Dumb Muzzie Of The Week

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
This guy had to ride the short camel with the tinted eyes. Our dumb muzzie of the week is a smuggler and he got got in Qatar which means he will most likely get the death penalty. Not being your average idiot smuggler our dumb muzzie of the week chose to smuggle,.........are you ready? Sure?
cat1-vi.jpg

That is right 27 pounds of bacon! Here's the boy now...
qatar-bacon-man.jpg

Now I am not giving him the official dumb muzzie of the week award for what he smuggled but how he tried to do it....
qatar.jpg

He was part of a larger "bacon smuggling organization". Like I said I give him the award based on how he tried to do it. Ready?........Sure?
They caught him with 27 POUNDS of bacon shoved up his ass! That's equal to what, six whole chickens right?

He was spotted acting "nervous and all sweaty". A highly trained bacon and explosives dog picked him out.
Oh, NOES! Muslim man arrested in Qatar for trying to smuggle in 27 pounds of bacon inside his anal cavity

How in the hell do you write a closing comment for this?
Fury

This guy had to ride the short camel with the tinted eyes. Our dumb muzzie of the week is a smuggler and he got got in Qatar which means he will most likely get the death penalty. Not being your average idiot smuggler our dumb muzzie of the week chose to smuggle,.........are you ready? Sure?
cat1-vi.jpg

qatar-bacon-man.jpg

Now I am not giving him the official dumb muzzie of the week award for what he smuggled but how he tried to do it....
qatar.jpg

He was part of a larger "bacon smuggling organization". Like I said I give him the award based on how he tried to do it. Ready?........Sure?
They caught him with 27 POUNDS of bacon shoved up his ass! That's equal to what, six whole chickens right?

He was spotted acting "nervous and all sweaty". A highly trained bacon and explosives dog picked him out.
Oh, NOES! Muslim man arrested in Qatar for trying to smuggle in 27 pounds of bacon inside his anal cavity

Fury

Well at least he was not hiding the Salami or he might have been tossed off a roof for that...

He will most likely get some lashings and a little time inside prison where he can learn to hide it up there better after learning to hide the Salami and then be released and return to importing ass bacon...

• Banned
cat1-vi.jpg

qatar-bacon-man.jpg

qatar.jpg

Fury

Well at least he was not hiding the Salami or he might have been tossed off a roof for that...

He will most likely get some lashings and a little time inside prison where he can learn to hide it up there better after learning to hide the Salami and then be released and return to importing ass bacon...
27 pounds of bacon shoved up your ass sounds like an islamic punishment.

cat1-vi.jpg

qatar-bacon-man.jpg

qatar.jpg

Fury

27 pounds of anything up there sound painful as can be!

cat1-vi.jpg

qatar-bacon-man.jpg

qatar.jpg

Fury
Okay, okay, I really hate cursing because it's immature, but...

I guess you could say that was some shitty bacon.

• Banned
cat1-vi.jpg

qatar-bacon-man.jpg

qatar.jpg

Fury
Okay, okay, I really hate cursing because it's immature, but...

I guess you could say that was some shitty bacon.
If they give him the electric chair he might break out in a grease fire.

cat1-vi.jpg

qatar-bacon-man.jpg

qatar.jpg

Fury

Sounds more like prom. lol

Last edited:
cat1-vi.jpg

qatar-bacon-man.jpg

qatar.jpg

Fury

you goyim love that pork stench and will eat unclean beasts , you are what you eat :laugh2:

cat1-vi.jpg

qatar-bacon-man.jpg

qatar.jpg

Fury

Sounds more like prom. lol

Whole new meaning for being pork...

cat1-vi.jpg

qatar-bacon-man.jpg

qatar.jpg

Fury

you goyim love that pork stench and will eat unclean beasts , you are what you eat :laugh2:

I have eaten a lot of beaver in my life so does that mean I am a Lesbian trapped in a man body?

cat1-vi.jpg

qatar-bacon-man.jpg

qatar.jpg

Fury

That's the gospel truth! Is that why some call you 'dickhead?'

Forum List

Back