Dictator Lukashenko is the new Hussein

And I never said anything from what they write in the instructions of Prigozhin's trolls.
As far as I know, the troll factory no longer exists. These assets were taken from the terrorists.
You are definitely not.

From what I have read, the farm simply changed hands. Now it is owned by the Kovalchuks.

Probably not a change in Putin's long term best interests or his illegal war of aggression, and in the short term, terminally stupid for some of Putin's forces, though he is not known for caring for the good his forces. Not a guy generating or deserving the loyalty of his troops.
This is the end of the corruption of terrorists Prigozhin and dictator Lukashenko in the Russian Federation.

You are definitely not.

From what I have read, the farm simply changed hands. Now it is owned by the Kovalchuks.
What does "just changed hands" mean? Do you think the same propaganda will continue there?

It seems so. Just the pocket that pays them salary belongs to another oligarch.
Stop talking nonsense. If they wanted it to be Prigozhin's trolls, they wouldn't clean up Prigogin

What is interesting it was the third mod that ignored my direct question. What the heck, mods?

Most likely, the puppets of Prigozhin and Lukashenko remained only in the FSB

What is interesting it was the third mod that ignored my direct question. What the heck, mods?
What makes you think that they have the right to publish such information, even if they had it? You don't look like a very smart person.

This is the end of the corruption of terrorists Prigozhin and dictator Lukashenko in the Russian Federation.
You are saying Lukashenko will no longer support Russian Forces operations in relation to the criminal war, Putin is attempting to carry out, and Russia no longer want that support, assistance and use of territories with in the country of Belarus?
Now, that would be news, but I would like to see it from an authoritative source, comrade. Before answering. bum a smoke out of a friend's 44 Ruble/pack cigarettes and, grab a shot of that cheap Rusalka, knowing you can be out of St Peterburg, off the desk ,and at the Ukrainian front long before fall and as I said, Putey don't give a damn about his troops.

The telegram contains the channel of an FSB general who is loyal to the terrorists. He says that Suroveikin was beaten, probably tortured. Most likely, information about Lukashenko's agents was knocked out of him.
Most likely, he gave all information

He behaved quite unexpectedly during the attack. He publicly turned his back on Prigozhin, despite the fact that Prigozhin made the main bet on him. All he could count on was the support of loyal Defense Ministry officials who could turn the army against the Kremlin.

Suroveikin could not make this statement voluntarily; he is Prigogine's agent. It was he who personally supplied them with shells and ammunition from the federal arsenal. Prigogine is his master. He wouldn't have disowned it if he hadn't been forced to.

You are saying Lukashenko will no longer support Russian Forces operations in relation to the criminal war, Putin is attempting to carry out, and Russia no longer want that support, assistance and use of territories with in the country of Belarus?
I think that the war will be stopped, or it will acquire a more targeted character: there will be a war against the Bandera regime, and not against the Ukrainian people.

This is exactly what was originally stated.

I have an optimistic outlook.

America is now also against the dictator. There was information that agreements had already been signed on the supply of anti-missile defense systems to Poland. Poland defends its borders from attacks from Belarus.
This is actually the revival of the missile defense project. This is what is against Lukashenko, against Prigozhin and against Germany.
The dictator and Trump are losing on all fronts. They were surrounded on all sides, and all funding was cut off. They are doomed or count on a miracle.

If the Trumpists had retained influence in the USA, they would never have allowed Poland to be supported, and they would never have allowed the deployment of missile defense there, this is a game against Germany, and they are direct German agents in the USA.

Pan-Germanists are on the verge, and now, when the reverse process of strengthening America in Europe begins, it may cost them more than it did in the 80s.

The most acute round of the crisis was precisely when Obama curtailed the missile defense program in Eastern Europe. The faggots' hands were untied.

They have gone very far. The victims number in the millions, including millions of children. The crimes are horrendous, and they are not limited to war crimes. All this surpasses both Hussein's atrocities and Serbian terror in the former Yugoslavia.
And besides, the existence of America is called into question.
Destruction of several states, thousands of frauds.
This will put the German Question on the agenda.

They called it "Global Adventure" and we'll call the next step "Global Full Scale Retaliation"

I think that the war will be stopped, or it will acquire a more targeted character: there will be a war against the Bandera regime, and not against the Ukrainian people.

This is exactly what was originally stated.

I have an optimistic outlook.
I am not sure he is smart enough to stop it, while living, just to keep face. I think he will ride that horse straight to hell or die trying, and you really need to get outta there, comrade as the Ukrainian front may be calling your name, at the troll farm. You don't sound like a thug criminal, so I doubt you have the skills to go with Prigozhin.

Forum List

Back