'Why will nobody kiss me?' Dylan Mulvaney's man-to-girl transition has…left her [sic] lonely

Well…watch and listen to him? Who would want to deal with THAT for more than 2 min?

You have to wonder. Can anyone who is so obsessed with their "gender" that it has become their only focus in life, even able to love and be loved?

Body Dysmorphia is a mental illness. there's a reason so many trannies commit suicide. They have this illness or even some other mental illness and society makes them think that chancing to the opposite sex will fix it. When they find that it doesn't and they've gone as far as the guy did, then he finds out that he can't be loved as a female either, there's nowhere to go and no way to return. Ending their life is all that's left.

He's making money and garnering fame doing this, but will it heal him? Not likely.

Let's see if we have this right:

1. A gay man (attracted to other men) transitions to a woman. We are told that he is now a she in every way, that he is now completely and totally a woman and we MUST not refer to him in any way as a man, correct?
2. We are told that hetero and homosexuality are genetically determined, not chosen, and that a gay person cannot choose to be heterosexual, correct?

In the case of a gay man who becomes a woman, he is now a woman who is attracted to men, which makes him, wait for it......a straight woman, correct? So, what just happened? Did he miraculously become straight just by choosing to, or IS HE NOT REALLY A WOMAN?

I'll let you draw your own conclusion.

Conservatives have had a problem with sexuality since the turn of the century. No, not that one, the one that was 123 years ago. Stringent adhering to purity has been their mantra ever since then. I guess that they are all descendants of the Puritans.

Whatever it is, I know that they weren't particularly fond of the: "If it feels good , do it." phrase in the '60s. "Make love, not war" used to send them into fits of John Birchism. We, as all of the plants and animals that God created, have a sex drive in our brains. It's there so that we won't forget to procreate. We're pretty much horny all of the time. The wife, missionary position, and build a large family is fine. There's nothing wrong with that. But, where does hiding in the locked bathroom, fapping to photos of MTG fit into the big picture?
You apparently don't know much about conservatives. You need to get out and meet some real people.

Let's see if we have this right:

1. A gay man (attracted to other men) transitions to a woman. We are told that he is now a she in every way, that he is now completely and totally a woman and we MUST not refer to him in any way as a man, correct?
2. We are told that hetero and homosexuality are genetically determined, not chosen, and that a gay person cannot choose to be heterosexual, correct?

In the case of a gay man who becomes a woman, he is now a woman who is attracted to men, which makes him, wait for it......a straight woman, correct? So, what just happened? Did he miraculously become straight just by choosing to, or IS HE NOT REALLY A WOMAN?

I'll let you draw your own conclusion.

Its one thing to expect people to refer to fellow like Dylan as "dames", its quite a different thing for people to TREAT them as dames. Particularly Normative men , who aren't attracted to guys, regardless of whether they had it cut off.

Its one thing to expect people to refer to fellow like Dylan as "dames", its quite a different thing for people to TREAT them as dames. Particularly Normative men , who aren't attracted to guys, regardless of whether they had it cut off.
And I don't get this demand that men have to date trans women or be transphobic. Sexual attraction is a personal thing and can't be dictated from those on the outside. If someone is simply turned off by a physical trait, they're turned off, and no one has the authority to force them to do or be otherwise.

Short men don't have the authority to demand that every woman who only dates men taller than she is has to date them or be called a phobic something or other.
Tall women don't have the authority to demand that every man who only dates women shorter than he is has to date them or be called a phobic something or other.

So why should trans women demand that straight men have to date them?

Yes, but the man had it mutilated. And that really reduces his appeal to the Homo Community.
I read yesterday that some 18 year old had his wonky inverted to create the so-called neovagina. But because he had gotten hormone blockers at a young age, his wonky was of insufficient size for the procedure. So, the doctors took a length of his fucking colon to complete the procedure.

Wouldn’t you know it? It got all fucked up and necrotic. The penisless patient died.

Some mutilatiins work-out even worse than planned.

Forum List

Back