Ebola watch, Ebola watch!!!

But the corrupt American MSM has been ordered to back off and stop reporting on new cases.

Do you ever wonder why some people consider you a conspiracy nut whackjob?

Just curious.

Did you know there are 16,000 people infected and 5,700 deaths and the chart of new infections in West Africa looks parabolic?

Yeah, and it looks like the American MSM's new marching orders are to tone it down and stop reporting on new cases. Not surprising coming from the Government/Corporate Media Complex. Ebola will go the way of the BP Oil and Japan Nuclear disasters.

The reporting on these horrific tragedies has stopped, but that doesn't mean the Gulf and Pacific Seafood isn't contaminated and won't likely poison Millions of people for many years to come. Long after the reporting stops, the awful effects of these disasters stay with us. Ebola will be no different.

The CDC estimates for West Africa are apocalyptic. They're talking about over 500,000 cases

But the corrupt American MSM has been ordered to back off and stop reporting on new cases.

Just curious.

Did you know there are 16,000 people infected and 5,700 deaths and the chart of new infections in West Africa looks parabolic?

Yeah, and it looks like the American MSM's new marching orders are to tone it down and stop reporting on new cases. Not surprising coming from the Government/Corporate Media Complex. Ebola will go the way of the BP Oil and Japan Nuclear disasters.

The reporting on these horrific tragedies has stopped, but that doesn't mean the Gulf and Pacific Seafood isn't contaminated and won't likely poison Millions of people for many years to come. Long after the reporting stops, the awful effects of these disasters stay with us. Ebola will be no different.

The CDC estimates for West Africa are apocalyptic. They're talking about over 500,000 cases

Yeah, and there would be no Ebola in America if this current asshole President didn't dismantle our Immigration System. He truly is a piece of shit. Sorry to be so blunt, but it is what it is.

Just curious.

Yeah, and there would be no Ebola in America if this current asshole President didn't dismantle our Immigration System. He truly is a piece of shit. Sorry to be so blunt, but it is what it is.
How many Americans have died of Ebola this week?

Just curious.

That estimate was in Sept. and assumed that the there would be no forthcoming aid. A week later the US committed up to $750 million and other countries have responded. However, there's still not enough doctors and nurses, not surprising thou. Liberia with a population of 4.3 million has only 51 doctor. My home town has a population of just over 16,000 has at least 200 doctors

CDC estimates as of 12/4/2014

Total Cases 17,800
Confirmed 11,182
Deaths 6,331

There's not even a hint of it abating of declining. This strain has killed more people than all other outbreaks combined.

Are we still letting infected people in from West Africa?

I'm sorry. I was counting my hoarded ammo and did not catch what you were saying. There's a shortage of ammo, you know. Because the Army and DHS bought 6 billion rounds. Don't tell me it was all this hoarding by us real Americans that caused the shortage. We all know the Army is coming to round us up and put us in FEMA camps and shoot us up with Ebola so the 20 million illegal dead Mexican felons can vote Obama in for a third term. The Army needs something to do after fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan. Hey, someone tear down that fucking yellow ribbon! How did that get there? Anyway, the Army is coming for us. That's why Obama is coming to take away my guns, and that is why I bought more. So he could take more guns from my dead cold hands. Are you wearing a flag pin? I don't see a flag pin. Are you a commie or something? Maybe we should waterboard you just to be sure. If you drown, then we will know you weren't a commie. Did you say EBOLA!!!? Watch out, that's spread by gay marriage you know. Ebola is. It's number five on the Gay Agenda. I heard it on the radio. The real name of Ebola is Den-Gay Fever. It does not get more obvious than that! Den-GAY fever. That's how you know. We should be more manly man like Putin.

Well, it's now January 15, 2015, one and one half months after this thread was released into the wild. I think G5000's posting was pretty solid...

Anyone up to date on that big, scary EBOLA epidemic that is surely going to kill us all because Obama, Obama, Obama???

I'm sorry. I was counting my hoarded ammo and did not catch what you were saying. There's a shortage of ammo, you know. Because the Army and DHS bought 6 billion rounds. Don't tell me it was all this hoarding by us real Americans that caused the shortage. We all know the Army is coming to round us up and put us in FEMA camps and shoot us up with Ebola so the 20 million illegal dead Mexican felons can vote Obama in for a third term. The Army needs something to do after fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan. Hey, someone tear down that fucking yellow ribbon! How did that get there? Anyway, the Army is coming for us. That's why Obama is coming to take away my guns, and that is why I bought more. So he could take more guns from my dead cold hands. Are you wearing a flag pin? I don't see a flag pin. Are you a commie or something? Maybe we should waterboard you just to be sure. If you drown, then we will know you weren't a commie. Did you say EBOLA!!!? Watch out, that's spread by gay marriage you know. Ebola is. It's number five on the Gay Agenda. I heard it on the radio. The real name of Ebola is Den-Gay Fever. It does not get more obvious than that! Den-GAY fever. That's how you know. We should be more manly man like Putin.

Well, it's now January 15, 2015, one and one half months after this thread was released into the wild. I think G5000's posting was pretty solid...

Anyone up to date on that big, scary EBOLA epidemic that is surely going to kill us all because Obama, Obama, Obama???

Just for shits and giggles go over to the CDC site and check on the parabolic nature of the outbreak in Africa. January 1 there were over 20,000 cases and over 8,000 deaths.

All we know for certain is that the state run media coverage went dark a few months ago. Out of sight out of mind

Just for shits and giggles go over to the CDC site and check on the parabolic nature of the outbreak in Africa. January 1 there were over 20,000 cases and over 8,000 deaths.

All we know for certain is that the state run media coverage went dark a few months ago. Out of sight out of mind
Where are the Ebola cases in the USA?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

So far, only one.

Oh, it's now over 21,400 cases and 8,400 deaths in West Africa

6 of the 8 people who contracted it in Mali died. So far, no further cases in Mali

So far.

Might want to hold off spiking the football.

So far, only one.

6 of the 8 people who contracted it in Mali died. So far, no further cases in Mali

So far.

Spiking nothing. The whole RW bullshit was that Obama was allowing Ebola to come to the USA. So, where is it?

ebolaupdates.gif

Ebola Killing 100s Of People A Week In West Africa

Woman In UK Hospital Being Checked For Ebola

WHO January 14 Ebola Update

Inside The US Army's Ebola Lab In Liberia

3 Graphs - Why Ebola Goes Viral Or Dies Out

WHO January 13 Ebola Update

Denver Suspected Ebola Case WON'T EVEN BE TESTED

Ebola - When The Fever Breaks

Diary Of An Ebola Doctor

So far, only one.

So far.

Spiking nothing. The whole RW bullshit was that Obama was allowing Ebola to come to the USA. So, where is it?

All we know for certain is that the State Run media has gone dark on most Ebola reporting. Rdean even posted a thread a few weeks ago that Obama's posting troops there stopped the outbreak in Africa back in Sept . Yeah, OK.

Are infected people still coming over from West Africa? Maybe

Am I concerned that a Level IV pathogen is cutting down so many humans in West Africa and has far eclipsed the fatalities in all prior outbreaks combined. Yeah, that's my main concern here. This outbreak is different, it's not abating! It's going parabolic. A Level IV slate-cleaning virus on a parabolic arc.

When it came to the USA, we did not treat it with the proper respect and safety, we treated it like it was a soiled diaper.

Meanwhile the outbreak continues unabated throughout West Africa.

But it's OK, you spike that "Obama beat Ebola!" football. Ebola, it's the JV team, right?

And, yes. I have 25 gallons of gas, 60 gallons of water, 3 months of MRE and a host of other survival items stocked.

The very idea that someone infected with Ebola was allowed on a commercial airplane was quite terrifying. It's like sucking on a 155mm howitzer that misfires and saying, "See that?! nothing happened, I'm gonna try that again!"

None of this is about Obama either. I fault him for his nonchalant, lackadaisical handling of Duncan, but this is matter far beyond whoever is in the White House

The most amazing, miraculous thing that happened in this whole event is that no one in Duncans family, those in close proximity who cared directly for him, were infected.

That's a miracle

Got news for ya, Ebola in America is here to stay. And that is all on this current asshole President. He's completely dismantled our Immigration System. There's no going back. Ebola is here to stay.

This outbreak is different, it's not abating! It's going parabolic. A Level IV slate-cleaning virus on a parabolic arc.

You are still spewing this bullshit? After I completely debunked it?

Amazing.

Time to clean the shit out of your pants. You are stinking up the place.

Meanwhile the outbreak continues unabated throughout West Africa.

You really should check in with reality once in a while before spewing out what the voices in your head tell you.

Ebola is on the decline. Has been for a while. Just in case you have a different definition of "unabated" than sane people, this decline in the rate of infections means it is abating.

I know this won't stop you from continuing to tell lies, though. You can't help yourself. We all know that about you.

Your lies continue unabated.

BBC News - Ebola crisis New cases declining in West Africa

Got news for ya, Ebola in America is here to stay. And that is all on this current asshole President. He's completely dismantled our Immigration System. There's no going back. Ebola is here to stay.

Where is it?

You should check yourself into a hospital for Ebolysteria. You have a badly persistent case of it. They might be able to help you stop shitting your pants.

Forum List

Back