4.Moscow
5.Istanbul
6.London
7.Washington
8.Miami
9.Los Angeles
10.Dallas

Here mine best of world.

Tokey are biggest then Mexico City and Sao Paulo with over 37 million.

Over 30 million second and third biggest cities worlds space mr and mrs.

:D :p :D :D :eek:

There's a huge difference between "biggest" and "best" -- they have nothing to do with each other --- but Dullass doesn't belong on either list.

Actually Dallas has become so big, and Fort Worth too, that they're going to combine the two into one. The new city will be called "Worthlass".

images

I like Galway. Didn't get enough time there. Lots of culture without the cost of bigness. Asheville still rocks that way too.

There's a huge difference between "biggest" and "best" -- they have nothing to do with each other --- but Dullass doesn't belong on either list.

Actually Dallas has become so big, and Fort Worth too, that they're going to combine the two into one. The new city will be called "Worthlass".

images

Any reason why, or is this just more un-American bashing of the South?

images

Texas ain't "the South", Shirley. I live in the South.

Still no specifics.

Your feeble intellect actually needs a reason?

OK here it is. It's an easy joke, on a city that's easy to joke about. I've been there, and a lot of other cities. It has a nice mega-deli called Eatzi's. That's it. Otherwise it's a wart with nothing to recommend it.

This thread did after all call for a value judgment. Alors, voilà.

I've been there, and a lot of other cities. It has a nice mega-deli called Eatzi's. That's it. Otherwise it's a wart with nothing to recommend it......

You mention one positive and no negatives. That doesn't explain the disdain.

• Banned

images

Florida of states or ?

Florida is good this season in nhl competitions. I want's final between Florida - Colorado like 1996 but in 2016 who is twenty year later.

images

Florida of states or ?

Uhh.... yyyeah. "Forida of state or", exactly. :eusa_shifty:

I know you're in Europe, the explanation is this: Both Texas and Florida are certainly in the south (small s), geographically. When we speak of the South however (as a proper noun) we mean the cultural south. Texas is culturally more a part of the West, or perhaps sui generis. Florida is a resort for those in the North. At least, those in the North with low standards and/or who wimp out at the prospect of winter.... :rofl:

So Texas and Florida are directionally "south", but really not part of The South.

Top 10:

1.Athen
2.Rome
3.Toronto
4.Moscow
5.Istanbul
6.London
7.Washington
8.Miami
9.Los Angeles
10.Dallas

Here mine best of world.

Tokey are biggest then Mexico City and Sao Paulo with over 37 million.

Over 30 million second and third biggest cities worlds space mr and mrs.

:D :p :D :D :eek:

Athens?

I visited Athens and it was a hellhole. The streets are narrow and unkempt. Buildings in disrepair. Nothing has been painted, no flowers or landscaping

I saw the Olympic village that they had built for the 2004 Olympics. After seven years the buildings were covered in graffiti, parks abandoned and overgrown, fountains dry

images

Florida of states or ?

Uhh.... yyyeah. "Forida of state or", exactly. :eusa_shifty:

I know you're in Europe, the explanation is this: Both Texas and Florida are certainly in the south (small s), geographically. When we speak of the South however (as a proper noun) we mean the cultural south. Texas is culturally more a part of the West, or perhaps sui generis. Florida is a resort for those in the North. At least, those in the North with low standards and/or who wimp out at the prospect of winter.... :rofl:

So Texas and Florida are directionally "south", but really not part of The South.

Kipper, disregard this biased over-generalization.

The Big Apple has too MUCH to offer, and is a great great City if you know what you're looking for. And, if you're looking for it they've typically got it. But, Im more of a low key kind of guy. York Beach, Maine. Muah.

I'd love to Visit Dubai sometime soon. Probably hit that.

Boston is, of course, the greatest city in the world.

However, Kyoto is pretty amazing.

Boston is, of course, the greatest city in the world.

However, Kyoto is pretty amazing.
Ive run through a lot of Bean Town at this point. Its cleaner and all, but NYC shits all over it in terms of diversity of....everything.

Forum List

Back