Eastern Poland will be liberated from Belarusian occupation

rupol2000

Gold Member
Aug 22, 2021
Dictator Lukashenkо signed his own sentence. Even Putin refused to support the bloody terrorists Wagner, but Lukashenkо illegally entered the territory of the Russian Federation, took out the leader, and then he secretly took out all the other terrorists.

Thus, he showed the whole world who really supported these killers in the Central African Republic, Syria and Ukraine.

Soon the occupied Poles will rise in Belarus.

• Banned
They are already following the criminals. They will take revenge

Russia moving some nuclear weapons to Belarus is an escalation that is much more an issue than is being acknowledged by America/Nato.

I think that 'what has changed' is the inescapable fact that Russia will not lose the war.

Maybe it's time for everyone to start thinking about a never-ending war and what that means for the world.

First, I would say that Russia will become the victim of terrorism that won't end.

Russia moving some nuclear weapons to Belarus is an escalation that is much more an issue than is being acknowledged by America/Nato.

I think that 'what has changed' is the inescapable fact that Russia will not lose the war.

Maybe it's time for everyone to start thinking about a never-ending war and what that means for the world.

First, I would say that Russia will become the victim of terrorism that won't end.
That will have to stop short of nuclear terrorism.

That changes everything for Russia and America.

• Banned

At the moment, Russia is moving towards peace with Ukraine, but Lukashenkо and his terrorists do not want this. This is the reason for their terrorist act against Putin's power.

Dictator Lukashenkо signed his own sentence. Even Putin refused to support the bloody terrorists Wagner, but Lukashenkо illegally entered the territory of the Russian Federation, took out the leader, and then he secretly took out all the other terrorists.

Thus, he showed the whole world who really supported these killers in the Central African Republic, Syria and Ukraine.

Soon the occupied Poles will rise in Belarus.
Just where, did you get that piece of intel?

• Banned
I couldn't make any sense out of it either??
In 1939, as a result of the war crimes of Stalin and Hitler, Poland was divided between the USSR and Germany. Part went to Belarus, and has not yet been returned. Belarusian Poles have no autonomy. The dictator does not respect the rights of the Poles.

Which part exactly? About the national revival of the Poles?
No, the details about Lukashenko "Lukashenkо illegally entered the territory of the Russian Federation, took out the leader, and then he secretly took out all the other terrorists." Is this old historic open to analysis, carve in stone historic, or some part of company evaluation, and when did it occur?

No, the details about Lukashenko "Lukashenkо illegally entered the territory of the Russian Federation, took out the leader, and then he secretly took out all the other terrorists." Is this old historic open to analysis, carve in stone historic, or some part of company evaluation, and when did it occur?
This happened the other day, read the news.

The terrorists seized federal facilities, war base, in Rostov, destroyed military aviation facilities, pilots died
They terrorized the civilian population, marched into the Moscow region and did not hide their intentions to act illegally.
They were surrounded by special units of the FSB and the police, but the dictator protected them and took them to Belarus

This happened the other day, read the news.

The terrorists seized federal facilities, war base, in Rostov, destroyed military aviation facilities, pilots died
They terrorized the civilian population, marched into the Moscow region and did not hide their intentions to act illegally.
They were surrounded by special units of the FSB and the police, but the dictator protected them and took them to Belarus
Most of what I read, said it was the Wagner Group, and did not mention under Lukashenko's direction. He seems to know which side he bread is buttered on. There were also reports Putin called Lukashenko and ask him to negotiate with Prigozhin. The news that he is not headquartered in Russia or occupied Ukraine, but in Belarus now, I assumed was part of the negotiation, as it would not be healthy for him to headquarter in some other places.

Most of what I read, said it was the Wagner Group, and did not mention under Lukashenko's direction. He seems to know which side he bread is buttered on. There were also reports Putin called Lukashenko and ask him to negotiate with Prigozhin. The news that he is not headquartered in Russia or occupied Ukraine, but in Belarus now, I assumed was part of the negotiation, as it would not be healthy for him to headquarter in some other places.
That Putin asked for some kind of negotiations is a lie, this cannot be, because he himself declared them criminals throughout the country. There are no negotiations with terrorists. And besides, if negotiations were held between the federal government and the terrorists, Lukashenkо would not have anything to do with this. This is not his country, he is nobody in the Russian Federation, he has no authority.

Forum List

Back