Dude, Where's My Mod?

Yeah...Give it up!

kneel.gif

Irrelevant. It does not follow logically.

I disagree....I think it absolutely follows logically....
Logic often doesn't work when dealing with the illogical. It's OK.

So if I've been on a messageboard for 3.5 years where the majority of people love Bush (with perhaps the last six months he was in office), then when Barry comes to power they start thread after thread bashing him, it's somehow illogical for me to think that a relative newcomer who bashes Obama and barely mentions Bush, wasn't a fan of the Chimp? And you call me :cuckoo:

Still, I think you're a good sort Si.....:cool:

I disagree....I think it absolutely follows logically....
Logic often doesn't work when dealing with the illogical. It's OK.

So if I've been on a messageboard for 3.5 years where the majority of people love Bush (with perhaps the last six months he was in office), then when Barry comes to power they start thread after thread bashing him, it's somehow illogical for me to think that a relative newcomer who bashes Obama and barely mentions Bush, wasn't a fan of the Chimp? And you call me :cuckoo:

Still, I think you're a good sort Si.....:cool:
Some conclusions just don't follow the premise, irrespective of your experience. Your premise (Dude's criticism of BHO) by no means precluded that Dude could not have also done the same to GWB. If Dude was in a coma, then yes, your conclusion would have logically followed. It's just logic; nothing to fear.

Some conclusions just don't follow the premise, irrespective of your experience. Your premise (Dude's criticism of BHO) by no means precluded that Dude could not have also done the same to GWB. If Dude was in a coma, then yes, your conclusion would have logically followed. It's just logic; nothing to fear.

I assumed...which was not a good thing to do. Then again I have assumed a lot of things in my life, and has held me in good stead.

Nothing to fear at all.....

hhhhmmm:

Gunny - rightie
Dude - rightie
Del - rightie
CW - rightie
A15 - centrist
EZ - centrist -slight lean to the left...

I see a pattern emerging....and flashbacks....

I always thought of A15 and Echo Liberals but I could be wrong. :lol:

But hey, if they need a Liberal Mod. :eusa_whistle: :eusa_angel: :lol:
You left out Jillian!

I don't think Jillian is a mod anymore but he did leave out KK.

As a new mod, Dude gets to handle all problems for a month. Please PM any posts you wish to report to Dude. :D

it's a tradition. the more PMs, the better according to folk lore.

c'mon, give it up for Dude, y'all...
Do they have to be true or can we send a lot of made up shit so doodle have to read all day long for a month?

hhhhmmm:

Gunny - rightie
Dude - rightie
Del - rightie
CW - rightie
A15 - centrist
EZ - centrist -slight lean to the left...

I see a pattern emerging....and flashbacks....

You would. I think you got them all wrong. Nothing like consistency. But then, I'm not looking at it from where YOU sit.

And I am just SO ratting you out to KK it ain't funny for leaving her off the list.:badgrin:

I'm a libertarian.....Card-carrying member of the party, in fact.

So much for your pattern.

Anyone who isn't a card-carry follower of Obama and Karl Marx is a "rightie" to Grump.

Let's try some other little "lists":

Mods from Boston:

Del
A15
CW

Male Mods

Gunny
Del
A15
CW
Dude

Female mods

EZ
KittenKoder

Former/retired military Mods

Gunny
Del
A15
CW
Dude (AF, right?)

Political extremist/partisan mods

*chirp*

Mods I have to babysit

again *chirp*

I like this list thingy but it don't mean squat. This ain't the damn ACLU who rather play PC than the people who can do the job.

Forum List

Back