Dumb Protestors try to attack Perle

Yeah, I read this too and saw a picture with said offending shoe flying (way right) of perle. I thought to myself, what kind of idiot throws an object at someone that will clearly be traced back to him/her? Ok, no one leave, we must find the culprit... "uh, no, I always wear one shoe, man you are like trippin dude, lay of my rights to wear one shoe..."

I wonder how cool they felt when they tried to get their shoe back? :teeth:

To the radical left among the Democrats, who've grown far more aggressive in public than any of the radical right elements, freedom of speech is about being able to violently demonstrate their speech while the more moderate elements in their party continue to turn a blind eye.

Get your act together Democrats, or face further humuliation in 2006 and 2008.

So much for Perle's 'right' to free speech, if this part of the Democratic Party had their way. :rolleyes:

My wifes is from Portland, OR and there is a reason they call it the Beirut of America, there are some serious leftist whackos, radicals if you will. Remember the Seattle riots and the anarchists? They came from just down the road in Eugene, OR, that place is a liberal and pc cesspool run amok, none of this surprises me.

OCA said:
My wifes is from Portland, OR and there is a reason they call it the Beirut of America, there are some serious leftist whackos, radicals if you will. Remember the Seattle riots and the anarchists? They came from just down the road in Eugene, OR, that place is a liberal and pc cesspool run amok, none of this surprises me.

Oh yeah, I went to college in Eugene, so I know exactly what your talking about. I also remember vividly the WTO riots in Seattle, where I worked downtown at the time. These people are nuts.

Forum List

Back