Dumbest thing ever on this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Powerman said:
Only more testimony that supports my theory that people don't hate homosexuality out of principle. They hate it because they think it's disgusting.

no---they find MALE homosexuals disgusting--now tell me why.

dilloduck said:
no---they find MALE homosexuals disgusting--now tell me why.

I don't know why. Does it matter? I find it disgusting as well. It doesn't mean that it should be considered any more or less morally permissible than lesbian acts.

The ClayTaurus said:
This is the biggest "I'm trying to get pussy" line I've ever heard.
What sorority chick are you showing this thread to? ;)

it's an attempt to paint a picture of himself being ABOVE the common denominator...so people may think he's 'special' or 'enlightened'...and give him a piece? maybe? hehe.

It's like "I'm MODERATE!" when they are left-leaning hippies.

dilloduck said:
Care to expound on that ?
Sure. Women are sexualized in culture. Men aren't, or at least, to a much lesser degree.

Take those "Elimidate" style shows. If a girl gives the guy a lapdance to show how sexual she is, it's a serious, sensual thing. If a guy tries to do the same thing to the girl, the girl can't stop giggling. It's like a joke, no matter how serious the guy tries to be. Male sexuality makes people uncomfortable, even heterosexual male sexuality.

dmp said:
it's an attempt to paint a picture of himself being ABOVE the common denominator...so people may think he's 'special' or 'enlightened'...and give him a piece? maybe? hehe.

I'M MODERATE!

dmp said:

Yeah I'm such a left leaning hippy that I voted for GWB twice. Nice try. I also voted for republican senator David Vitter. I'm far from being a leftist.

Powerman said:
I don't know why. Does it matter? I find it disgusting as well. It doesn't mean that it should be considered any more or less morally permissible than lesbian acts.

My bad---I thought you might have some kind of curiosity to consider thinking about what you said.

Powerman said:
Yeah I'm such a left leaning hippy that I voted for GWB twice. Nice try. I also voted for republican senator David Vitter. I'm far from being a leftist.
You're trying to nail a country club chick! One who's so elitist that she frowns on sororities! Good luck, buffy!

The ClayTaurus said:
Sure. Women are sexualized in culture. Men aren't, or at least, to a much lesser degree.

Take those "Elimidate" style shows. If a girl gives the guy a lapdance to show how sexual she is, it's a serious, sensual thing. If a guy tries to do the same thing to the girl, the girl can't stop giggling. It's like a joke, no matter how serious the guy tries to be. Male sexuality makes people uncomfortable, even heterosexual male sexuality.

Male sexuality drives women nuts-----what are you talking about?

Powerman said:

Translation: I'm a big Liberal

Seriously - work on reading ALL THE WORDS...

I said "It's like when...." I didn't type "Powerman is..."

Go slow...take your time.

dilloduck said:
Male sexuality drives women nuts-----what are you talking about?
No. Machoness, not sexuality, drives women nuts. You believe that men and women are viewed equally when it comes to sexuality in this society?

The ClayTaurus said:

People are uncomfortable with male heterosexuality? I dont think so.

The ClayTaurus said:
No. Machoness, not sexuality, drives women nuts. You believe that men and women are viewed equally when it comes to sexuality in this society?

How can women and men possibly be viewed "equally"? Its like trying to view hammers and oranges equally.

dmp said:
Translation: I'm a big Liberal

Seriously - work on reading ALL THE WORDS...

I said "It's like when...." I didn't type "Powerman is..."

Go slow...take your time.

Yeah I know you were talking about me. Quit trying to pretend you weren't. And I am certainly not a liberal. If you don't believe me just ask spidermanTUBA. We have been at eachothers throats on another forum before because we disagree politically on many things.

The ClayTaurus said:

Machoness??

I imagine more men find women sexy and more women find men sexy.

LuvRPgrl said:
People are uncomfortable with male heterosexuality? I dont think so.
You misunderstand and generalize incorrectly. People are uncomfortable with male sexuality. Not "I'm a big burly man watch me chop down a tree and kill a bear with my hands then carry you in my 45 inch bicep arms to the bed" sexuality. If you want to make the agrument that that IS male sexuality, fine, but I disagree. How do you explain my dating show scenario?

Powerman said:
Yeah I know you were talking about me. Quit trying to pretend you weren't. And I am certainly not a liberal. If you don't believe me just ask spidermanTUBA. We have been at eachothers throats on another forum before because we disagree politically on many things.

Please READ posts..

It's like when they say I'm a Moderate! does NOT equate to "Powerman is a..."

Seriously. It's okay to say "Oh - no problem...I got it now".

Perfectly okay reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back