Earthworms!!!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
http://news.ucdavis.edu/search/printable_news.lasso?id=10485&table=news

I knew it, those seemingly lovable and harmless earth worms are really up to no good. They are really destroying planet earth by increasing global warming. Who knew?

$evil worm.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, between them and all the damn farting animals were fucked. Or as a crazy Irishman who thought it was his Island liked to say. FOOKED

Yep, between them and all the damn farting animals were fucked. Or as a crazy Irishman who thought it was his Island liked to say. FOOKED

So what is the solution? How will we kill them all off?

Just keep putting them on hooks and letting the fish eat them. Then we eat the fish. Hmmm, I guess we could cut out the middle man and everybody just start eating worms now!! Of course, our worm farts will still be dangerous to the ozone. Just can't win.

Just keep putting them on hooks and letting the fish eat them. Then we eat the fish. Hmmm, I guess we could cut out the middle man and everybody just start eating worms now!! Of course, our worm farts will still be dangerous to the ozone. Just can't win.

I'm being serious here. After all, carbon emissions are destroying the earth. I sit here looking at my law and I'm freaking out!

Should I just pave the whole thing and paint it green?

Well here is what New Yorkers were looking at in 1900!

The problem of course was that all these horses produced huge amounts of manure.
A horse will on average produce between 15 and 35 pounds of manure per day
In New York in 1900, the population of 100,000 horses produced 2.5 million pounds of horse manure per day
Each horse also produced about a quart of urine daily, which added up to around
40,000 gallons per day for New York and Brooklyn.
This in turn attracted huge numbers of flies, and the dried and ground-up manure was blown everywhere.
One New York prognosticator of the 1890s concluded that by 1930 the horse droppings would rise to Manhattan’s third-story windows.
Hospitals Search Form

Consider what would have happened without electricity and gasoline replacing horse drawn trolleys and cars replacing carriages!

I'm being serious here. After all, carbon emissions are destroying the earth. I sit here looking at my law and I'm freaking out!

Should I just pave the whole thing and paint it green?

What about spiders? Do they contribute? A major road construction in TX was halted because of a spider habitate. So, you can't just pave your lawn because you will kill the worm's habitate and you could have endangered worms wiggling around in there.

Actually, it sounds like all living things contribute. Maybe that is why so many on the left are focusing on population control. Obama's science czar wants to put sterilization agents in our drinking water. If he did that, you just water your lawn and the worms will eventually decrease to safer levels.

Last edited:
I wonder how much Maobama would invest if I told him I could fuel AF1 with worm farts, I bet it would be worth a billion or two. But seriously, worms aid in breaking down of organic materials and making the better available to plants, plus the co2 is absorbed by plants as they grow. Like the article said there's still allot they don't know, maybe they should save some money and just have a sit down with some farmers.

Should we rename it, "Global Worming"?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back