Early Presidential Votes From Florida Are In, And The Results ARE…

And yet, after repeatedly being caught CHEATING, the Dems and their biased media are so shocked that Trump "reserves the right" to discover EXACTLY WHAT HAS RECENTLY HAPPENED when Dems are involved with vote counting...

Dem values:

1. STEALING (that includes elections)
2. LYING
3. HATING
4. DISCRIMINATING (tossing Black Republican ballots in FLA 2000 is Exhibit A)
What election has been stolen
You don't seem too concerned that Trump lies to you almost every time he speaks
Black republican ballots, all 6 of them, were never tossed, so prove it

And yet, after repeatedly being caught CHEATING, the Dems and their biased media are so shocked that Trump "reserves the right" to discover EXACTLY WHAT HAS RECENTLY HAPPENED when Dems are involved with vote counting...

Dem values:

2. LYING
3. HATING

Oh stop, Hildabitch is the biggest liar we have ever seen so don't pretend Trump is the only one lying here. This is the kind of stupid shit that makes people laugh at her "true believers".

"
Well early voting results are in for the Sunshine State — and the GOP nominee is off to a huge– in fact, historic — start.

Trump leads Clinton by 120,000 votes — the first Republican candidate to EVER lead in early voting in Florida."

Early Presidential Votes From Florida Are In, And The Results ARE...

Huh, whoda thunk it?
Awesome. Hopefully there is a hurricane or something that way the less enthusiastic voters will stay home and we ALL know who the least enthusiastic voters are.

Dem values:

2. LYING
3. HATING

Oh stop, Hildabitch is the biggest liar we have ever seen so don't pretend Trump is the only one lying here. This is the kind of stupid shit that makes people laugh at her "true believers".
There isn't much to pretend, Trump is far and away the biggest liar of any Presidential candidate in my lifetime

while he’s not answering that question, heres another one for him to dodge…

Why is it HRC will win Florida due to “rigging” but somehow, in the same election with the same voters, Marco Rubio (a republican who wanted to run against her) will keep his seat? Wouldn’t you rig both if you’re tinkering with the counts and all?

Perhaps you should ask the DNC member who was fired for rigging.

I think the answer is - even with cheating these guys are just too terrible to win.
What did that DNC member rig? Of course you must know exactly what happened

We got his ass fired, I'm fine with that.

Dem values:

2. LYING
3. HATING

There isn't much to pretend, Trump is far and away the biggest liar of any Presidential candidate in my lifetime

Then you are simply not an intelligent or ethical person.

Dem values:

2. LYING
3. HATING

And you are the prototype low information republican voter. Try thinking for yourself for a change

Voted Vote-by-Mail in all counties in Florida EXCEPT Dade county, the most populated county that leans Democratic.... For some strange reason, Florida has not listed Dade County vote by mail votes received???

Statistics - County Vote-by-Mail and Early Voting Reports

R-416,778
D-399,434
I-26,209
NO PARTY-154,702
TOTAL-997,123
10/21/2016 7:15AM

There are R's that will NOT vote for Trump and D's who will not vote Clinton and the I's are polling towards Clinton is what I heard this morning....

Dem values:

2. LYING
3. HATING

And you are the prototype low information republican voter. Try thinking for yourself for a change

I know you are, but what am I?
Dumbass, your ignorance knows NO bounds....hell you still think :

That Benghazi was caused by the "video".
You still think she names after "Sir Edmund Hillary."
"You still think she landed under "Sniper Fire in Bosnia."
You still think she "tried to join the Marines".
You still think that they were "flat broke" when they left the WH.

and on and on and on.....Trump is indeed a liar and a bad candidate but your precious Hildabitch is a Narcissistic Sociopath that deserves to be in jail.

Voted Vote-by-Mail in all counties in Florida EXCEPT Dade county, the most populated county that leans Democratic.... For some strange reason, Florida has not listed Dade County vote by mail votes received???

R-416,778
D-399,434
I-26,209
NO PARTY-154,702
TOTAL-997,123

There are R's that will NOT vote for Trump and D's who will not vote Clinton and the I's are polling towards Clinton is what I heard this morning....

Its all media bullshit, they do not count any early votes until election day. This is hype designed to influence those who have not yet voted.

It amazes me how gullible many americans are.

while he’s not answering that question, heres another one for him to dodge…

Why is it HRC will win Florida due to “rigging” but somehow, in the same election with the same voters, Marco Rubio (a republican who wanted to run against her) will keep his seat? Wouldn’t you rig both if you’re tinkering with the counts and all?

Perhaps you should ask the DNC member who was fired for rigging.

I think the answer is - even with cheating these guys are just too terrible to win.
What did that DNC member rig? Of course you must know exactly what happened

We got his ass fired, I'm fine with that.

“We” You got a mouse in your pocket? When this operative (not a leader) had his wrongdoing brought to light, the DNC fired him.

Enjoy your victory….

Meanwhile, on 1/20/17, you and I can watch Ms. Clinton getting sworn in as our President. I’ll bring the popcorn, you bring the sour grapes.

:DANCE:

R-416,778
D-399,434
I-26,209
NO PARTY-154,702
TOTAL-997,123

Its all media bullshit, they do not count any early votes until election day. This is hype designed to influence those who have not yet voted.

It amazes me how gullible many americans are.

So who is the author of this thread trying to influence?

Dem values:

2. LYING
3. HATING

The last election that was "stolen" was JFK's win over Nixon. Probably the most blatant political "fix" in our nation's history.

In order to fix an election...you have to have a political machine in place do do the dirty work like the Daley machine in Chicago that delivered Illinois to Kennedy.

Trump has no such machine...Hillary Clinton most certainly does and has shown that she's not shy about using it.

"
Well early voting results are in for the Sunshine State — and the GOP nominee is off to a huge– in fact, historic — start.

Trump leads Clinton by 120,000 votes — the first Republican candidate to EVER lead in early voting in Florida."

Early Presidential Votes From Florida Are In, And The Results ARE...

Huh, whoda thunk it?

The content of your post proves you are ignorant.

LMAO, and you're "nuh-uh" response is classic child ;)
You can't make this shit up.

Republican 881,274 – Democrat 760,003

show us those numbers as votes counted from your link. Or STFU

Dem values:

2. LYING
3. HATING

The last election that was "stolen" was JFK's win over Nixon. Probably the most blatant political "fix" in our nation's history.

In order to fix an election...you have to have a political machine in place do do the dirty work like the Daley machine in Chicago that delivered Illinois to Kennedy.

Trump has no such machine...Hillary Clinton most certainly does and has shown that she's not shy about using it.

So she should win Texas right? What about Arkansas…where she definitely has connections. There too right? Why would the “machine” not fix the Senate races too so Rubio and Portman lose their seat?

Well?

Forum List

Back