dumbest post of all time.

LOL...

Your butt buddy guano owns the top 50 dumbest posts of all time.

TdYpAkv.jpg

"Science has no basis truth"
the op of this gem will remain anonymous.
Hmm I don't know... earlier today jc456 said that boats have no means by which to stop moving and cited the Titanic hitting an iceberg as proof
yeah post that one up for me. Another librturd liar, and adding language to a post that was never there. hahahahahahahaahahaha, yeah post it up there bubba, the one where I said that.

"dumbest post of all time" =

really where ?
Post by: daws101, 5 minutes ago in forum: General Discussion

Hmm I don't know... earlier today jc456 said that boats have no means by which to stop moving and cited the Titanic hitting an iceberg as proof
yeah post that one up for me. Another librturd liar, and adding language to a post that was never there. hahahahahahahaahahaha, yeah post it up there bubba, the one where I said that.

Well let's see:

Yes I do, and I also know boats have steering wheels
but no brakes.

Then after being told that boats can, in fact, come to a stop:

then why didn't they use that on the Titanic? DOH

DOH indeed

Well let's see:

but no brakes.

DOH indeed

They always deny it because they think you wont be able to find it. Dont worry tho, he'll have a NEW more shiny excuse this time.

Well let's see:

but no brakes.

DOH indeed
well not exactly but thanks for playing. why don't you post that one that says come to a stop? post it up there.

Well let's see:

but no brakes.

DOH indeed
well not exactly but thanks for playing. why don't you post that one that says come to a stop? post it up there.
I would assume you think a boat has to hit something to come to a stop. Like the Titanic stopped after hitting the iceberg, right?

:laugh:

really where ?

STOP!!... STOP!!... I CAN'T BREATHE!!!

(ps -- that was ambitious : )

Well let's see:

but no brakes.

DOH indeed
I would assume you think a boat has to hit something to come to a stop. Like the Titanic stopped after hitting the iceberg, right?

it sure did and then it split in two and sank, cause it didn't have brakes.

Well let's see:

but no brakes.

DOH indeed

:lmao:

Well let's see:

but no brakes.

DOH indeed

:lmao:
:rock::rock::rock:

really where ?
another epic fail by tn hardly ....
not the most ignorant poser on the board but in the top 5.

Well let's see:

but no brakes.

DOH indeed
got to give him credit for being open about it unlike lots of rw posters.

Forum List

Back