Ebola is so yesterday.

You people lead sorry-ass lives if you think for one-minute RW'ers seriously wanted to see an Ebola outbreak here.......

You apparently haven't read the shit the RWnuts post around here.

I called Obama a bioterrorist for his incompetent handling of the cases here in the USA
Oblama did not handle the cases personally, neither did you, so you are equally guilty....more stoopid logic...

Obie just got lucky no outbreak occurred here.
Luck or incompetence of the PHD's?

You people lead sorry-ass lives if you think for one-minute RW'ers seriously wanted to see an Ebola outbreak here.......

I called Obama a bioterrorist for his incompetent handling of the cases here in the USA
Oblama did not handle the cases personally, neither did you, so you are equally guilty....more stoopid logic...

I'm sorry, mindless Poster Boy, who hired an "Ebola Czar"? Who was that? Who does the CDC take it's orders from? Who cancelled the 2010 Level IV Protocols that the CDC spent 5 years putting together...was it Booooooooooooooosh?
Who was in charge of the hospital(?)

If any RW'er literally posted that they wanted an ebola outbreak, then that individual leads a sorry ass life too!

Compare the number of RWnuts who blamed Obama when the Ebola micro-epidemic started to the number who thanked him when it ended.
Who got on TV and told America it could not happen here, two weeks before it happened here?

Must have been BOOSH or the Koch Brothers.

I'm sorry, mindless Poster Boy, who hired an "Ebola Czar"? Who was that? Who does the CDC take it's orders from? Who cancelled the 2010 Level IV Protocols that the CDC spent 5 years putting together...was it Booooooooooooooosh?

Until Obama's first act of bioterrorism in 2010, CDC was in charge of handling Ebola patients

Until Obama's first act of bioterrorism in 2010, CDC was in charge of handling Ebola patients
There is two places in the US that handle and are set up for Ebola...

So under your bizzaroland Obama method, a patient infected with Ebola would have to be lucky enough to head to one of the only 19 Level IV hospital beds we have in this country, is that what you're saying in running up your paid per post count?

Last edited:

There are 4 but who's counting.

So under your bizzaroland Obama method, a patient infected with Ebola would have to be lucky enough to head to one of the only 19 Level IV hospital beds we have in this country, is that what you;re saying in running up your paid per post count?
You should know, your spamming over ran my post count last month..You and Vagilante ran up a post counts you can chide yourselves over, but that's not what hypocrites do....

Then we are not unprepared....

So under your bizzaroland Obama method, a patient infected with Ebola would have to be lucky enough to head to one of the only 19 Level IV hospital beds we have in this country, is that what you;re saying in running up your paid per post count?
You should know, your spamming over ran my post count last month..You and Vagilante ran up a post counts you can chide yourselves over, but that's not what hypocrites do....

What?

Are you fucking serious

The beds were unoccupied because we had no coordinated response. We just got really lucky

The beds were unoccupied because we had no coordinated response. We just got really lucky
Like when the hospital turned the patient away? That had noting to do with the president...

You've been met with a grim silence, save for some RW teeth gnashing. They were literally praying for a major outbreak of Ebola in the US,

so they could blame Obama.

Here is an update for the low information people.

"30 NovemberThe latest World Health Organization situation summary for 28 November states there have been over 16,000 clinical cases reported in Guinea, Liberia and Sierra Leone to 25 November. Nearly 7,000 Ebola related deaths have been recorded in the three most affected countries in West Africa, however these numbers are likely to be underestimated."

*sigh*

I guess we'll have to get sweaty about Benghazi or ObamaCare. Again.

And don't forget to count how many times Obama does not say God in his Christmas message!

Forum List

Back