Ebola watch, Ebola watch!!!

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
deep within the statistical brain!!
Well, now that the 2014 mid-terms are firmly in the rear view mirror, what's going on with Ebola these days? I mean, the Right said we are all gonna die.

So, are we all gonna die, or not?

That is all.

Dear Righties, please feel free to include the American death count from Ebola since the election.

Oh, wait, I think that is either ZERO or ONE.

That is all.

I'm sorry. I was counting my hoarded ammo and did not catch what you were saying. There's a shortage of ammo, you know. Because the Army and DHS bought 6 billion rounds. Don't tell me it was all this hoarding by us real Americans that caused the shortage. We all know the Army is coming to round us up and put us in FEMA camps and shoot us up with Ebola so the 20 million illegal dead Mexican felons can vote Obama in for a third term. The Army needs something to do after fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan. Hey, someone tear down that fucking yellow ribbon! How did that get there? Anyway, the Army is coming for us. That's why Obama is coming to take away my guns, and that is why I bought more. So he could take more guns from my dead cold hands. Are you wearing a flag pin? I don't see a flag pin. Are you a commie or something? Maybe we should waterboard you just to be sure. If you drown, then we will know you weren't a commie. Did you say EBOLA!!!? Watch out, that's spread by gay marriage you know. Ebola is. It's number five on the Gay Agenda. I heard it on the radio. The real name of Ebola is Den-Gay Fever. It does not get more obvious than that! Den-GAY fever. That's how you know. We should be more manly man like Putin.

So far, it's only the most virulent and deadly outbreak in history killing more people than all other Ebola outbreaks combined.

16,000 infected, 5,700 dead, 70% mortality, 3 African countries devastated by it and the USA still treats it like a soiled diaper

Nothing to fear, Obama appointed an Ebola Czar

So far, it's only the most virulent and deadly outbreak in history killing more people than all other Ebola outbreaks combined.

16,000 infected, 5,700 dead, 70% mortality, 3 African countries devastated by it and the USA still treats it like a soiled diaper

There will never, ever be another case of Ebola in the United States.

Just ask any Grubercrat.

I'm sorry. I was counting my hoarded ammo and did not catch what you were saying. There's a shortage of ammo, you know. Because the Army and DHS bought 6 billion rounds. Don't tell me it was all this hoarding by us real Americans that caused the shortage. We all know the Army is coming to round us up and put us in FEMA camps and shoot us up with Ebola so the 20 million illegal dead Mexican felons can vote Obama in for a third term. The Army needs something to do after fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan. Hey, someone tear down that fucking yellow ribbon! How did that get there? Anyway, the Army is coming for us. That's why Obama is coming to take away my guns, and that is why I bought more. So he could take more guns from my dead cold hands. Are you wearing a flag pin? I don't see a flag pin. Are you a commie or something? Maybe we should waterboard you just to be sure. If you drown, then we will know you weren't a commie. Did you say EBOLA!!!? Watch out, that's spread by gay marriage you know. Ebola is. It's number five on the Gay Agenda. I heard it on the radio. The real name of Ebola is Den-Gay Fever. It does not get more obvious than that! Den-GAY fever. That's how you know. We should be more manly man like Putin.

graph1-cumulative-reported-cases.jpg

Damn, I thought it was a watch that would barf and shit out the time for you?????????

Nevermind.

Franks thinks The Walking Dead is a documentary.

Franks thinks The Walking Dead is a documentary.

Luddy thinks "Hope N Change" is an effective Level IV Biocontainment strategy

Some people think it's funny...liberals have a sick sense of humor

I recall no one saying we were all going to die what I do recall is when the cases first hit neither the hospitals,the CDC, or anyone else in the government seemed to know how to respond to it. What they did do is give confusing and contradictory statements and appoint an Ebola Czar who no one has seen or heard from since.

Last edited:

No. You are a blatant liar.

None of us think it is funny.

But the sensible ones among us are dismayed that RWNJs used this as a political ploy. 2 deaths among 320 million Americans is a tragedy, but it is NOT a pandemic, and it is not an epidemic. Also, those who were infected here are all healed.

So, it is Cons who have a fucking sick sense of humor. Had they (including you) had any sense of human decency to begin with, they wouldn't have started this scare at all.

Every single month, I am going to ask where the Ebola is, since fucked up Righties like you so much wanted it to happen, so you could have something to blame Obama for.

But the sensible ones among us are dismayed that RWNJs used this as a political ploy. 2 deaths among 320 million Americans is a tragedy, but it is NOT a pandemic, and it is not an epidemic. Also, those who were infected here are all healed.

So, it is Cons who have a fucking sick sense of humor. Had they (including you) had any sense of human decency to begin with, they wouldn't have started this scare at all.

Every single month, I am going to ask where the Ebola is, since fucked up Righties like you so much wanted it to happen, so you could have something to blame Obama for.
Totally agree. Republicans hope Americans die so they can blame Obama for something not their doing. That's how it looks to me.
If they don't care about the middle class, why all this sudden concern for Ebola victims. Or any victim for that matter?

Well, now that the 2014 mid-terms are firmly in the rear view mirror, what's going on with Ebola these days? I .

Well my brother the sooner you realize the error of supporting this man the better off you'll be..While he makes deals with Islamonazis who have made a pledged to destroy Israel you focus on this stupidity. Pretty rival actually....but hey we all have our priorities yours is defending Obama

Last edited:

Totally agree. Republicans hope Americans die so they can blame Obama for something not their doing. That's how it looks to me.
If they don't care about the middle class, why all this sudden concern for Ebola victims. Or any victim for that matter?
The middle class is being destroyed by Obama boy wake up

Forum List

Back