America must strike now

" Economic Libertarians Rule You Collaboration With We Fool You For Cheap Labor "

* Theistic Communism Contention Against Atheism *
It's a bullshit. A libertarian economy cannot devalue labor because all rights to the means of production and products of production are in the hands of the workers.

Funny how Trump didn't start a single new war and Biden/Obama started a new one every year

Funny how Trump didn't start a single new war and Biden/Obama started a new one every year

They are all together. Trumpists and leftists have joined the terrorists that the Republicans have always fought against - the Baath, Al-Qaeda and the Taliban. Trump personally signed the agreement with the Taliban. This automatically makes him a prisoner of the Guntanamo prison - this prison is specifically for collaborators with the Taliban.

The term "the people" has no gender. There are no rights guaranteed in the US Constitution that apply to men and not to women.
Do not lie. In all constitutions, this is clearly stated: "men and women have equal rights." In the USA, no.

Do not lie. In all constitutions, this is clearly stated: "men and women have equal rights." In the USA, no.

So which rights, specifically, do you think are for men only? Women have won cases before the US Supreme Court based on these rights.

It does not designate a gender at all. While our forefathers might not have thought that way, the US Constitution does not vary based on gender.

So which rights, specifically, do you think are for men only? Women have won cases before the US Supreme Court based on these rights.
My position is that only those who can be responsible for the vote can have a vote. Political rights should be taken away not only from women, but also from plebeians who do not want responsibility.
Women's rights should be limited to the traditional order of chivalry. Women are protected and do not need basic rights at all, they should have about the same rights as children, and the rights of housekeeping, as well as the right to women's types of work and entertainment.

Management rights, political rights, and the rights to handle weapons are not needed by women.

It does not designate a gender at all. While our forefathers might not have thought that way, the US Constitution does not vary based on gender.
There is no gender equality in the US constitution. Your demagogy is of no interest to anyone.

My position is that only those who can be responsible for the vote can have a vote. Political rights should be taken away not only from women, but also from plebeians who do not want responsibility.
Women's rights should be limited to the traditional order of chivalry. Women are protected and do not need basic rights at all, they should have about the same rights as children, and the rights of housekeeping, as well as the right to women's types of work and entertainment.

Management rights, political rights, and the rights to handle weapons are not needed by women.

I hope women are content with that in your country. The US will never go back to the days when women were second class citizens.

When you register to vote you are told of your responsibilities. And to deprive someone of a vote because you don't like who they are voting for, is all the more reason to have more voters.

There is no gender equality in the US constitution. Your demagogy is of no interest to anyone.

What specific right are women denied? I know they have free speech, freedom of religion, freedom from unreasonable search & seizure, freedom to keep and bear arms, and there is even a constitutional amendment specifically aimed at women.

But I do not see a right that men enjoy that women are denied.

I hope women are content with that in your country. The US will never go back to the days when women were second class citizens.
In our country, whose culture comes from the Prussian matriarchy, gender equality was proclaimed in the 30s, during the bloody regime of Stalin.

There is no gender equality in the US.

When you register to vote you are told of your responsibilities.
What specific responsibility do you have? Do you mortgage your property, or guarantee your vote with your life? Will they put you in the electric chair if your candidate doesn't keep his promises?

We should never have been in Vietnam. And we were never equipped properly and never fought the war to win.

It was just another war to support the Military/Industrial Complex.
The military/industrial complex loves dirty little wars in far off hell holes. Big profits to be make from the sale of weapons and ammo plus fortunes made through corruption.

Unfortunately young Americans die and suffer life changing injuries. Our efforts to rebuild and transform nations into representative democracies usually fail but that effort makes more corruption and more millionaires possible.

Trump was not fond of dirty little wars and therefore he had to go and can never be allowed to have a second term.

Joe Biden may manage to get us into a major nuclear war with Russia and millions will die if not hundreds of millions but at least he defeated Trump.

1689490298188.jpeg

What specific responsibility do you have? Do you mortgage your property, or guarantee your vote with your life? Will they put you in the electric chair if your candidate doesn't keep his promises?

No, they will not execute anyone because a politician lied. I have responsibilities to pay my taxes, obey the law, vote in every election, make my voice heard by contacting my various legislators and elected officials, and to be a part of my nation and my community.

The military/industrial complex loves dirty little wars in far off hell holes. Big profits to be make from the sale of weapons and ammo plus fortunes made through corruption.

Unfortunately young Americans die and suffer life changing injuries. Our efforts to rebuild and transform nations into representative democracies usually fail but that effort makes more corruption and more millionaires possible.

Trump was not fond of dirty little wars and therefore he had to go and can never be allowed to have a second term.

Joe Biden may manage to get us into a major nuclear war with Russia and millions will die if not hundreds of millions but at least he defeated Trump.
Nuclear war with Russia is not possible.

1) the arsenal of the Russian Federation is 2 times smaller
2) Since 2014, the Russian Federation has not had access to equipping ICBM rocket engines, they were produced in Ukraine.
3) The Russian Federation does not have an analogue of missile defense, which makes the launch of missiles useless, even if we assume that it is possible.

Forum List

Back