Earth Day... 40 Years of Human Self-Loathing....

Check the Earth Day Site...

This is a Fucking Religion.

And NO Matter what goes on regarding the Climate, Man will be the Bad Guy.

It was that way in the 1970's when they were Scaremongering another Ice Age, and it's NO Different NOW.

:)

peace...

Green is the New Red.

This is the equivalent of a National Day of Prayer for Secular Environmentalism - only for just one specific Church.

Mother Earth has been busy creating Earthquakes killing hundreds of thousands of people. Maybe we should go back to virgin sacrifices to appease Mother Earth, but I doubt we'll find any.

We have one here on USMB: Dante

And he can't drive either.

(Rep for whoever gets the movie reference :) )

Earth Day Network

^Check out the Partners... Classic.

If Memory Serves me, these People were Predicting another Ice Age WAY back in the Neanderthal Days of the 1970's...

Weren't they?...

Anyway, it doesn't Matter if the Earth Warms or Cools, or stays 100% Average regarding Climate, these People will Find a way to Punish Humans for it.

peace...

Mother Earth has been busy creating Earthquakes killing hundreds of thousands of people. Maybe we should go back to virgin sacrifices to appease Mother Earth, but I doubt we'll find any.

I don't know. I think there's got to be some dumb-ass virgins ready and willing to give thier life for Mother Earth. lol

please tell me you're kidding, hon.

being responsible is not self-loathing.

I Think MUCH of it is Based in Self-Loathing...

I don't Burn my Trash in the Backyard and Dump my Oil in the Grass...

I take Cans to get Recycled...

I Drive a Honda Accord that's Recycled... 1992.

We don't Need a Holiday and an Obvious Political Movement to do the Right thing on a Daily...

It was that way in the 1970's when they were Scaremongering another Ice Age, and it's NO Different NOW.

peace...

It's a religion that only meets once a year. That's not so bad. Some of the "Invisible Man in the Sky" religions require meetings at least once a week and if you willingly and knowingly don't attend, you burn in Hell for all eternity.

Earth Day Network

^Check out the Partners... Classic.

If Memory Serves me, these People were Predicting another Ice Age WAY back in the Neanderthal Days of the 1970's...

Weren't they?...

Anyway, it doesn't Matter if the Earth Warms or Cools, or stays 100% Average regarding Climate, these People will Find a way to Punish Humans for it.

peace...

I don't know. I think there's got to be some dumb-ass virgins ready and willing to give thier life for Mother Earth. lol

You're probably right. I'm sure most of these people are virgins:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_JPcBwYGmo]YouTube - Tree hugging moonbats crying over trees[/ame]

I wanted to share a breakfast of Earth worms and green tea with the lovely and talented Al Gore, but his spokesperson said he was busy planning his campaign for Pope of Greenism.

We don't Need a Holiday and an Obvious Political Movement to do the Right thing on a Daily...

peace...

It's a religion that only meets once a year. That's not so bad. Some of the "Invisible Man in the Sky" religions require meetings at least once a week and if you willingly and knowingly don't attend, you burn in Hell for all eternity.

Once a year hell-----we get that shit crammed down our throats 24/7.

Malcontent, another person who thinks life is a fantasy land where we have an unlimited supply of resources, garbage just magically disappears, and there is no such thing as pollution.
:cuckoo:

The people that tend to make this a political thing is conservatives, god forbid they are a bit inconvenienced by some realities that aren't very pleasant, and tiny bit more effort to recycle and be a little more conscious of human effects on the environment

^My Posts in this Thread Defy Dipshit's LATE Claims...

Try again, Shitpack. :lol:

peace...

Great response, like your dipshit claim that celebrating earth day is human self loathing? Yeah, like I give a shit what you call stupid when you post such an idiotic OP. Or that earth day is solely a political movement. Saw your post about recycling after I posted this, but of course, you focus on that tiny bit and not the important part.

peace...

Difference is that those religions don't legislate how you live your life. Your "enviro" religion does legislate how I live my life.

peace...

Difference is that those religions don't legislate how you live your life. Your "enviro" religion does legislate how I live my life.

Right, those religions just cause a lot of wars and human suffering.

Earth Day to me is this (in my head I'm about 13 or so):

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZQAdCDcU0A]YouTube - Grape Nuts Ewell Gibbons 1974[/ame]

and these:

Shoes_iAEC1014361.jpg

humans should suffer--they are destroying the world.
The buy things and even drive. Hopefully celebrants for this years earth day don't buy things and drive for at least a day. Pretty small price to pay for a true beleiver I would think.
Going without electricity is probably gonig way too far huh ?

Last edited:

You are correct. If the worlds religions truly lived by Bible standards, there would be no war.

However... enviro religion did get rid of DDT... that has allowed malaria to kill hundreds of thousands of people that would not have died otherwise... so you guys aren't that innocent yourselves.

humans should suffer--they are destroying the world.
The buy things and even drive. Hopefully celebrants for this years earth day don't buy things and drive for at least a day. Pretty small price to pay for a true beleiver I would think.
Gonig without electricity is probably gonig way too far huh ?

Freak.

The world would be fine without us.

The world doesnt care if we make it so we cant survive here.

This whole idea that not shitting in your own nest is some kind of self loathing is coming from people who dont mind shitting in their own nest.

I like a nest with no shit in it thankyou.

Its not self loathing to keep your house clean its self love.

The world would be fine without us.

The world doesnt care if we make it so we cant survive here.

This whole idea that not shitting in your own nest is some kind of self loathing is coming from people who dont mind shitting in their own nest.

I like a nest with no shit in it thankyou.

Its not self loathing to keep your house clean its self love.

Even a dog knows not to shit in it's own space.

You are correct. If the worlds religions truly lived by Bible standards, there would be no war.

However... enviro religion did get rid of DDT... that has allowed malaria to kill hundreds of thousands of people that would not have died otherwise... so you guys aren't that innocent yourselves.

Not everybody believes in the Bible, hence they go to war over their differences.

In other words "My big book of myths and fables is better than your big book of myths and fables".

What utter bullshit.

Forum List

Back