Daylight Savings

then why does the time on mine off by an hour , I didn't switch the time and I don't think I have moved to alaska in the last few days.
I just thought it was this week, I never know my cell phone changes on its own. :lol:

that is what I thought happened because this place is an hour later than my computer and cell phone.
I just checked too and I am still on pacific time. I think this place is prejudice against people you live on the left coast. :)

then why does the time on mine off by an hour , I didn't switch the time and I don't think I have moved to alaska in the last few days.
I just thought it was this week, I never know my cell phone changes on its own. :lol:

Come on, 'fess up, LuLu. You did actually move to Alaska and completely forgot, didn't you? You can tell us, we're your friends.

*Looks at other posters with a sly smirk*

Come on, 'fess up, LuLu. You did actually move to Alaska and completely forgot, didn't you? You can tell us, we're your friends.

*Looks at other posters with a sly smirk*
yep! I just didn't want to admit it, I also became a big Palin fan in the process.:razz:

You know, daylight savings messes up a LOT of people.

Apparently News Channel 7 here in Amarillo thought it was last Sunday as well. When the news broadcast came on at noon, it read 11:00 am.

Gonna see if they fix it this evening. Hopefully so, because at first, it kinda confused me as well.

You know, daylight savings messes up a LOT of people.

Apparently News Channel 7 here in Amarillo thought it was last Sunday as well. When the news broadcast came on at noon, it read 11:00 am.

Gonna see if they fix it this evening. Hopefully so, because at first, it kinda confused me as well.
They fixed it last night when I called the control room.

KFDA has the same issue. No word if they've fixed it or not.

And it's "News Channel 10" and "ProNews 7"

saturday night....

This Saturday, Halloween? I thought it was another two weeks. Geez I wish they'd just pick a time and leave it alone.

Here in Arizona they do....traveling to the beat of a different drummer can get even more confusing when dealing with the rest of the country...:confused:

If a state really wanted to fuck with everyone, they would fall back 47 minutes and spring forward 38 minutes one year, then fall back 56 minutes and spring forward 65 minutes the next year.

saturday night....

This Saturday, Halloween? I thought it was another two weeks. Geez I wish they'd just pick a time and leave it alone.

Here in Arizona they do....traveling to the beat of a different drummer can get even more confusing when dealing with the rest of the country...:confused:

I always hated that when I lived in Phoenix, especially during the Summer when I'd get off work and have 1 less hour to Mountain Bike.

Forum List

Back