Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson wants to be the next James Bond!

He's a surpisingly good actor for a former wrestler, but I can't see him pulling off a British accent.

• Banned
I love the Rock, but fuck that shit! He is not Bond and he never will be. He needs to stick to comedy/action movies.
i love Godboy but a UFC warrior like Sage he will never be. he needs to stick with baking cookies with Beyonce and Britney

He's a surpisingly good actor for a former wrestler, but I can't see him pulling off a British accent.
I think he sucks as an actor, but that's just my opinion. I still like some of his movies even though he sucks as an actor.

For example, the original Walking Tall is much better than the Walking Tall with The Rock.

you laugh but you know you'd watch

Sorry but no. Bond is an established character and he was never written as a huge monster, like the Rock.

Now, a Bond SPIN OFF, with The Rock as say, Agent 008 or 009? Perhaps even with a 007 cameo?

THAT would have massive potential for cool and I would love to see that.

Oh man, if they had the balls to cast him as CIA agent Felix Leiter, that could be glorious.

The Rock has competition!

Mmm, a little young but maybe in ten years....

That could really work. Take a break from bond, have a run of Felix Leiter films and then bring Bond back with a 35 year old Tom Holland, would could probably play Bond at that point for another 20, if not 30 years.

FElvGdVWYAAeR97

As much as I love the Rock, No. He'd be worse than Roger Moore. I read the books when I was younger and Daniel Craig is closest to the physical description of the character. But Sean Connery was the best Bond.
DragonLady had a lucid moment

I agree with everything in that post

Forum List

Back