Drug arrest for Palin's...

yeah sure
thats why he started his political career in the mans house
:rolleyes:
GMAFB

you idiots never state the FACTS when using this lil piece of history. Obama wasn't there to launch anything....he'd never met the man before..he was there at the invite of Alice Palmer, the IL state legislator who announced her intention to run for the U.S. Congress and named Obama has her heir apparent at the meeting. Ya'll say it like the meeting was specifically designed by Obama and Ayers when in fact it wasn't.

And if we're judging people by their "baby's mama's mamas" and such, then Obama is a Chicago thug whose mom was a slut with a penchant for Muslim men who married her, knocked her up, then left her....and who ultimately let her mother raise her son because she was such a loser.

and that son was just elected President of the United States by a pretty wide margin :lol: I doubt seriously that we'll be seeing Levi elected to anything anytime soon....

you idiots never state the FACTS when using this lil piece of history. Obama wasn't there to launch anything....he'd never met the man before..he was there at the invite of Alice Palmer, the IL state legislator who announced her intention to run for the U.S. Congress and named Obama has her heir apparent at the meeting. Ya'll say it like the meeting was specifically designed by Obama and Ayers when in fact it wasn't.
LOL
yeah, they never met before
LOL

and that son was just elected President of the United States by a pretty wide margin :lol: I doubt seriously that we'll be seeing Levi elected to anything anytime soon....

You never know. Republican voters are dumb and have very short term memories.

Look how they didn't like that Clinton smoked pot and then they elected a coke head alcoholic.

So Palin may be a popular name in 4 years.

The name Bush was Mud in 92 yet GW managed to get enough votes that he was able to steal Florida in 2000. That was in 8 short years.

do you have evidence that they'd met before? if so post it... I doubt you do otherwise we'd have heard about it by now....

Don't worry about Dive. He knows he isn't being intellectually honest with you about anything.

It comes down to this. Dive wants this country to be every man for himself because he believes he will end up succeeding in that sort of system.

So he'll argue adamently for anything that party says.

So it doesn't matter if Clinton killed Vince Foster or if Obama made some secret deal with Aiers in 1960. IT DOESN"T MATTER!~!!

He's fucking with you. :eusa_shhh:

Meanwhile his party fucked America, and Dive. And he doesn't even know it yet. Stupid idiot. :cuckoo:

You never know. Republican voters are dumb and have very short term memories.

Look how they didn't like that Clinton smoked pot and then they elected a coke head alcoholic.

So Palin may be a popular name in 4 years.

The name Bush was Mud in 92 yet GW managed to get enough votes that he was able to steal Florida in 2000. That was in 8 short years.
you are proof positive that at least SOME democrat voters are dumb
and FL 2000 proved many others were too
LOL
gotta love how assholes like you project your own faults on others

Don't worry about Dive. He knows he isn't being intellectually honest with you about anything.

It comes down to this. Dive wants this country to be every man for himself because he believes he will end up succeeding in that sort of system.

So he'll argue adamently for anything that party says.

So it doesn't matter if Clinton killed Vince Foster or if Obama made some secret deal with Aiers in 1960. IT DOESN"T MATTER!~!!

He's fucking with you. :eusa_shhh:

Meanwhile his party fucked America, and Dive. And he doesn't even know it yet. Stupid idiot. :cuckoo:
fuck you asshole
i am always honest

I'll bet Ayers is at the inauguration. Heck, maybe it will be his last big bang.

What do you think about the anti gay guy who's doing the religious thing for Obama? You must be happy. Or are you mad that he's doing the benediction for Obama?

What do you think about the anti gay guy who's doing the religious thing for Obama? You must be happy. Or are you mad that he's doing the benediction for Obama?

No, I could give a shit. I know who and what Obama is and nothing about him will surprise me.

I'm laying low until next election. Though I will surface to laugh now and then as he shows his true colors.

It's going to be a major disappointment to the liberal jihad when they realize The Obama doesn't give a shit about the people.

uh, they worked together on SEVERAL boards

before that meeting? Again proof?

Obama

He served from 1994 to 2002 on the board of directors of the Woods Fund of Chicago, which in 1985 had been the first foundation to fund the Developing Communities Project, and also from 1994 to 2002 on the board of directors of The Joyce Foundation.[20] Obama served on the board of directors of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge from 1995 to 2002,

Ayers:

and was one of three co-authors of the Chicago Annenberg Challenge grant proposal that in 1995 won $49.2 million over five years for public school reform.[37] In 1997 Chicago awarded him its Citizen of the Year award for his work on the project.[38] Since 1999 he has served on the board of directors of the Woods Fund of Chicago,

They met in 1995.... the same year that Alice Palmer held her "I'm running for Congress" party in Ayers' home.

uh, your own quotes show they served on boards in 94

actually my quotes show Obama worked on the woods fund beginning in 1994 and Ayers began work in 1999..... it's such a pity when people point out that they can't read correctly :lol:

They worked on the Annenberg foundation in 1995 together....now whether they met prior to Alice Palmer holding this meeting to announce her intention to run for Congress I have no way of knowing, and neither do you since it's not clear exactly when they began working together on that board (datewise)....

No, I could give a shit. I know who and what Obama is and nothing about him will surprise me.

I'm laying low until next election. Though I will surface to laugh now and then as he shows his true colors.

It's going to be a major disappointment to the liberal jihad when they realize The Obama doesn't give a shit about the people.

Make some predictions. Give me some examples of how he will let us down.

What do you think we are expecting that he will not deliver?

And will Obama care more or less than Bush/The GOP cared about us? It seems you've been defending Bush the last 8 years and telling us it isn't the government's role to give a shit about the people. So what is it that he will or won't do that will prove he doesn't care about us? Sending jobs overseas? Fixing healthcare? Lowering unemployment? Giving us tax breaks?

actually my quotes show Obama worked on the woods fund beginning in 1994 and Ayers began work in 1999..... it's such a pity when people point out that they can't read correctly :lol:

They worked on the Annenberg foundation in 1995 together....now whether they met prior to Alice Palmer holding this meeting to announce her intention to run for Congress I have no way of knowing, and neither do you since it's not clear exactly when they began working together on that board (datewise)....
even still, they didnt "just meet" in his house

How come you are conspiracy theorist about this but can't put two and two together on the Bush/Bin Ladin connections?

Notice how Bush "doesn't think that much about Bin Ladin" anymore?

Notice how he only covered 3 sides of the Tora Bora mountains so Osama could get away?

The Saudi Royal Family tells its citizens that we are the devil. We've known that for years. We didn't care until we found out that most of the hijackers on 9-11 were Saudi's. So all we did was demonize the black sheep of the Saudi Royal Family. And he's safe and comfortable living like a hero in Pakistan.

On Oct. 29, 2004, just four days before the U.S. presidential election, al-Qaeda leader Osama bin-Laden released a videotape denouncing George W. Bush. How helpful that was to Bush.

Why did the CIA close the Unit hunting Bin Ladin?

Two dozen members of Osama bin Laden's family were urgently evacuated from the United States in the first days following the terrorist attacks on New York and Washington

Not to mention the connections Bush has to the Bin Ladin's back in the 70's when the Saudi's were buying up young Republican hopefuls.

I don't have the time to dig up all the evidence.

Bin Laden Ties

But if you can ignore all this, then shut the fuck up about Aiers.

He met in his house. That's all you got?:eusa_shhh:

even still, do you have proof? they met that year in 1995....I certainly don't know WHEN they met and neither do you and it doesn't negate the FACT that the gathering was more to announce Alice Palmer's intent to run for US congress than it was to "introduce" Obama into politics but if it makes you feel better to think so....okay...

Forum List

Back