Dylan Mulvaney: love him or hate him, you have to admit..

Seymour Flops

Diamond Member
Nov 25, 2021
Texas
He is an incredibly bad product spokesperson. I know that Democrats are required to solemnly affirm that they believe that he is a real girl in every way and that any heterosexual Democrat is highly attracted to his girlish charms.

But the product he promotes is gathering dust on millions of shelves if the retailers havent simply thrown it away.

He is an incredibly bad product spokesperson. I know that Democrats are required to solemnly affirm that they believe that he is a real girl in every way and that any heterosexual Democrat is highly attracted to his girlish charms.

But the product he promotes is gathering dust on millions of shelves if the retailers havent simply thrown it away.
Anheiser Bush knows their customer base is less educated and poorer than average. And that people with these two traits strongly tend to vote republican. They should have seen it coming.

Demwits think that windmills will save the world. Well ... except for all those dead eagles. So you can feed them any line of poop and they'll consume it with pleasure as long as a Demwit leader tells them to.

Oh my god! A bob Ueker fan, loser...
He's one of yours.

c17d5d968b841eb8ed821f90b5b661a3.jpg

Forum List

Back