Dude, Where's My Mod?

I see a pattern emerging. Where are the neon-clothed partially-perverted frenchfry-fortified gods-gift-to-internet-fantasy-sex, tech- hating gin swilling blues playing short and squattie tuba players? I don't see any representation there.

despicable.jpg

Well shit. That explains it.

That explains why I'm not a mod.

Now where is my neon glow-stick rave pocket-p***y....and supersize those fries please.

i think all the mods here are great.....congrats Dude...and all you other Mods...keep up the great Moderating....Gunny....thanks for letting us be able to tell each other to fuck off without sending us to our rooms without supper....hell the last board i was on if you say the word ..poop...you get a warning..

i think all the mods here are great.....congrats Dude...and all you other Mods...keep up the great Moderating....Gunny....thanks for letting us be able to tell each other to fuck off without sending us to our rooms without supper....hell the last board i was on if you say the word ..poop...you get a warning..

This board used to be like that too...

was that the romper room forums?
:lol:

we have 2 female mods...echo and kitty....and how many male mods....article, del, cw, dude and gunny (o hell yea i am including gunny)....anyone see the sexism here?

Yeah, but Del is in touch with his feminine side. So that counts.

:razz::razz::razz:

Don't fall for him like I did---he will only rip your heart out and stomp it like a cockroach.

The Big Labowski is a great movie. One of my top three. But, it's extremely ironic that THIS dude uses the moniker given how THAT dude behaved. It would be like Hitler dressing up as Santa Klaus. It's pretty farcical.

Ummm ... you were a mod once, bubba. Thought you might need to be reminded.:eusa_angel:

Political extremist/partisan mods

*chirp*

What happened to jillian?

Some people like baiting other people, then the people in power use such power to ditch people. Happens all the time...

As well as some people with power use it solely for nothing more than political partisanship and to make the same accusations you're implying with your snide remarks.

Wanna play, or back off?:eusa_eh:

But it isn't anymore, is it?

What happened to jillian?

Some people like baiting other people, then the people in power use such power to ditch people. Happens all the time...

As well as some people with power use it solely for nothing more than political partisanship and to make the same accusations you're implying with your snide remarks.

Absolutely I'll play....go for it....

But it isn't anymore, is it?

No, it's a pretty damn fine board.....

Absolutely I'll play....go for it....

I'm not going for anything. You made the accusation by implication. You of all people have been around here long enough to know that partisan accusation is BS. The first 3 'tards I ran off this board were card-carrying Republicans.

The names I was given were given by a mod who is a Democrat, and Dude is the most liberal of those names. He's one of the few on here that actually understands what "liberal" means.

if you mean I don't have any leftist mods, you're right. I also don't have any of the Phelps crowd as mods.

Your statement implies that staff make decisions based on political affiliation. Such is not the case. I personally have banned FAR more rightwingnuts than leftwingnuts. So has del and CW.

Your opinion is also based on your circumstance and perspective. KK is a centrist, and Art and EZ are liberals.

if you REALLY want to worry about something, you might want to worry more about the military cabal I'm forming as a staff. :cool:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
I'm not going for anything. You made the accusation by implication. You of all people have been around here long enough to know that partisan accusation is BS. The first 3 'tards I ran off this board were card-carrying Republicans.

The names I was given were given by a mod who is a Democrat, and Dude is the most liberal of those names. He's one of the few on here that actually understands what "liberal" means.

if you mean I don't have any leftist mods, you're right. I also don't have any of the Phelps crowd as mods.

Your statement implies that staff make decisions based on political affiliation. Such is not the case. I personally have banned FAR more rightwingnuts than leftwingnuts. So has del and CW.

Your opinion is also based on your circumstance and perspective. KK is a centrist, and Art and EZ are liberals.

if you REALLY want to worry about something, you might want to worry more about the military cabal I'm forming as a staff. :cool:

Well, there were/are a lot more right-wing loons on this board, so it is no surprise you have run them off.

No, I wasn't implying how the staff make their decisions at all. I was implying something all right, but it had nothing to do with how this board is admined.

Dude is a self-appointed libertarian, not a leftie...huge difference...

Since you took the reigns there has never been a leftie version of Phelps as a mod. Nor should there be...

No surprises who the mod was. I'd believe EZ is a little left. Art? He's a centrist by any definition...:cool:

Forum List

Back