Earth Day... 40 Years of Human Self-Loathing....

Which states are on the dole and which ones have been paying the bills?

Federal tax revenue by state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

WHAT THE FRELL does this have to do with the Pinko Commie Agenda of Earth Day?

If Earth Day is a Pinko Commie thing, than opposite of that would be a good American Conservative thing, right?

Pushing for Legislation to Punish the People and Industries that Employ them even Further?...

Yeah, that's a Liberal thing.

Concentrate on China and the other MASSIVE Polluters.

I Remember what the 70's were like and it's Fucking Magical now by Comparison regarding Pollution.

:)

peace...

WHAT THE FRELL does this have to do with the Pinko Commie Agenda of Earth Day?

OK see if you can follow.

You say its a horrible thing to want to keep your house clean.

I say its a good thing.

Someone suggests that these birds who dont want to shit in their own nests dont feed themselfs.

So I proove which birds bring in the most food.

You see if you want to shit in your own nest at least let the people who feed you clean the your nest so we dont all get sick.

That has absolutely nothing to do with how the Feds move taxes from one state to another.

You still haven't PROOVEN (sic) how you can identify other people's shit.

We are All Anticipation.

So you use nothing that causes the fouling of our water, air, land?

You see how uneducated you are?

You are like the fucking teenager who moves into his first appartment and is JUST BLOWN AWAY that the dishes dont wash themselves and his clothes dont clean and fold themselves at night while he sleeps.

It has already been proven what each and every American causes you nust never listen.

OK see if you can follow.

You say its a horrible thing to want to keep your house clean.

I say its a good thing.

Someone suggests that these birds who dont want to shit in their own nests dont feed themselfs.

So I proove which birds bring in the most food.

You see if you want to shit in your own nest at least let the people who feed you clean the your nest so we dont all get sick.

That has absolutely nothing to do with how the Feds move taxes from one state to another.

You still haven't PROOVEN (sic) how you can identify other people's shit.

We are All Anticipation.

You are like the fucking teenager who moves into his first appartment and is JUST BLOWN AWAY that the dishes dont wash themselves and his clothes dont clean and fold themselves at night while he sleeps.

It has already been proven what each and every American causes you nust never listen.

The best way to stop polluting as an individual is to stop buying things----when greenies recommend and comply with not buying things I will pay attention.
How much methane did I produce last year BTW ?

WHAT THE FRELL Does that have to do with how the Feds move tax money from one state to the other?

Feel free to fight whatever war you want

Sure--the only reason you oppose war is the price.:rolleyes:

ASSumption, good job. there are tons of reasons to oppose many of the wars since WWII, which have done nothing to do with protecting america, but for political and economical reasons.

Nice way to dodge the point, guess when confronted with that bit of contradiction, that's all you have

Feel free to fight whatever war you want

ASSumption, good job. there are tons of reasons to oppose many of the wars since WWII, which have done nothing to do with protecting america, but for political and economical reasons.

Nice way to dodge the point, guess when confronted with that bit of contradiction, that's all you have

there are also tons of reasons to not beleive science's bullshit and pompous scare tactics too.

Earth Day Network

^Check out the Partners... Classic.

If Memory Serves me, these People were Predicting another Ice Age WAY back in the Neanderthal Days of the 1970's...

Weren't they?...

Anyway, it doesn't Matter if the Earth Warms or Cools, or stays 100% Average regarding Climate, these People will Find a way to Punish Humans for it.

peace...

I remember the conditions in the 1970s........
Unrestrained dumping of toxins into our rivers, oceans and drinking water.
Offshore dumping of waste materials.
All kinds of crap washing up on our beaches
Air Polution so bad you could barely see through it.
Uncontrolled abuse of landfill in wetlands areas

Earth Day made a difference...we should all be proud today

there are also tons of reasons to not beleive science's bullshit and pompous scare tactics too.
Science is supported by data, by very highly educated people. Ignorance and dishonesty are the only reasons to oppose science, which gives you all the technology and medical advances around you that you benefit from. Yet when the data is inconveniencing, it must be bogus and made up and not be correct. thats complete dishonesty right there.

But that's still not the point, its the whining about tax money paying for things you don't want, when indeed we all have things we don't support that our tax money goes for.

Science is supported by data, by very highly educated people. Ignorance and dishonesty are the only reasons to oppose science, which gives you all the technology and medical advances around you that you benefit from. Yet when the data is inconveniencing, it must be bogus and made up and not be correct. thats complete dishonesty right there.

But that's still not the point, its the whining about tax money paying for things you don't want, when indeed we all have things we don't support that our tax money goes for.

science has created the chemicals that are poisoning the planet, killing flora and fauna. Science at one time told us all these chemicals are quite safe.
Go ahead--trust em,

There is CERTAINLY some extremist environmentalists whose motives seems to be that they HATE humankind, I have to agree to that.

I know far too many rich kids who are also aging hippies whose asses I'd like to kick into the closest toxic waste dump.

Now that THEY'VE got their place in some environment that isn't screwed, they cash their checks (which are coming from industries screwing up somebody else's --read some poor person's--- environment) and now they want to draw up the ladder and let the rest of humankind die.

Believe me when I tell you that no NAZI on this board, no conservative, no libertarian hates those PSEUDO-HIPPI, TRUSTAFARIAN, CHECK CASHING, SCION HYPOCRITES more than I do.

We might agree about the problem, but we certainly do NOT agree on what needs be done about it, or WHO needs to pay to clean it up, either.

Last edited:

I remember the rhetoric in the late 60s and early 70s. This environmental nonsense was going to cost people their jobs, companies will go out of business....a little dumping will not hurt anyone.

Meanwhile, we couldn't swim in the rivers and lakes, couldn't eat the fish you caught, groundwater was contaminated, air was foul

Its never easy to do the right thing

I remember the rhetoric in the late 60s and early 70s. This environmental nonsense was going to cost people their jobs, companies will go out of business....a little dumping will not hurt anyone.

Meanwhile, we couldn't swim in the rivers and lakes, couldn't eat the fish you caught, groundwater was contaminated, air was foul

Which is what---pay a tax ? Fuck that.

And right on cue, the overlords celebrate Earth Day by flying around in big jets:

On a day when many Americans will be reflecting upon how they can reduce their impact on the environment, President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden will board separate jets in Washington on Earth Day morning to fly 250 miles up the east coast to New York, where they will land at separate airports to attend separate events within a few miles of each other.

The parallel visits of Air Force One (a 747/VC-25 aircraft) and Air Force Two (a 757/C-32A aircraft) will delay dozens, if not hundreds of commercial flights at Kennedy and LaGuardia and other nearby airports as no-fly zones are implemented. Jets will be forced to circle and burn more fuel as they wait for the VIPs to come and go. Their security contingents consisting of dozens of cars, SUVs and helicopters will burn even more. Throw in thousands of commuters’ cars and delivery trucks sitting idle in traffic as law enforcement closes large swaths of the city and you have yourself a very Earth-unfriendly day.

Obama Earth Day - Carbon Footprint of Air Force One - Wall Street Speech at Cooper Union | NYCAviation.com | Planespotting and Aviation Photography, Breaking Airline News, Aviation Discussion

science has created the chemicals that are poisoning the planet, killing flora and fauna. Science at one time told us all these chemicals are quite safe.
Go ahead--trust em,

Actually, its people not properly disposing of them properly that's poisoning the planet

Go ahead--trust em,

Actually, its people not properly disposing of them properly that's poisoning the planet

:eusa_eh:

peace...

Which is what---pay a tax ? Fuck that.

Cough....cough!

As a final comment on Earth Day:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyxuVFzKypU]George Carlin - Saving the Planet[/ame]

Forum List

Back