Easy answer here

DOTR

Gold Member
Oct 24, 2016
F28C6137-DE51-48EB-95AB-F641B43CDA7D.png

They didn’t know Hillary would need an excuse until after her ass kicking.

if I was one of the owners my answer to every question would be; None of your business, we have the right to privacy.

We have degenerated so far, two thumbs, that people thinking nothing of calling an opposing opinion “hacking” and company owners think nothing of bowing and scraping before government officials.
If you look at that deep State document claiming that Russians maybe interfered you will see the interference consists of “trying to show Hillary Clinton in an unfavorable light. “
That’s almost an exact quote.
But you have to also realize that Facebook and google have been restricting speech for years as ordered by the communist Chinese in order to gain access to the Chinese market. So Zuckerberg and friends are well practiced in the art of crushing dissenting voices in order to curry favor with powerful government officials.

Folks, did anyone watch when homosexual Lindsey Graham asked the questions. Facebook and Twitter folks said the bots and ads or whatever promoted the Crooked Hillary/Podesta lie of Russia manipulation. Do you see the irony? The "Russia political ads" whoever really made them favored Crooked Hillary and encouraged the recount, the witch hunt, etc. all designed to undermine The Donald's landslide victory over Crooked Hillary. Recall Crooked Hillary was Russia's best friend giving them 20% of our Uranium for $150,000,000 to her slush fund.

Folks, did anyone watch when homosexual Lindsey Graham asked the questions. Facebook and Twitter folks said the bots and ads or whatever promoted the Crooked Hillary/Podesta lie of Russia manipulation. Do you see the irony? The "Russia political ads" whoever really made them favored Crooked Hillary and encouraged the recount, the witch hunt, etc. all designed to undermine The Donald's landslide victory over Crooked Hillary. Recall Crooked Hillary was Russia's best friend giving them 20% of our Uranium for $150,000,000 to her slush fund.

I wonder how much it cost the Koch brothers to tell you this.

if I was one of the owners my answer to every question would be; None of your business, we have the right to privacy.

We have degenerated so far, two thumbs, that people thinking nothing of calling an opposing opinion “hacking” and company owners think nothing of bowing and scraping before government officials.
If you look at that deep State document claiming that Russians maybe interfered you will see the interference consists of “trying to show Hillary Clinton in an unfavorable light. “
That’s almost an exact quote.
But you have to also realize that Facebook and google have been restricting speech for years as ordered by the communist Chinese in order to gain access to the Chinese market. So Zuckerberg and friends are well practiced in the art of crushing dissenting voices in order to curry favor with powerful government officials.
I'm well versed with fb attempt to control what is and isn't said.

leftist hate groups flourish while con views are deleted.

Forum List

Back