'Why will nobody kiss me?' Dylan Mulvaney's man-to-girl transition has…left her [sic] lonely

Bob Blaylock

Diamond Member
Aug 22, 2015
38°29′ North 121°26′ West
I never heard of this freak before today, when he came up in a vague reference in a post in some other thread. And then, later the same day, I randomly stumbled across this article, following a chain of links on some other unrelated topic.

So, what did he think the effect was going to be, on his prospects for romantic/sexual relationships? Did he imagine that heterosexual men would accept a mutilated man as a substitute for a woman? Did he imagine that heterosexual women, who might have been interested in him as a man, might still be interested now that he's had himself mutilated into a mockery of a woman? Did he imagine that lesbians might be interested in him? [See also: cotton ceiling]

Who does he imagine would be romantically/sexually interested in a fucked-up man, mutilated into a mockery of a woman?

That article makes it almost seem that he's trying to appeal to older pedophiles, who are interested in fucking little girls. Good luck with that.

Now the trans poster girl has revealed how her personal relationships have fallen apart, that she [sic] struggles to get a date — and is still to be kissed 'as a girl'.
·
·
·​
She
[sic] laments a moribund romantic life, and says that all her [sic] matches on the exclusive dating app Raya seem to have second thoughts and reject the pairing before they even go on a date.

'I still haven't been kissed as a girl. And I assumed that I would have had that happen before day 365,' Mulvaney lamented.

'Every day, I'm realizing that probably won't happen.'

Curiosity got the best of me and I had to view his TikTok channel before our police state blocks TikTok. I regret searching this out

Normal people don't even want to be around the trannies, much less have to touch one.
It's like a cross between a fembot drama queen & Insane Clown Posse, only even more emo, insane & clownish.

I mean, seriously?

tenor.gif

The trans have been complaining for years that normals don't want a relationship with them. Every so often they talk about passing some kind of law. They can't do anything of course. Thats now. The tyrant democrats may yet try to do something.

The trans have been complaining for years that normals don't want a relationship with them. Every so often they talk about passing some kind of law. They can't do anything of course. Thats now. The tyrant democrats may yet try to do something.

Its not just normal people.

Mr. Garrison's bumbuddy, Mr. Slave, rejected him after his sex change.

The trans have been complaining for years that normals don't want a relationship with them. Every so often they talk about passing some kind of law. They can't do anything of course. Thats [sic] now. The tyrant democrats may yet try to do something.

Best they can do is try to shame as “transphobic” anyone who rejects the sexual advances of one of these freaks.

The term “cotton ceiling” was devised as a complaint that lesbians wouldn't have sex with “trans women” (who are not women at all, but fucked-up men). Of course, heterosexual men are even less interested in having sex with fucked-up men pretending to be women, than lesbians are.

People of other sex, who are interested in romantic/sexual relationships with people who are so fucked-up that they don't even know the difference between boys and girls, are probably even scarcer than these fucked-up freaks themselves are.

Mr. Mulvaney's complaint is probably the experience of nearly everyone who goes down the “transgender” rathole—Go down that path, and even if your mutilated genitals are not rendered incapable of experiencing sexual pleasure, you're almost certainly never going to get the chance to use them anyway.

Just another privileged background queer picked up by Langley to feature in one of the gender projects etc etc having featured on Ellen and The Price is Right before having any online presence ; so he is clearly connected and like everyone on game-shows and in the audiences of late night hosts, is not real.

Dylan Mulvaney joins the ranks of such household names as Kaitlyn Jenner and Lia Thomas, bravely going where no man has gone before, namely the women’s restroom. If you have been spared knowledge of his existence, then buckle up for some first rate gay spookery. He is yet another episode in the hit series ‘Gender Swapped Spook’, but this time they’ve pulled out all the stops, and the casting budget is quite high. Going forward, I would like to refer to this type of operative as a ‘spookgender’. The spookgender is one who engages in the sort of cross-dressing, gender-confusing activity which the media of both sides are obsessed with. They send common English through a meat grinder in the hopes that you will be sufficiently confused by their vapid babbling to either give up or become incensed. Time and time again, we are expected to treat these people as if their renown is a natural outgrowth of public sympathy and attention. The script is as follows… Dylan Mulvaney is 26 years old and graduated with a BA in Musical Theater from University of Cincinnati shortly before joining the cast of an award winning Broadway musical ‘Book of Mormon’. Aka the Broadway musical Philosemitic. Losing his job during pandemic shutdowns, he turned to the app TikTok as a creative outlet. In 2022 he comes out as transgender, and then grows his online presence by documenting this awakening in a series called ‘Days of Girlhood’. In it, he counts each day of transition, charting a course from the port of Man to WomanTM . The first and easiest red flags show up in the timeline we are given. Graduating in 2019, he promptly jumps onboard one of the highest grossing Broadway musicals that same July.

And so on and on .

Normal people don't even want to be around the trannies, much less have to touch one.
It's like a cross between a fembot drama queen & Insane Clown Posse, only even more emo, insane & clownish.

I mean, seriously?
Most of them are gay men wanting to have sex with straight men.

The solution for Mr. Mulvaney is pretty clear. He works for the people at Bud Light, maybe he can convince them to increase the percentage of alcohol in their product to make him more appealing?

Everything I know about transsexuals I learned from conservatives on USMB.

I seriously doubt that.

This is a topic of conversation because the argument has been foisted upon normal people by the Trans lobby and movement.

Trust us, we don't want to be involved in this at all, but forced acceptance is something we have to fight back against us.

And that doesn't even get into all this shit being advertised to kids as being normal.

I stand by my position that Mulvaney never "transitioned." He's faking this for money and fame.

That's certainly a possibility. I am not as familiar with Mr. Mulvaney's crap as i am with Mayor Petey's.

I'm almost positive that Buttigieg is actually normative and he's just pretending to be a homo for Dem Party cred. His supposed "buttbuddy" is just a college chum who likes broads and the "children" are actually midget actors in on the scam.

I never heard of this freak before today, when he came up in a vague reference in a post in some other thread. And then, later the same day, I randomly stumbled across this article, following a chain of links on some other unrelated topic.

So, what did he think the effect was going to be, on his prospects for romantic/sexual relationships? Did he imagine that heterosexual men would accept a mutilated man as a substitute for a woman? Did he imagine that heterosexual women, who might have been interested in him as a man, might still be interested now that he's had himself mutilated into a mockery of a woman? Did he imagine that lesbians might be interested in him? [See also: cotton ceiling]

Who does he imagine would be romantically/sexually interested in a fucked-up man, mutilated into a mockery of a woman?

That article makes it almost seem that he's trying to appeal to older pedophiles, who are interested in fucking little girls. Good luck with that.

Now the trans poster girl has revealed how her personal relationships have fallen apart, that she [sic] struggles to get a date — and is still to be kissed 'as a girl'.
·

·

·

She [sic] laments a moribund romantic life, and says that all her [sic] matches on the exclusive dating app Raya seem to have second thoughts and reject the pairing before they even go on a date.
'I still haven't been kissed as a girl. And I assumed that I would have had that happen before day 365,' Mulvaney lamented.
'Every day, I'm realizing that probably won't happen.'

Who would have imagined most guys are turned off by a dude dressed as a little girl?

I guess he couldn't even fool Joe Biden.

In many states if a tranny tricks someone into having sex that is rape.

Forum List

Back