Earth Day 2022

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Let's try to make every day Earth Day though. :)

2-Earth-Day-2022.jpg

i think we're forgetting what Jackson was.

but then...we;ve also forgotten what Sanger was...hitler, stalin, Lenin, guevera, castro, and the new tyrants today..... THOSE were just this past year and they're STILL Walking the EARF.

Last edited:
I didn’t know that Nazi’s celebrate Earth Day
No, you probably didn't... learning how to read last year has really upped your political game though...

i think we're forgetting what Jackson was.

but then...we;ve also forgotten what Sanger was...hitler, stalin, guevera, castro, and the new tyrants today..... THOSE were just this past year and they're STILL Walking the EARF.

No, I knew who he was,.. but I still like his music even if he was a creep.

FJB shows why she is very confused. She posts all kinds of nasty things about Democrats, while the party she ostensibly supports is the most anti-environmental group this country has ever seen. The Trump administration attempted to gut every piece of environmental legislation .

Last edited:
FJB shows why she is very confused. She posts all kinds of nasty things about Democrats, while the party she ostensibly supports is the most anti-environmental group this country has ever seen. The Trump administration attempted to gut every piece of environmental legislation .

FJB’s support for the environment is as empty and vacuous as her avatar.

1. You're full of shit.
2. This is about Earth Day not politics, so please take your bullshit somewhere else you fucking liar. :fu:

1. You're full of shit.
2. This is about Earth Day not politics, so please take your bullshit somewhere else you fucking liar. :fu:
It is the truth. That you don’t see that is because you are blinded by your own insecurities. Take some time and read about the current GOP and their stance on environmental laws. You may learn something.

BTW, Earth day is the perfect time to reevaluate your Position on the environment. If you vote for people, who want to despoil the environment, then don’t moan and fret when the environment is despoiled.

It is the truth. That you don’t see that is because you are blinded by your own insecurities. Take some time and read about the current GOP and their stance on environmental laws. You may learn something.

I see no evidence to backup anything that was stated in that liberal media article you posted.

I see no evidence to backup anything that was stated in that liberal media article you posted.
Plenty of articles about Trump’s war on the environment.

Thank Heaven, Joe Biden is president on this Earth Day.

Last edited:
Plenty of articles about Trump’s war on the environment.

Thank Heaven, Joe Biden is president on this Earth Day.

None of these websites are mainstream media though and WTF is with your last sentence?

Forum List

Back