Democrats Found a Palestine They Don’t Care About

How did they do that, Islamophobic Twat?
By simply lying about it.
But of course you’re such a gullible Leftard you believe everything the government feeds you.

Not his responsibility personally. But as President, it looks like he's still putting the pressure on. Along with the EPA.
This all lies with Norfolk Southern, whose board of directors I'm sure, are filled with just and righteous, white Christian conservatives.
I'm sure, they're being totally cooperative. :)

You seem sure of a lot of things.

Joe has already put FEMA and the EPA on the case. Who are in turn pressuring NS. Who need to pony up and pay the feds for the job they are doing for the cleanup. What else would you like him to do? Usurp the authority of the governor and legislature of the state of Ohio, order federal troops in to take over the town? I'm sure that would go over big. :)
The job of FEMA and the EPA not to pressure anyone to clean up toxic sites. It is to go in and clean up toxic sites, period. Then wrangle about payment. For decades this has been the law that governments followed. It took a democrat government to ignore what is in place. Who is running this shit show? East Palestine is obviously a superfund site. The responsibility for clean up is with the EPA, who can lawsuit the train company later.

In a government that works, that doesn't have officials because of who they fuck, Peter Peter Buttplug eater, as Secretary of Transportation, would have gone there, made an assessment, wrote a report and submitted that to the EPA. A request to declare the area a superfund site would have been approved. In a government that works this is what happens.

Thank God Love Canal and Three Mile Island didn't happen with this bunch in charge.

So Bush had nothing to do with Katrina.

Got it.
Are you asking did Bush create the hurricane?. I don't think that's possible. :)
I believe Bush's fault was in the RESPONSE to the hurricane. Much like the next Republican president's lack of RESPONSE to the COVID-19 outbreak. I believe both men were seen as not caring (Kayne?..is that you? :auiqs.jpg:).

If we are judging Biden on the RESPONSE to the disaster in East Palestine...Mission Accomplished! :)

Are you asking did Bush create the hurricane?. I don't think that's possible. :)
I believe Bush's fault was in the RESPONSE to the hurricane. Much like the next Republican president's lack of RESPONSE to the COVID-19 outbreak. I believe both men were seen as not caring (Kayne?..is that you? :auiqs.jpg:).

If we are judging Biden on the RESPONSE to the disaster in East Palestine...Mission Accomplished! :)
And it’s Biden’s fault for his RESPONSE, Dufus.

And it’s Biden’s fault for his RESPONSE, Dufus.
Which seems to be appropriate for the situation. More than Bush did at the beginning of Katrina while people were dying at the Superdome. More than Trump did at the beginning of COVID while the bodies were piling up.

Forum List

Back