Dumbest movie you ever watched b/c it was free, or on TV

I think its because the original trilogy is so famous the producers know they can create borderline trash and still make hundreds of millions. However so many dark pivotal plot events have been postponed to Reven of the Sith that this third film almost has to be better, if only by virture of what must happen in it.

As for worst movies I've watched on TV... how about Code Red: The Rubicon Conspiracy.

However so many dark pivotal plot events have been postponed to Reven of the Sith that this third film almost has to be better, if only by virture of what must happen in it.

I hope you're right, but I wouldn't count on it. Either way, even if it is good, Lucas will go back and change it enough in the next 10 years to completely ruin it.

Dan said:
I hope you're right, but I wouldn't count on it. Either way, even if it is good, Lucas will go back and change it enough in the next 10 years to completely ruin it.

Heh. There are already about 50 new Star Wars novels out. If Lucas wants to go and make more movies after this, he's got plenty of material to work with already. Since he's already Star Trekized the trilogy he might as well go ahead.

The dumbest movie I ever saw because it was free (for me) was also the last time I was in a movie theatre, as well.

The movie?

The Beverly Hillbillys

(I had high hopes since I like Jim Varney, though.....)

theim said:
Oh yeah, the last 20 minutes of The Village sucked ass.

Seriously....what the f*** was that guy thinking when he wrote that?

That was such a great twist though! My dad actually thought of that when we were watching the movie.

A good thread!!!!

I would say the movie 'INTERNAL AFFAIRS' -- 1990 (I got it at a thrift store thinking it would be GOOD)

Totally stupid..... Not really any good music in it,NO CHASE SCENES,etc............

One of the worst I think i have ever saw!!!

Dumbest free stuff?

{cue doom music}

Any of the full length conspiracy films on YouTube. "Loose Change", "Zeitgeist", "The Money Masters", anything by Alex Jones, etc.

They have to keep making new versions as the old versions get slaughtered by debunkers. They have gigantic plot holes in them.

I can't stand to watch even three minutes of this drek any more. But each one seems to have a large fan base of tin foil mad hatters who have zero critical thinking skills.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back