Poor kitty has loose stool!!!

keee keee

Aug 1, 2009
My poor cat has a problem liquid poops. I have tried changing diet, feeding only can meat food, both wet and dry but get the same results. Any suggestions from other cat owners. Have taken her to the vet they have given me some medicine thinking their was a parisite or something but this has not worked. Cat is a single inside cat. any help or sugestions would be greatly appreciated!

you need to figure this one out fast....are you giving the cat milk or anything like that? what food are you feeding? just switching foods wont do it...you have to feed a good quailty food. continued loose stools can lead to other problems

never milk just plain water, Purina cat food wet and dry. no generic dry food learned the hard way with a male cat urinary problems.

☭proletarian☭;2021788 said:
Poor kitty has loose stool!!!

Is that why she hasn't been posting?

litter pan is in not in the same room as the computer. Also the cat has been feeling a little shitty lately.

to the vet pronto

use this to carry it. it will also stop any leakage

cat-carrier.jpg

My poor cat has a problem liquid poops. I have tried changing diet, feeding only can meat food, both wet and dry but get the same results. Any suggestions from other cat owners. Have taken her to the vet they have given me some medicine thinking their was a parisite or something but this has not worked. Cat is a single inside cat. any help or sugestions would be greatly appreciated!

Instead of asking the forum, you should be calling your vet and letting them know the situation. They will be able to properly diagnose and treat your cat over some internet person who has never seen your cat.

Instead of asking the forum, you should be calling your vet and letting them know the situation. They will be able to properly diagnose and treat your cat over some internet person who has never seen your cat.

maybe a 2nd opinion would help....i have done that when the first opinion wasnt working...dont be shy to see another vet....look for one who specializes in cats...

to the vet pronto

use this to carry it. it will also stop any leakage

cat-carrier.jpg

That is funny do they have this product at Wal mart? looks easier than trying to cram the cat into the cat travel crate. just start petting the cat and slip this baby on before the cat knows what you are doing. kind of like when you give the cat a bath have the sink or tub filled all suppiles ready and the cat is swimming before it knows what is happening!!!

Forum List

Back