Ebola Nurse Got CDC Approval to Fly with Fever

Yep and he threw her under the bus this afternoon, saying that she should not have traveled on public transportation. Funny the liberal obama voting nurses union is pissed off'ed. Obama and his appointments will never take the blame for anything. CDC prolly has some really smart and capable people, too bad they are led by another obama appointed clueless progressive idiot.

He is a jackass. First he threw the hospital under the bus for his lack of training guidelines, then the first nurse for so--called breaking protocal and now this. He needs to go now.

Yep and he threw her under the bus this afternoon, saying that she should not have traveled on public transportation. Funny the liberal obama voting nurses union is pissed off'ed. Obama and his appointments will never take the blame for anything. CDC prolly has some really smart and capable people, too bad they are led by another obama appointed clueless progressive idiot.

Nurses are now threatening to walk and I wouldn't blame them. With the lack of backup, I would be tempted to as well.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
My father in law is a volunteer at a hospital near the dfw airport and he is stubborn, and has heart problems, and they have not been given any guidance and it concerns us.

This Duncan guy...he is a murderer. He lied to get here, and now Captain Trips is jauntily roaming texas until it decides to check out the rest of the states while Obama golfs.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
I am having a really hard time wrapping my head around this.

I am hoping she is not aware of what Frieden has said, because she has a big enough battle going on without having the stress of this heaped on top of it.

This whole situation is beyond belief! Every government agency, except the military, are so incompetent, yet they tell us nothing to worry about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The nurses union has written to the President ,all the governors, and Congress and caucuses hoping to get attention that the nurses have been lied to, unsupported, and deserted by the US.
They say that the responsibility of this administration and our elected officials is to protect this nation and the first line of defense.

And now they are saying reserve units may be called up to help in Africa, and of course I have several family members that are reserve and seem to be called up quite often.
This whole situation is beyond belief! Every government agency, except the military, are so incompetent, yet they tell us nothing to worry about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The hoards coming in across the borders and now ebola? Obama wants this country to fall.

The nurses union has written to the President ,all the governors, and Congress and caucuses hoping to get attention that the nurses have been lied to, unsupported, and deserted by the US.
They say that the responsibility of this administration and our elected officials is to protect this nation and the first line of defense.

They've been lied to by their employer.

Forum List

Back