Dubai Police 'starts training' on flying bikes to patrol. When will our killer America cops fly?

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Dubai Police 'starts training' on flying bikes, eyes 2020 launch.
The electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) vehicle is being tested by officers with an aim to put them into action by 2020, CNN quoted Brigadier Khalid Nasser Alrazooqi, general director of Dubai Police's artificial intelligence department, as saying.
"Currently we have two crews already training (to pilot the hoverbike) and we're increasing the number," he told CNN.Police begin flying motorcycle training in Dubai, could launch fleet by 2020
hoversurf-bike.jpg

:dunno::cuckoo: These things do not stop well. To many thangs going on around you in a crowd.
My quad needs two hands to fly How do you land and jump off for cover as blades are still spinning?
This is so stupid.

But on the bright side. They can use this to cut heads off. On sword needed now.
Only in crazy Arab lands

Last edited:
The electric vertical take-off and landing (eVTOL) vehicle is being tested by officers with an aim to put them into action by 2020, CNN quoted Brigadier Khalid Nasser Alrazooqi, general director of Dubai Police's artificial intelligence department, as saying.
"Currently we have two crews already training (to pilot the hoverbike) and we're increasing the number," he told CNN.Police begin flying motorcycle training in Dubai, could launch fleet by 2020
hoversurf-bike.jpg

:dunno::cuckoo: These things do not stop well. To many thangs going on around you in a crowd.
My quad needs two hands to fly How do you land and jump off for cover as blades are still spinning?
This is so stupid.

But on the bright side. They can use this to cut heads off. On sword needed now.
Only in crazy Arab lands

Too much money, too little brains. Always a bad combination

hoversurf-bike.jpg

This is so stupid.

Only in crazy Arab lands

Too much money, too little brains. Always a bad combination

So you have no money and voted Great Orange Douche. Thanks, for the info.

hoversurf-bike.jpg

This is so stupid.

Only in crazy Arab lands

Lol, the first thing I thought was "pull!"

Forum List

Back