Dude, Where's My Mod?

I'm a libertarian.....Card-carrying member of the party, in fact.

So much for your pattern.

Anyone who isn't a card-carry follower of Obama and Karl Marx is a "rightie" to Grump.

Let's try some other little "lists":

Mods from Boston:

Del
A15
CW

Male Mods

Gunny
Del
A15
CW
Dude

Female mods

EZ
KittenKoder

Former/retired military Mods

Gunny
Del
A15
CW
Dude (AF, right?)

Political extremist/partisan mods

*chirp*

Mods I have to babysit

again *chirp*

I like this list thingy but it don't mean squat. This ain't the damn ACLU who rather play PC than the people who can do the job.

I see a pattern emerging. Where are the neon-clothed partially-perverted frenchfry-fortified gods-gift-to-internet-fantasy-sex, tech- hating gin swilling blues playing short and squattie tuba players? I don't see any representation there.

despicable.jpg

I see a pattern emerging. Where are the neon-clothed partially-perverted frenchfry-fortified gods-gift-to-internet-fantasy-sex, tech- hating gin swilling blues playing short and squattie tuba players? I don't see any representation there.

despicable.jpg

I think that answers itself. :razz:

I'm a libertarian.....Card-carrying member of the party, in fact.

So much for your pattern.

Anyone who isn't a card-carry follower of Obama and Karl Marx is a "rightie" to Grump.

Let's try some other little "lists":

Mods from Boston:

Del
A15
CW

Male Mods

Gunny
Del
A15
CW
Dude

Female mods

EZ
KittenKoder

Former/retired military Mods

Gunny
Del
A15
CW
Dude (AF, right?)

Political extremist/partisan mods

*chirp*

Mods I have to babysit

again *chirp*

I like this list thingy but it don't mean squat. This ain't the damn ACLU who rather play PC than the people who can do the job.

I'm not from Boston, but I have been called worse. :lol:

And now, perhaps, the Great and Powerful Oddball will share the meaning behind that line!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYsw0KVRjCM]YouTube - The Dude Abides[/ame]

Oh. I have heard good things about that movie. I never saw it.

Now, I think I will.

Thanks.

mOddball Abides!

You haven't seen Lebowski? Seriously, man, you've got to catch that movie. IMO it's the funniest movie to come out in the 90's.

Oh. I have heard good things about that movie. I never saw it.

Now, I think I will.

Thanks.

mOddball Abides!

You haven't seen Lebowski? Seriously, man, you've got to catch that movie. IMO it's the funniest movie to come out in the 90's.
I really have to actually make a list of movies I need to see. I'm not a big watcher of them and only see the ones folks recommend. You are probably the fifth or sixth who has said it's hilarious.

:eusa_eh:

I can think of three funnier 90's movies right off the top of my head. And that's just the one's by the Farrelly Brothers.

Lebowski was good, but not that good.

we have 2 female mods...echo and kitty....and how many male mods....article, del, cw, dude and gunny (o hell yea i am including gunny)....anyone see the sexism here?

Forum List

Back