Dumbass

WillPower

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2018
hi-res-b011e419b06dac8c673e29ad930bc9a5_crop_north.jpg

Teez Tabor spent 4 years in a Washington D.C. high school and another 3 years at the University of Florida. Neither place being known for high academic standards...but c'mon....how could anybody get passed along through 7 years of school and still speak like this?

“No,” he said, “I really just want to stay low because I haven’t really did anything yet. So I really don’t have no business talking about anything right now. I really don’t know nothing, I haven’t made no plays. So I don’t need to be talking.

Because this is ebonics and although they know how to speak even passable English, they won't? Tabor is a step slow, and seemingly unable to grasp the Detroit Lions defense....maybe he hasn't bothered reading the playbook. Or maybe underneath the tats and bling, he's what he appears to be....a dumbass.

Detroit Lions’ Teez Tabor: 'I ain’t doing too good right now'

So the kid knows he has shortcomings, and he's working on them. He's not arrogant, and he isn't blaming anybody else. I can respect somebody like that.

How dare he not speak like an English aristocrat! :mad:

• Banned
So the kid knows he has shortcomings, and he's working on them. He's not arrogant, and he isn't blaming anybody else. I can respect somebody like that.

Except all he did after he was drafted was brag how he'd be a starter his first year. The point is his grammar.....he's probably going to get cut before the exhibition season starts and then what? He can't coach talking like that....he can't find an office job speaking like a fool....UPS won't hire a driver who can't speak simple English. His signing bonus is probably gone...so how will he end up....in prison for selling cocaine?

We're seeing the predictable results of our steady & constant lowering of standards and expectations across the board.

Whether it's a kid who isn't expected to speak English properly or a President who isn't expected to behave like a decent adult, we're committed to expecting less and less of ourselves and others.

What follows is pretty obvious. Enjoy!

• Banned

You lefties like your negroes dumb as a brick...that way you can pamper them with welfare and feel all warm and happy you did something for somebody less....."able" than you. It's YOUR schools who turned out this fool without a chance outside of sports.

Except all he did after he was drafted was brag how he'd be a starter his first year. The point is his grammar.....he's probably going to get cut before the exhibition season starts and then what? He can't coach talking like that....he can't find an office job speaking like a fool....UPS won't hire a driver who can't speak simple English. His signing bonus is probably gone...so how will he end up....in prison for selling cocaine?

If he bragged before, it looks like he learned his lesson. I hope he makes it, but I doubt I'll lose any sleep over it either way.

We're seeing the predictable results of our steady & constant lowering of standards and expectations across the board.

Whether it's a kid who isn't expected to speak English properly or a President who isn't expected to behave like a decent adult, we're committed to expecting less and less of ourselves and others.

STFU....It's you leftist trash who turned the schools into barnyards...passing along these idiots because you're terrified of them. Instead you piss and moan about a president who's got more of these idiots jobs than anybody in history.

We're seeing the predictable results of our steady & constant lowering of standards and expectations across the board. Whether it's a kid who isn't expected to speak English properly or a President who isn't expected to behave like a decent adult, we're committed to expecting less and less of ourselves and others. What follows is pretty obvious. Enjoy!
STFU....It's you leftist trash who turned the schools into barnyards...passing along these idiots because you're terrified of them. Instead you piss and moan about a president who's got more of these idiots jobs than anybody in history.
Oooh, touchy.

If he bragged before, it looks like he learned his lesson. I hope he makes it, but I doubt I'll lose any sleep over it either way.

Of course you won't lose any sleep over his life spiraling into oblivion or the fact your government schools ever let this fool get past 6th grade

Participation trophy.

I know of people on this forum that claim to have a private education and some are wealthy yet their grammar is no better than this kids...

You lefties like your negroes dumb as a brick...that way you can pamper them with welfare and feel all warm and happy you did something for somebody less....."able" than you. It's YOUR schools who turned out this fool without a chance outside of sports.

Do all instances of improper English make you bleed out of your pussy? Or just when it's the darkies?

Every school in the nation is not controlled by democrats. Lefty, is that the ignorant right's inability to learn proper political science definitions and nomenclature?

Do all instances of improper English make you bleed out of your pussy? Or just when it's the darkies?

I ain't got a pussy, faggot....does your "husband" know you don't either?

Forum List

Back