Earth Day... 40 Years of Human Self-Loathing....

The world would be fine without us.

The world doesnt care if we make it so we cant survive here.

This whole idea that not shitting in your own nest is some kind of self loathing is coming from people who dont mind shitting in their own nest.

I like a nest with no shit in it thankyou.

Its not self loathing to keep your house clean its self love.

Cmon TM----we all live in one big nest

This whole idea that not shitting in your own nest is some kind of self loathing is coming from people who dont mind shitting in their own nest.

Even a dog knows not to shit in it's own space.

unfortunately they would die without humans feeding them---they use resources too

Last edited:

Birds shit in their own nests.

Birds shit in their own nests.

I like to think we're a little smarter than birds.

Some of us at least.

Malcontent, another person who thinks life is a fantasy land where we have an unlimited supply of resources, garbage just magically disappears, and there is no such thing as pollution.
:cuckoo:

The people that tend to make this a political thing is conservatives, god forbid they are a bit inconvenienced by some realities that aren't very pleasant, and tiny bit more effort to recycle and be a little more conscious of human effects on the environment

Not to change the environmental subject, but this sounds very much like a description of the Lefties. They live in some kind of fantasy land where they want the world to be one great utopia; they think there is an unlimited supply of resources to fund all these "rights" to which they think people are entitled; garbage of all sorts unfortunately abound in our society and much of it pollutes what morals we have left.

The "environmental thing" has been fueled more by Lefties seeking at least one way to arrive in the Utopia of a perfect world; God forbid they should be inconvenienced by some realities that aren't very pleasant - like people with opposing views, people who believe in God, people who believe in personal responsibility to name a few.

I'll agree that recycling and being more conscious of environmental care is a good thing.

Which states are on the dole and which ones have been paying the bills?

Federal tax revenue by state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WHAT THE FRELL does this have to do with the Pinko Commie Agenda of Earth Day?

OK see if you can follow.

You say its a horrible thing to want to keep your house clean.

I say its a good thing.

Someone suggests that these birds who dont want to shit in their own nests dont feed themselfs.

So I proove which birds bring in the most food.

You see if you want to shit in your own nest at least let the people who feed you clean the your nest so we dont all get sick.

I say its a good thing.

Someone suggests that these birds who dont want to shit in their own nests dont feed themselfs.

You see if you want to shit in your own nest at least let the people who feed you clean the your nest so we dont all get sick.

please--feel free to clean up whatever shit you want to. Just don't charge me for it until you prove it's my shit.

Malcontent, another person who thinks life is a fantasy land where we have an unlimited supply of resources, garbage just magically disappears, and there is no such thing as pollution.

The people that tend to make this a political thing is conservatives, god forbid they are a bit inconvenienced by some realities that aren't very pleasant, and tiny bit more effort to recycle and be a little more conscious of human effects on the environment

Not to change the environmental subject, but this sounds very much like a description of the Lefties. They live in some kind of fantasy land where they want the world to be one great utopia; they think there is an unlimited supply of resources to fund all these "rights" to which they think people are entitled; garbage of all sorts unfortunately abound in our society and much of it pollutes what morals we have left.

The "environmental thing" has been fueled more by Lefties seeking at least one way to arrive in the Utopia of a perfect world; God forbid they should be inconvenienced by some realities that aren't very pleasant - like people with opposing views, people who believe in God, people who believe in personal responsibility to name a few.

I'll agree that recycling and being more conscious of environmental care is a good thing.

It's far more than jsut a good thing-----it's the law--if you don't do it your ass is going to get fined and thrown in jail.

It's far more than jsut a good thing-----it's the law--if you don't do it your ass is going to get fined and thrown in jail.

In Bella Pelosi's town, you can get fined if you throw away an apple core.

[youtube]Wq58zS4_jvM[/youtube]

Totally not true (except for the fundies like PETA and the eco terrorists). Nothing utopia about recycling, trying to limit poisons and smog in the air, try not to kill every tree, every natural habitat, pollute waters, continued piling up of garbage, etc. NO utopia where no animals gets harmed. LIke I said the extremists may be like that, but they are equally as nuts as the conservative extremists.

Many of ancient civilizations were doomed because of abuse of the land. Many deserts have been made by over logging and farming. It's good to be aware of the drastic effects humans have on the environment. Some effects we see now like overfishing of the oceans. REalization that there is not an infinite amount of oil so other forms of energy are needed. REalizing that global temps rising can have drastic climate effects that lead to human suffering. People claiming all this is bogus or just plain nuts, is the one being utopic. Reality is all these have effects on the world around us and can harm us in the future if we do nothing. Any rational person doesnt want to everything that we do to protect the environment, but some things. Those who deny this and claim is solely political are the ones that are pretending the world is a utopia where nothing can go wrong

Whoops, just saw you weren't really talking specifically about environment.

But lets talk about some other fantastical views you hear from many conservatives

1. Everybody who collect government assistance is a lazy bum that just wants a free handout, or that their position is solely based on their actions alone, when reality says that's not the case.
2. Simply saying people are not supposed to do things is the answer to everything
3. That if there was no government regulation on businesses, the market would take care of everything and businesses would do no harm to the public (history shows this to not be true)
4. Another one, having legalized abortion means women will use it regularly as a form of birth control

Those are pretty unrealistic views, and I'm sure there are extreme liberals that have unrealistic view on the opposite spectrum

Last edited:

I say its a good thing.

please--feel free to clean up whatever shit you want to. Just don't charge me for it until you prove it's my shit.

Oh its very proovable

I say its a good thing.

Oh its very proovable

Okay - PROOVE (sic) it.

I say its a good thing.

Oh its very proovable

You gonna run DNA tests on everyone's shit ? :lol:

I'd like to start a landfill in my backyard. Over time I'll be able to harvest the methane and produce my own power. Sounds green to me.

I say its a good thing.

That has absolutely nothing to do with how the Feds move taxes from one state to another.

You still haven't PROOVEN (sic) how you can identify other people's shit.

We are All Anticipation.

I say its a good thing.

Feel free to fight whatever war you want, just don't charge me for it . And there are tons of other things people don't use yet tax payer money goes towards. So tired of that argument, it goes both ways

Mother Earth has been busy creating Earthquakes killing hundreds of thousands of people. Maybe we should go back to virgin sacrifices to appease Mother Earth, but I doubt we'll find any.

I don't know. I think there's got to be some dumb-ass virgins ready and willing to give thier life for Mother Earth. lol

You're probably right. I'm sure most of these people are virgins:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_JPcBwYGmo]YouTube - Tree hugging moonbats crying over trees[/ame]

I didn't know whether to laugh or pray they find some help

Forum List

Back