Woke Netflix Show Pushes The LGBTQ+ Agenda

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I know why this keeps happening. For it's all about control. It looks like Netflix is taking after Disney now unfortunately. :rolleyes:

• Banned
I've learned this trick when something is on I don't want to watch.

Don't.

Yeah, but children (especially young ones) don't have the mental concept of turning something off because it's bad for them. That's why we can't leave them alone in front of the TV anymore unless we're absolutely certain what they're watching.

Confirms.png

They have a woke Western about a town of all women called "Godless", it has high prouction quality and is actually pretty good. The problem I have with it is they have made Jeff Daniels and his gang just a little too evil, they have actually overdone this to the max, but even so, some of it is more realistic than others.

The premise is all these women's husbands died in a mine explosion, and they are the only ones left in the town. They also now own the mine, and some men (former minority owners) aint too happy. Explores lesbians and how some "Buffalo soldiers" started their own little town on the outskirts of this one. Even though it seems somewhat woke, it is still quite good.

They have a woke Western about a town of all women called "Godless", it has high prouction quality and is actually pretty good. The problem I have with it is they have made Jeff Daniels and his gang just a little too evil, they have actually overdone this to the max, but even so, some of it is more realistic than others.

The premise is all these women's husbands died in a mine explosion, and they are the only ones left in the town. They also now own the mine, and some men (former minority owners) aint too happy. Explores lesbians and how some "Buffalo soldiers" started their own little town on the outskirts of this one. Even though it seems somewhat woke, it is still quite good.
It's a pretty good movie.

Jeff Daniels' character was one of the mountain meadows massacre Mormon killers and and his pseudo-son was raised in their way until he deserted.

Michelle Dockery with a Winchester made all the braves' tipis stand up straight.

Last edited:
Yeah, but children (especially young ones) don't have the mental concept of turning something off because it's bad for them.

I was told lots of things were bad for me when I was younger. Seems most of it was not.

That's why we can't leave them alone in front of the TV anymore unless we're absolutely certain what they're watching.

Whatever.

I was told lots of things were bad for me when I was younger. Seems most of it was not.

So that explains why you're not very bright. It's all the drugs and alcohol doing it to you.

Yeah, but children (especially young ones) don't have the mental concept of turning something off because it's bad for them. That's why we can't leave them alone in front of the TV anymore unless we're absolutely certain what they're watching.

Well, if a parent chooses not to screen or investigate what their children are watching, that's their problem. Some parents may deem such programming acceptable for their children. It is up to the parents, not the mob. If you're a fucking lazy parent, that's on you, don't push your beliefs and morals on anyone else but you and yours.

To put it simply, fuck off and mind your own.

Forum List

Back