• The stripper is completely lying.

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Duke players raped the stripper.

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Non-duke players raped the stripper.

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
CSM said:
I think I will just wait until the trial occurs and someone is either convicted or exonerated.

same here...this case is a little foggy so far to make a judgement!

Mr. P said:
Gotta go with CSM..But the team claming-up doesn't look good, does it?
My feeling is that they acted like a spoiled bunch of rich kids and crossed some sort of respect line that the stripper had. I think things escalated and this is her way of getting back at them... of course I know little actual facts... but speculation is so much fun!

I don't buy it. Mostly because that stripper has Duke University by the balls right now. I bet she was a little drunk and flirting and willinging participated in a whole lotta pipe-laying...now regrets and and can $ee a motivation in bringing things up.

dmp said:
I don't buy it. Mostly because that stripper has Duke University by the balls right now. I bet she was a little drunk and flirting and willinging participated in a whole lotta pipe-laying...now regrets and and can $ee a motivation in bringing things up.

:alco:

The ClayTaurus said:
My feeling is that they acted like a spoiled bunch of rich kids and crossed some sort of respect line that the stripper had. I think things escalated and this is her way of getting back at them... of course I know little actual facts... but speculation is so much fun!

It would have been hard for her to fake that exam done at the hospital. So you might be right?

Bonnie said:
It would have been hard for her to fake that exam done at the hospital. So you might be right?
Never underestimate the lengths someone who is feeling greedy or slighted is willing to go, especially considering the potential pay-off. My guess is the rich kids acted like rich kids, and she's trying to get back at them. I like the one kid who emailed a half hour later he was going to have another party where he would kill and skin strippers. Lovely, eh?

The ClayTaurus said:
Never underestimate the lengths someone who is feeling greedy or slighted is willing to go, especially considering the potential pay-off. My guess is the rich kids acted like rich kids, and she's trying to get back at them. I like the one kid who emailed a half hour later he was going to have another party where he would kill and skin strippers. Lovely, eh?

Right? What the hell was that about..very creepy

Its like a really bad Law & Order episode playing out in real life. Between the creepy univ. president, the clamming up players and the political and racial opportunists making her into a martyr, its just one big mess.

Though having been to Durham on numerous occasions in the past, I can see why the town is about sick and tired of the students. The frat boy antics were always terrible, even for a college town, and they have only grown increasingly violent and more dangerous over the past decade. Needless to say, with the best lawyers money and influence can buy, they would rarely, if ever, face serious conseqence for their crimes.

Not to mention the terrible way townspeople are treated by Duke students in places like Starbucks, McDonalds, book stores and the mall. Young men and women away from Mommy and Daddy and behaving badly on most accounts.

Forum List

Back