it doesn't happen, and then you shit your pants over death panels, and it doesn't happen, and you shit your pants over Obama giving you Ebola, and it doesn't happen, and you shit your pants at least a dozen times more over other fearmongering propaganda you have chowed down, wouldn't you have figured out by now you are an idiot for listening to these hacks?

So far, only one.

So far.

Is this you desperately trying to be clever?

There is presently no outbreak in the USA

So far, only one.

So far.

I would hate to live inside the heads of these rubes. It must be absolutely miserable and terrifying. Plus, they are having to clean the shit out of their pants frequently. That has to get annoying at some point, doesn't it?

I mean...after you shit your pants about Obama coming for your guns, and it doesn't happen, and then you shit your pants over FEMA and the Army coming to take you away, and it doesn't happen, and then you shit your pants over Mexicans stealing your job, and it doesn't happen, and then you shit your pants over death panels, and it doesn't happen, and you shit your pants over Obama giving you Ebola, and it doesn't happen, and you shit your pants at least a dozen times more over other fearmongering propaganda you have chowed down, wouldn't you have figured out by now you are an idiot for listening to these hacks?

Glad to see you picked up a new fetish

So far, only one.

So far.

This reeks of, "Yanno, Obama killed bin Laden!!"

I'm sorry. I was counting my hoarded ammo and did not catch what you were saying. There's a shortage of ammo, you know. Because the Army and DHS bought 6 billion rounds. Don't tell me it was all this hoarding by us real Americans that caused the shortage. We all know the Army is coming to round us up and put us in FEMA camps and shoot us up with Ebola so the 20 million illegal dead Mexican felons can vote Obama in for a third term. The Army needs something to do after fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan. Hey, someone tear down that fucking yellow ribbon! How did that get there? Anyway, the Army is coming for us. That's why Obama is coming to take away my guns, and that is why I bought more. So he could take more guns from my dead cold hands. Are you wearing a flag pin? I don't see a flag pin. Are you a commie or something? Maybe we should waterboard you just to be sure. If you drown, then we will know you weren't a commie. Did you say EBOLA!!!? Watch out, that's spread by gay marriage you know. Ebola is. It's number five on the Gay Agenda. I heard it on the radio. The real name of Ebola is Den-Gay Fever. It does not get more obvious than that! Den-GAY fever. That's how you know. We should be more manly man like Putin.

Well, it's now January 15, 2015, one and one half months after this thread was released into the wild. I think G5000's posting was pretty solid...

Anyone up to date on that big, scary EBOLA epidemic that is surely going to kill us all because Obama, Obama, Obama???

So far, only one.

So far.

It died with the midterm elections. Within days after the election, the Right fell silent.on Ebola. It was obvious that Ebola wasn't a serious threat to the nation and never was plus there was no more political hay to be made. Conservative's didn't want to remind America of the lunacy they had been spreading across America.

One Republican congressmen commented, that "Naturally, the White House “orchestrated” the Ebola epidemic in West Africa to justify its Big Government agenda".

Mike Huckabee warned his Fox News audience that people with Ebola will begin to fly from West Africa to Mexico in order to sneak into the country.

Republican congressman, Thom Tillis, said his plan to deal with Ebola is “to seal the border and secure it,”

Laurie Roth, a conservative talk show host, predicted that Obama would “create a guise to declare martial law due to created outbreaks” and introduce a fake Ebola vaccine that would “act as a tracker.”

Erik Rush, a columnist for the conservative media outlet, wondered if Obama administration officials actually “want Ebola to spread in the United States,” creating a crisis “orchestrated by the White House in order to ultimately ‘legitimize’ a declaration of martial law in America.”

Mychal Massie also took to WorldNetDaily to suggest that Obama will manufacture an Ebola crisis in order to achieve his goal of cancelling the 2016 elections and staying in office indefinitely.

"However, the major reason is Obama was right when he said, "First and foremost, I want the American people to know that our experts, here at the CDC and across our government, agree that the chances of an Ebola outbreak here in the United States are extremely low."

Five Crazy Conspiracy Theories About Ebola That Conservatives Actually Believe Right Wing Watch

So far, only one.

So far.

Ebola will pop up again in America. Another wonderful Obola achievement.

Well, now that the 2014 mid-terms are firmly in the rear view mirror, what's going on with Ebola these days? I mean, the Right said we are all gonna die.

So, are we all gonna die, or not?

That is all.

Dear Righties, please feel free to include the American death count from Ebola since the election.

Oh, wait, I think that is either ZERO or ONE.

That is all.
kept lots of people glued to the television

So far, only one.

So far.

If it doesn't you are going to look like an ass

So far, only one.

So far.

If it doesn't you are going to look like an ass

With this asshole President's dismantling of our Immigration System, exotic foreign diseases like Ebola will become more common in the U.S. So don't be fooled by him and the corrupt MSM telling you Ebola is gone from America. Because it just ain't so.

ebolaupdates.gif

Hunger - Ebola's Cruel Hidden Costs

Red Cross Nurse Dies Of Ebola

British Man Dies Of Ebola In Macedonia

WHO January 15 Ebola Update

WHO Ebola One Year Update

Ebola Killing 100s Of People A Week In West Africa

Woman In UK Hospital Being Checked For Ebola

So far, only one.

So far.

It died with the midterm elections. Within days after the election, the Right fell silent.on Ebola. It was obvious that Ebola wasn't a serious threat to the nation and never was plus there was no more political hay to be made. Conservative's didn't want to remind America of the lunacy they had been spreading across America.

One Republican congressmen commented, that "Naturally, the White House “orchestrated” the Ebola epidemic in West Africa to justify its Big Government agenda".

Mike Huckabee warned his Fox News audience that people with Ebola will begin to fly from West Africa to Mexico in order to sneak into the country.h

That made me inspired to look up Mike Huckabee and Ebola.

The last time he mentions Ebola on his own website was 10/30- 7 days before the election. Altogether warns about Ebola three times in October before the election- and not once since the Election.

Matter of fact- I can't find a single Huckabee comment about Ebola since the election.

Coincidence?

So far, only one.

So far.

Uhuh....

Who the fuck gets their news from Huckabee????

Omfg do you believe he's our Colbert or Stewart and we tune in to get our news and talking point like you do???

That's hilarious!!!!

Who the fuck gets their news from Huckabee????

Omfg do you believe he's our Colbert or Stewart and we tune in to get our news and talking point like you do???

That's hilarious!!!!

Way to miss the point completely.

No shock there.

Huckabee was very, very concerned about Ebola, and expressed this on his public forum right up until days before the election.

And apparently has no concern about Ebola since the election.

And he is a Conservative favorite......

Forum List

Back