Dumbass

Do all instances of improper English make you bleed out of your pussy? Or just when it's the darkies?

I ain't got a pussy, faggot....does your "husband" know you don't either?

I am offended by your usage of the word ain't in your reply. Not to worry, I won't start a thread moaning about it b/c I am not a nitpicky pussy.

So the kid knows he has shortcomings, and he's working on them. He's not arrogant, and he isn't blaming anybody else. I can respect somebody like that.

Except all he did after he was drafted was brag how he'd be a starter his first year. The point is his grammar.....he's probably going to get cut before the exhibition season starts and then what? He can't coach talking like that....he can't find an office job speaking like a fool....UPS won't hire a driver who can't speak simple English. His signing bonus is probably gone...so how will he end up....in prison for selling cocaine?
We didn't import them for their intelligence.

Use whatever pronoun you want. Blacks are stupid.

Only because the commiecrats want to keep them that way....livestock they can count on for a pack of Kools and an EBT card. What a disgraceful way to treat 12% of Americans....and they'll do the same to the millions of beaners racing over our southern border....keep em fat and dependent.

So the kid knows he has shortcomings, and he's working on them. He's not arrogant, and he isn't blaming anybody else. I can respect somebody like that.

Except all he did after he was drafted was brag how he'd be a starter his first year. The point is his grammar.....he's probably going to get cut before the exhibition season starts and then what? He can't coach talking like that....he can't find an office job speaking like a fool....UPS won't hire a driver who can't speak simple English. His signing bonus is probably gone...so how will he end up....in prison for selling cocaine?
Take a close look at the Tats on his Left arm! "BEST THINGS IN LIFE ARE FREE" Pro athletes are coddled from the time they are like 8 yrs old. Very few college athletes actually come out of College with A degree that means anything in the Working world. It's a shame and Some Politicians want to make that failure "FREE" for everybody who doesn't want to go to work and have you pay for it. I know Illegal immigrants with better grammar than this turd will not be long in the NFL. He ain't gots no game or verbal skills. LMAO :abgg2q.jpg:

Use whatever pronoun you want. Blacks are stupid.

Only because the commiecrats want to keep them that way....livestock they can count on for a pack of Kools and an EBT card. What a disgraceful way to treat 12% of Americans....and they'll do the same to the millions of beaners racing over our southern border....keep em fat and dependent.
You and I disagree on this topic. Intelligence is heritable. Choice is a voluntary. As for quartering blacks into economic deserts we can blame the civil rights movement. Do yourself a favor and examine some of the key socioeconomic statistics (illegitimacy, violence rates, business ownership) pre v. post civil rights movement.
When blacks, like other groups championed government intervention into their lives (desegregation, family and social welfare programs) the subsequent reverberations resulted in a net negative.
However, due to the aforementioned IQ, blacks are less equipped to navigate around those barriers to their success. As a result one beget the next beget the next until the black is once again (for a large part) on the plantation.

However...stupid is , as stupid does.

You and I disagree on this topic. Intelligence is heritable. Choice is a voluntary. As for quartering blacks into economic deserts we can blame the civil rights movement. Do yourself a favor and examine some of the key socioeconomic statistics (illegitimacy, violence rates, business ownership) pre v. post civil rights movement.
When blacks, like other groups championed government intervention into their lives (desegregation, family and social welfare programs) the subsequent reverberations resulted in a net negative.
However, due to the aforementioned IQ, blacks are less equipped to navigate around those barriers to their success. As a result one beget the next beget the next until the black is once again (for a large part) on the plantation.

However...stupid is , as stupid does.

I grew up in Detroit....check out some of my posts here.....I'm more aware of what "integration" did to my city than any sociologist....I remember tanks on Woodward Ave and the skyline being orange at midnight with over 2.000 buildings on fire. I'd like to think I'm not a racist because black men have saved my life on two occasions....one outside of Hue, Vietnam, and the other in a blizzard on Raton Pass, Colorado when he drove his wrecker up to pull my stalled car back down and let me sleep in his garage. This OP is as much about the schools that allowed this moron to move on without learning the most basic grammar instead of his race....but his race is why it was allowed.

Forum List

Back