You didn't hear about this Muslim-mob attack in Minnesota, did you?

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
On Saturday, September 22, 2018, while the world focused on the tragedy in Iran of the Ahvaz military parade attack carried out by ISIS, a mob of Somali Muslim men and boys rushed the entrance to Valleyfair, a family amusement park that had set aside the day to honor law enforcement in Minnesota.

The mob overcame security, jumping fences avoiding metal detectors while bringing in weapons. It was a direct, premeditated attack on police and security. Backup had to be called in along with fire trucks, ambulances and even a police helicopter. This attack should be understood as a “dry run” test (in counterterrorism parlance).

When my kids were little, we used to go to Valleyfair, just like these law enforcement families were doing this past September for a special and fun summer day. How Minnesota has changed.

The mob action occurred even after the Somali community had just enjoyed their very own special Somali day with reduced ticket prices at Valleyfair in July!

Read more at clarionproject.org ...

Well, it's a darn good thing that mini-soda just (s)elected a new AG who will get to the bottom of this since he so well understands the moose-limb mind set. No doubt he'll bring the full weight of the law down on---------Oh. Never mind. As you were keith.

This is why you dont invite shitty cultures into your nation. Refugees are the worst people are earth. I know we are supposed to feel sorry for them, but it was their shit culture that caused them to be refugees in the first place. You never see refugees from the US or England, nope, its always useless scrub people with no skills coming from countries that they themselves destroyed. Somalia sucks because Somalians suck. I dont know why anyone would expect them to suck less just because they move.

On Saturday, September 22, 2018, while the world focused on the tragedy in Iran of the Ahvaz military parade attack carried out by ISIS, a mob of Somali Muslim men and boys rushed the entrance to Valleyfair, a family amusement park that had set aside the day to honor law enforcement in Minnesota.

The mob overcame security, jumping fences avoiding metal detectors while bringing in weapons. It was a direct, premeditated attack on police and security. Backup had to be called in along with fire trucks, ambulances and even a police helicopter. This attack should be understood as a “dry run” test (in counterterrorism parlance).

When my kids were little, we used to go to Valleyfair, just like these law enforcement families were doing this past September for a special and fun summer day. How Minnesota has changed.

The mob action occurred even after the Somali community had just enjoyed their very own special Somali day with reduced ticket prices at Valleyfair in July!

Well, it's a darn good thing that mini-soda just (s)elected a new AG who will get to the bottom of this since he so well understands the moose-limb mind set. No doubt he'll bring the full weight of the law down on---------Oh. Never mind. As you were keith.
I heard about it....And the local media were very thorough to not mention that it was a bunch of Somali goons.

Then, just a few weeks later, the owner of a corn maze issued a "zero tolerance" policy viz. Somali gang violence to his employees, and was forced to eat a bucket of shit by the same media that covered up the Valleyfair riot.

Between this and the rampant gang violence on the north side, Minneapolis is quickly being turned into a 3rd world shithole.

I hadn't heard about it but I'm not surprised in the slightest: any time muslim arrogant, crybaby, demanding cousin-fucking inbreds don't get their way, they have baby-tantrum violent, bloodthirsty lynch mobs EXACTLY like their liberal-traitor supporters.

Unlike any liberal on this board, I have read the Quran and studied Pisslam in detail for the past seven years! That hate-ideology is the world's vilest bag of garbage that is so odious, so reprehensible, that Islam is simply an exercise in every loathsome quality known to man and even discovered a few new ones! If there was a mass, genocide movement against muslim insects, I would volunteer to contribute in any way I could. These massively cousin-inbred are simply not human; they have a 100% track record of rape, death and gruesome human rights atrocities everywhere they have gone for 1400 years. Liberals are too stupid to realize that these muslim animals are NOT human, they're a disease. Nothing GOOD has ever come from having this hate-ideology in any country, nothing good ever WILL come from it. It's an exercise in mindless cruelty and violence.

Last edited:
Obviously the media has failed us in that this incident did not get national attention at the time it happened.
And they wonder why they are called the enemy of the people.

The media have failed in their work.
The politicians have failed in their work.
Educators have failed in their work.
Law enforcement has been overworked.
The military has been overworked.
These are some of the elements figuring in America's current malaise.
All can be improved by making a little intelligence work.

The media have failed in their work.
The politicians have failed in their work.
Educators have failed in their work.
Law enforcement has been overworked.
The military has been overworked.
These are some of the elements figuring in America's current malaise.
All can be improved by making a little intelligence work.

You left out that the electoral system is on its way in failing to work.
Combine this with your list and if it all continues, Civil War 2.0 is on the horizon.

very soon the term "MUSLIM-MOB" will constitute a CAPITAL
OFFENSE-------to wit BLASPHEMY

I hadn't heard about it but I'm not surprised in the slightest: any time muslim arrogant, crybaby, demanding cousin-fucking inbreds don't get their way, they have baby-tantrum violent, bloodthirsty lynch mobs EXACTLY like their liberal-traitor supporters.

Unlike any liberal on this board, I have read the Quran and studied Pisslam in detail for the past seven years! That hate-ideology is the world's vilest bag of garbage that is so odious, so reprehensible, that Islam is simply an exercise in every loathsome quality known to man and even discovered a few new ones! If there was a mass, genocide movement against muslim insects, I would volunteer to contribute in any way I could. These massively cousin-inbred are simply not human; they have a 100% track record of rape, death and gruesome human rights atrocities everywhere they have gone for 1400 years. Liberals are too stupid to realize that these muslim animals are NOT human, they're a disease.

I is a US BORN----child of two US born----ALL REGISTERED
DEMOCRATS--------I read the Koran approximately 50 years
ago at age 20. (Picthal) At that time I was working with lots
of educated people from southeast asia (hindus, Sikhs, muslims)
Of course ----it was the 60s so I also read the Ramayana and
Bhagavad Gita and even MORE OF COURSE----the kamasudtra.
the incident of 9-11-01 was less a surprise to me than to most
americans. Muslims are human-----they are just brainwashed
into a VERY VERY BARBARIC religion. There is some hope

Unlike any liberal on this board, I have read the Quran and studied Pisslam in detail for the past seven years! That hate-ideology is the world's vilest bag of garbage that is so odious, so reprehensible, that Islam is simply an exercise in every loathsome quality known to man and even discovered a few new ones! If there was a mass, genocide movement against muslim insects, I would volunteer to contribute in any way I could. These massively cousin-inbred are simply not human; they have a 100% track record of rape, death and gruesome human rights atrocities everywhere they have gone for 1400 years. Liberals are too stupid to realize that these muslim animals are NOT human, they're a disease.

Well, when they get it right, let us know. Until then, let us be.

What really happened:

Alt-right 'journalist' Laura Loomer claims 'Somali mobs' shut down Shakopee's Valleyfair | City Pages

The Somalis we let immigrate into this nation in large numbers represents a "sleeper cell" ready to strike in a terrorist attack when it is deemed wise or necessary. This incident in Minnesota, where many Somalis have settled, was termed
a dry run and no doubt the response from law enforcement was all gauged and evaluated by whatever Muslim leadership is
calling the shots.
It's no coincidence that Keith Ellison, an anti Semite and apologist for radical Islam, is firmly entrenched in office there
and not even documented evidence of his physical abuse of some women in his life seems to matter to the middling
double digit IQ voting population there.

We have to gain control over who we let into this country.

I agree with this. I actually like many Muslims I know as INDIVIDUALS. And Arabs who are Christian are great people. That demonic religion in that part of the world just poisons the soul. Unfortunately, the "Christian" West no longer has the will to defend the faith and Muslims do not respect what we have become. They are justified.

What really happened:

Alt-right 'journalist' Laura Loomer claims 'Somali mobs' shut down Shakopee's Valleyfair | City Pages
We've certainly never seen local law enforcement rush in and under play and cover up crimes in order to not reflect badly on a protected group. Nope! That's never happened.:icon_rolleyes:

What really happened:

We've certainly never seen local law enforcement rush in and under play and cover up crimes in order to not reflect badly on a protected group. Nope! That's never happened.:icon_rolleyes:

eric-----you are clueless. Cops COVER-UP all the time----stuff happens that reporters do not report at the BEHEST OF THE COPS for all kinds of reasons--------including fear of KOPY KAT genius activity

Forum List

Back