Early Presidential Votes From Florida Are In, And The Results ARE…

They aren't counting the actual votes, you know.

They can't do that until election day.

Those are exit polls you're getting.

Carry on.

Don't expect Grizzled to tell the truth.

You really are an imbecile kid, I simply posted the info and the link and you kids are acting as crazy as cockroaches after the lights been turned on.

Voted Vote-by-Mail in all counties in Florida EXCEPT Dade county, the most populated county that leans Democratic.... For some strange reason, Florida has not listed Dade County vote by mail votes received???

Statistics - County Vote-by-Mail and Early Voting Reports

R-416,778
D-399,434
I-26,209
NO PARTY-154,702
TOTAL-997,123
10/21/2016 7:15AM

There are R's that will NOT vote for Trump and D's who will not vote Clinton and the I's are polling towards Clinton is what I heard this morning....
Can the no party's vote for whoever they want? Whats the difference between the no party and the independents?

And yet, after repeatedly being caught CHEATING, the Dems and their biased media are so shocked that Trump "reserves the right" to discover EXACTLY WHAT HAS RECENTLY HAPPENED when Dems are involved with vote counting...

Dem values:

1. STEALING (that includes elections)
2. LYING
3. HATING
4. DISCRIMINATING (tossing Black Republican ballots in FLA 2000 is Exhibit A)
What election has been stolen
You don't seem too concerned that Trump lies to you almost every time he speaks
Black republican ballots, all 6 of them, were never tossed, so prove it

The last election that was "stolen" was JFK's win over Nixon. Probably the most blatant political "fix" in our nation's history.

In order to fix an election...you have to have a political machine in place do do the dirty work like the Daley machine in Chicago that delivered Illinois to Kennedy.

Trump has no such machine...Hillary Clinton most certainly does and has shown that she's not shy about using it.

lol, you are so ignorant you make Grizzled look only mildly retarded. Kennedy didn't need Illinois to win.

Voted Vote-by-Mail in all counties in Florida EXCEPT Dade county, the most populated county that leans Democratic.... For some strange reason, Florida has not listed Dade County vote by mail votes received???

R-416,778
D-399,434
I-26,209
NO PARTY-154,702
TOTAL-997,123

There are R's that will NOT vote for Trump and D's who will not vote Clinton and the I's are polling towards Clinton is what I heard this morning....

Its all media bullshit, they do not count any early votes until election day. This is hype designed to influence those who have not yet voted.

It amazes me how gullible many americans are.

So who is the author of this thread trying to influence?

are you really that stupid? the author is trying to get Hillary voters to stay home. It may work, and great for the USA if it does.

R-416,778
D-399,434
I-26,209
NO PARTY-154,702
TOTAL-997,123

Its all media bullshit, they do not count any early votes until election day. This is hype designed to influence those who have not yet voted.

I know, right?

I think we’re about to enjoy another “I’m not a RINO, YOU’RE a RINO” circle jerk.

:popcorn:

Good lord you people are strange, the fact that you think anyone here can be influenced by anything someone posts reveals your idiocy. This is nothing more than a silly entertaining game....;)
You Lefty's take yourselves WAY to seriously, do what we do, laugh at you.

R-416,778
D-399,434
I-26,209
NO PARTY-154,702
TOTAL-997,123

I know, right?

I think we’re about to enjoy another “I’m not a RINO, YOU’RE a RINO” circle jerk.

:popcorn:

Good lord you people are strange, the fact that you think anyone here can be influenced by anything someone posts reveals your idiocy. This is nothing more than a silly entertaining game....;)
You Lefty's take yourselves WAY to seriously, do what we do, laugh at you.

It was a national news story. some marginally intelligent people (democrats) will be taken in by such stores and the country benefits when those useful idiots stay away from the polling places.

And yet, after repeatedly being caught CHEATING, the Dems and their biased media are so shocked that Trump "reserves the right" to discover EXACTLY WHAT HAS RECENTLY HAPPENED when Dems are involved with vote counting...

Dem values:

1. STEALING (that includes elections)
2. LYING
3. HATING
4. DISCRIMINATING (tossing Black Republican ballots in FLA 2000 is Exhibit A)
What election has been stolen
You don't seem too concerned that Trump lies to you almost every time he speaks
Black republican ballots, all 6 of them, were never tossed, so prove it

The last election that was "stolen" was JFK's win over Nixon. Probably the most blatant political "fix" in our nation's history.

In order to fix an election...you have to have a political machine in place do do the dirty work like the Daley machine in Chicago that delivered Illinois to Kennedy.

Trump has no such machine...Hillary Clinton most certainly does and has shown that she's not shy about using it.

So she should win Texas right? What about Arkansas…where she definitely has connections. There too right? Why would the “machine” not fix the Senate races too so Rubio and Portman lose their seat?

Well?

Both Texas and Arkansas have traditionally voted Republican. You'll have to explain what "connections" Hillary has in Texas. The States that Trump should be concerned with are battleground States that are controlled by Democrats at the local level. If there is widespread voter fraud (which to be quite honest I don't think will take place under the microscope this election will function under) it will happen in cities like Chicago, Philadelphia, Detroit where local political machines have the power to play games with votes.

The real "rigging" of this election will be in what the media covers leading up to the election and whether or not the public is finally growing tired of it's liberal bias and votes accordingly.

As for why you wouldn't try to affect other races? The more races you affect...the more scrutiny you come under for what you've done. I don't think Hillary Clinton's camp REALLY cares if a Democrat doesn't beat Marco Rubio in Florida as long as Hillary Clinton wins over Donald Trump.

LMAO, and you're "nuh-uh" response is classic child ;)
You can't make this shit up.

Republican 881,274 – Democrat 760,003

show us those numbers as votes counted from your link. Or STFU

More cockroach behavior.
You seem panicked child......

So you've chosen the STFU option. Big surprise.

I've chosen to be content to watch you make an ass out of yourself, you have that art perfected.

You fucked up. Make it even better for us by continuing to deny it.

LOL, I didn't fuck up dumbass, I posted something and got the expected response.
You are a dense one boy.
Were you to actually READ a source you might see that it tells you where it sourced it's claims from...you might ALSO see the date from the source....which by the way as 9/24.
I posted it and watched you people toss your cookies....ALL the while not paying attention to your OWN "source" showing you that Trump IS winning ;)
Son you are and always have been low hanging fruit ;)

Republican 881,274 – Democrat 760,003

show us those numbers as votes counted from your link. Or STFU

More cockroach behavior.

I've chosen to be content to watch you make an ass out of yourself, you have that art perfected.

You fucked up. Make it even better for us by continuing to deny it.

LOL, I didn't fuck up dumbass, I posted something and got the expected response.
You are a dense one boy.
Were you to actually READ a source you might see that it tells you where it sourced it's claims from...you might ALSO see the date from the source....which by the way as 9/24.
I posted it and watched you people toss your cookies....ALL the while not paying attention to your OWN "source" showing you that Trump IS winning ;)
Son you are and always have been low hanging fruit ;)

One more time:

Your OP is an outright lie. No votes have been counted in Florida. Your numbers are imaginary.

More cockroach behavior.

Well, there is nothing else to do in Nebraska except doing what you can to try to feel superior.

Have you ever noticed how caught up in this "self esteem" you are honey?
Let me help you....IT'S a game to me, nothing else.
The fact that you come here to scratch your need for "superiority" reveals much..daddy didn't love you enough did he?

It's a treat to see you crumble.

I never crumble kid.
We both know that.

The "returned votes" is the NUMBER, not the "counted votes" There are no actual reasons to be sure that all returned votes will be true to the party. In fact the results will not be entered into the election total until the day of the election. BUT they can be counted beginning the OPENING date determined by the election boards in each state. BECAUSE it is impossible to open and count them all in some cases in one day. Damn why don't you uninformed posters actually look to a REAL source sometimes instead of your propaganda sites, and liberal\conservative talking points outlets.

R-416,778
D-399,434
I-26,209
NO PARTY-154,702
TOTAL-997,123

If you had read the link and the source, this is NOT how the mail in voters voted...NO one knows that, our votes are PRIVATE....

what their figures show is how many registered Democrats mailed back their absentee ballots and how many registered republicans mailed in their absentee and so on and so forth...

The "returned votes" is the NUMBER, not the "counted votes" There are no actual reasons to be sure that all returned votes will be true to the party. In fact the results will not be entered into the election total until the day of the election. BUT they can be counted beginning the OPENING date determined by the election boards in each state. BECAUSE it is impossible to open and count them all in some cases in one day. Damn why don't you uninformed posters actually look to a REAL source sometimes instead of your propaganda sites, and liberal\conservative talking points outlets.

You aren't bright are you?
The "source" used goes straight back to the FL website....the very SAME place ole CarbTheIdiot got his numbers from. The numbers used however were from 9/24....good lord get a grip.

Trump is fucked.

In several key states, the early vote has shifted heavily to the Democrats since 2012

imrs.php

R-416,778
D-399,434
I-26,209
NO PARTY-154,702
TOTAL-997,123

If you had read the link and the source, this is NOT how the mail in voters voted...NO one knows that, our votes are PRIVATE....

what their figures show is how many registered Democrats mailed back their absentee ballots and how many registered republicans mailed in their absentee and so on and so forth...

I fully understand that. For that to have any significance you must also assume that every voter voted along party lines. Do you think they did?

I'm a Democrat, and most of the ones I know are voting for TRUMP LIKE ME, because REAL DEMOCRATS don't like traitors.

The Democrats were completely busted cheating in FLA 2000 by deliberately tossing black Republican ballots, a tactic that went unpunished by law and unnoticed by biased media.

Let The Sunshine In, by John R. Lott Jr., National Review

How could they know that the ballots were black?

Answer: Because it never happened.

They aren't counting the actual votes, you know.

They can't do that until election day.

Those are exit polls you're getting.

Carry on.

Exit polls from absentee ballots? Wow, you're dumb!

Basically that's what the ballots amount to at this point.

The voters are registered with a party, so that voter's ballot, UNREAD, is counted as being for the candidate belonging to the party that the voter is registered for.

Very similar to an exit poll, where they ask voters who they voted for. The end result is the same.

Forum List

Back