DUMB Yale doctors remove the WRONG body part

What a weird segue.
2017 Real Time Death Statistics in America

Medical errors are way more dangerous than any firearm… Fact

Yes, medical errors are dangerous, but I am still not sure why Trump was shoehorned into the topic? lol
Because of another thread here where Yale Doctors mocked Trump

I see. I didn't see that other thread.
Here it is

It's Official: Top Psychiatrists at Yale Conference Warn That Trump Has a 'Dangerous Mental Illness'

What a weird segue.
2017 Real Time Death Statistics in America

Medical errors are way more dangerous than any firearm… Fact

Yes, medical errors are dangerous, but I am still not sure why Trump was shoehorned into the topic? lol
Because of another thread here where Yale Doctors mocked Trump

I see. I didn't see that other thread.
Here it is

It's Official: Top Psychiatrists at Yale Conference Warn That Trump Has a 'Dangerous Mental Illness'

Yeah, that's moronic. It appears these psychotherapists are blessed with the rare ability to make a prognosis several states away and without ever meeting the person.

thats why all body part patients need to mark the limb that needs to go. u see, our right leg is in the left part of most of our bodies, thats the primary cause of misconscrewed operations,,,then the patient wakes up discovering that the sturgeon removed the wrong arm or leg.

thats why all body part patients need to mark the limb that needs to go. u see, our right leg is in the left part of most of our bodies, thats the primary cause of misconscrewed operations,,,then the patient wakes up discovering that the sturgeon removed the wrong arm or leg.
A Yale Sturgeon

big.sturgeon.paul.gramma.riverbank.jpg

A Yale Sturgeon

big.sturgeon.paul.gramma.riverbank.jpg
i think Hillary has already had a similar sturgery mistake of this kind when she went for brain sturgery.

That's why, when my wife got a knee replacement, they made her first mark the knee to be worked on, then the surgeon also marked the same knee. Only if there were both initials on the same knee would they proceed.

That's why, when my wife got a knee replacement, they made her first mark the knee to be worked on, then the surgeon also marked the same knee. Only if there were both initials on the same knee would they proceed.
Maxine Waters probably had two brains at one point of her life, but then she had an operation and the sturgeon worked on the wrong brain.

Forum List

Back