Dumb AND Evil

I can at least say mr. Natural, that your attempt at flowery prose was worth a giggle!
STFU commie indoctrinated shitbird Canuck. You never even had a chance to learn, I feel for you.

How ya like my prose? :D

Totally irrelevant is totally irrelevant.

The main US-American philosophy seems to be nothing else than to be proud to know nothing or to know less than nothing and to be sure everything else is irrelevant.

I apologize for the redundancy.

I fear you do not even know what means "redundancy". Ever heard a sentence like "repetitio est mater studiorum"?

Last edited:
The definition of intelligence you want to use id the starting point.

In the modern world we tend to think of analytical prowess as intelligence. This definition ignores the other dimensions of intelligence that we all know exist.

With our emphasis on analytics, a person with dyslexia is more often than not labeled as less intelligent but that person who may struggle with written language may be and often is better able to see patterns and use a more wholistic strategy to understand what he sees.

Creativity is a requirement for wisdom. The ability to observe from a new perspective, to use knowledge in a different light is a requirement in wisdom.

Empathy is another prerequisite for wisdom. Being able to see the interconnectedness of all things enables one to see the path that does the least harm.

And we cannot forget experience as another building block of wisdom.

More often that not our mistakes, when we learn from them, teach us more than anything else.

The definition of intelligence you want to use id the starting point.

In the modern world we tend to think of analytical prowess as intelligence. This definition ignores the other dimensions of intelligence that we all know exist.

With our emphasis on analytics, a person with dyslexia is more often than not labeled as less intelligent but that person who may struggle with written language may be and often is better able to see patterns and use a more wholistic strategy to understand what he sees.

Creativity is a requirement for wisdom. The ability to observe from a new perspective, to use knowledge in a different light is a requirement in wisdom.

Empathy is another prerequisite for wisdom. Being able to see the interconnectedness of all things enables one to see the path that does the least harm.

And we cannot forget experience as another building block of wisdom.

More often that not our mistakes, when we learn from them, teach us more than anything else.

Good points. The only thing I would disagree with is what you said about creativity. I'm not so sure that creativity has anything to do with wisdom. What comes to mind is famous musicians who may be able to write hit songs, but their life is a mess and they end up dying of a drug overdose. They had some creativity but no wisdom.

I want to say more but I'll get back to this when I have more time, I have to sign off of here for now.

Good points. The only thing I would disagree with is what you said about creativity. I'm not so sure that creativity has anything to do with wisdom. What comes to mind is famous musicians who may be able to write hit songs, but their life is a mess and they end up dying of a drug overdose. They had some creativity but no wisdom.

I want to say more but I'll get back to this when I have more time, I have to sign off of here for now.
being able to look at a subject or situation from a unique perspective involves creativity.

Creative thinking brings new ideas to light that may change the way we think

The main US-American philosophy seems to be nothing else than to be proud to know nothing or to know less than nothing and to be sure everything else is irrelevant.

I fear you do not even know what means "redundancy". Ever heard a sentence like "repetitio est mater studiorum"?
Can't say I have, did you go to Cathoic school?

"Repetition is the most important thing of studying"? Or something like that?

I can understand some languages. That's straight Latin. While I never studied formal Latin, I do know the building blocks of Latin languages.

Can't say I have, did you go to Cathoic school?

Yes and no. For some years of my life I was in a public school but I lived in a Catholic boarding home. This was the most happy time in my childhood.

"Repetition is the most important thing of studying"? Or something like that?

Casually translation: To repeat is the mother of all learning.

I can understand some languages. That's straight Latin. While I never studied formal Latin, I do know the building blocks of Latin languages.

The English language has an unbelievable amount of words with Latin roots. I think that's from the time when Latin had been the lingua franca of all scientists in Europe.

Dumb asses get caught easier and more often. Look at Trump.
Joe Biden and 16 year old.png

National shame Biden.jpg

"Dumbass" describes Biden supporters who persist even AFTER he admitted bribing Ukraine to stop investigating his son's crimes. If they did not stop investigating, Ukraine "would not get the billions of dollars in U.S. aid. " This is treason, and Biden Cultists deny, deny, deny.
The man is utterly incompetent, as shown daily.

a-pedo.jpg

You know damned well why we are failing. Those in the Security Industrial Complex who destroyed our young for their pleasure are known, on this planet and the next life.

I took my neighbor's forty-something son to the airport a few months ago and we talked politics. I told him Biden was far worse than Trudeau. He begged to differ. We now go back and forth over which North American leader is more worthless. He and I are on the same side, opposing our corrupt, incompetent governments.
Biden embarrassment.jpg

I wonder what it's gonna be like with Harris for president? That's most likely happening before the year is out.

Pretty sure going into the new year it's going to be president Harris.

Forum List

Back