Dyeing My Dog

You can get wash out temporary dye from a beauty supply shop. If it's safe enough for PEOPLE, it certainly won't hurt the wee doggie.

Do EEET! And post Pics!

Of course, if you do this, it is only fair that you also dye your own hair green.

Samson, if you really want to be controversial on St Patrick's Day, dye your dog orange.

^^^ BLASPHEMER ^^^^

(Although Red would be even more controversial.)

Last edited:
Do it!!!!! Temporary colored hair spray.

Colored Hairspray - MANY COLORS!

Or you could always go the wig route.

yappyhour-blue1.jpg

I've never dyed any of my dogs but a similar story - sort of. When I was around 5 years old, we had a little dog we named "Fluffy". It was part poodle and something else of unknown breed. He wasn't a very big dog. Anyway, one day when my mother was backing the car out of the driveway, she ran over Fluffy and killed him. I pitched such a bitch that she took the dead dog down to the taxidermist and had him stuffed and wheels put onto his feet. She tied a string around his neck and I used him for a pull toy until I was 7.

I've never dyed any of my dogs but a similar story - sort of. When I was around 5 years old, we had a little dog we named "Fluffy". It was part poodle and something else of unknown breed. He wasn't a very big dog. Anyway, one day when my mother was backing the car out of the driveway, she ran over Fluffy and killed him. I pitched such a bitch that she took the dead dog down to the taxidermist and had him stuffed and wheels put onto his feet. She tied a string around his neck and I used him for a pull toy until I was 7.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

That SPLAINS SO MUCH, Count Dracula!

:eusa_whistle:

Um.

So, then what?

You can get wash out temporary dye from a beauty supply shop. If it's safe enough for PEOPLE, it certainly won't hurt the wee doggie.

Do EEET! And post Pics!

Of course, if you do this, it is only fair that you also dye your own hair green.

Wash out temporary dye does not come in green. There's green hairspray, which the dog will lick, and it'll make him ill. There's green semi-permanent which the dog will lick, and it will make him ill.

Sugar free kool-aid is the best bet if you're insistent upon doing it.

Forum List

Back