Drug arrest for Palin's...

Six counts of misconduct????

She has prescription drugs on the premises for which she no longer has a valid prescription???

I think Caribou Barbie was too distracted trying to figure out the geographical settings of the areas that she was bashing to give any serious thought to what she was actually saying.

Sure, like the time she spoke in the Northeast, and kept calling the area the Northwest... Geography is not her strong point, but then neither is her use of basic English grammar.

Apparently you have a reading retention problem.

She fucked up so bad, that she had to apologize for what she said.

The "real Amerca?" This implies that there is an "unreal America."

Thus, the division.

No wonder she lost.

Yeah, real Americans are bitter and therefore cling to anti-trade, religion, and guns.

Sure, like the time she spoke in the Northeast, and kept calling the area the Northwest... Geography is not her strong point, but then neither is her use of basic English grammar.

"Over the last fifteen months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states, I think — one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii I was not allowed to go to … my staff could not justify it."-BHO 5/9/2008

so that's two things she and barack have in common.
do you think she's better at math than he?
:rofl:

Apparently you have a reading retention problem.

She fucked up so bad, that she had to apologize for what she said.

The "real Amerca?" This implies that there is an "unreal America."

Thus, the division.

No wonder she lost.

Hi Chris. Don't feel like you are all alone because you are not. Just remember, people like Del, Elvis, Dive and Lycurgus LOST last month. They are wrong. They are the minority.

But that doesn't mean they'll shut the fuck up. Oh no! Now they'll get even louder. Luckily their kind doesn't run the government anymore. :eusa_pray:

And Palin is a red neck from Alaska who's baby's momma's momma sells drugs. :lol:

Hi Chris. Don't feel like you are all alone because you are not. Just remember, people like Del, Elvis, Dive and Lycurgus LOST last month. They are wrong. They are the minority.

But that doesn't mean they'll shut the fuck up. Oh no! Now they'll get even louder. Luckily their kind doesn't run the government anymore. :eusa_pray:

And Palin is a red neck from Alaska who's baby's momma's momma sells drugs. :lol:

i know i'd feel better if you were on my side, bozo.
seriously.

Huh. Somebody the Palins know were arrested.

Let's compare them to the Kennedys. Addiction, murder (and not just once), mob connections....

I know which reality show I'd rather watch.

is this newworthy? not really. Do I understand why it made the news? kinda.

One would assume, as a parent, Sarah would know what kind of family her daughter's boyfriend came from. One would assume that as gov, Levi's family had been investigated if for no other reason than security purposes related to dating the gov's daughter. One would assume that in a small town such as Wassila, that Sarah Palin would've at least heard whispers of this behavior from others in that community.

Does any of that reflect on Sarah Palin? no it' doesn't....why? because you can't control the actions and behavior of those in your life. And Sarah isn't responsible for the actions of her daughter's boyfriend's mother.

I do find it rather sad though that Bristol's baby will seemingly have a grandmother who is a felon!

That will suck indeed.
If she's convicted, and if she's convicted of a felony, which is unlikely, really, if she's not been in trouble before.

STrange that nobody was half as interested in teh history of Obama's good friend Ayers, who actually tried to blow up the Pentagon. The mantra then was, "they aren't really friends! They're just acquaintances!"

Oh well. Life goes on.

That will suck indeed.
If she's convicted, and if she's convicted of a felony, which is unlikely, really, if she's not been in trouble before.

STrange that nobody was half as interested in teh history of Obama's good friend Ayers, who actually tried to blow up the Pentagon. The mantra then was, "they aren't really friends! They're just acquaintances!"

Oh well. Life goes on.

I think you're wrong ALlie, about no one being interested in Ayers. Perhaps you missed the entire primary where Ayers was discussed ad nasueam? and perhaps you missed the waning days of the election where Ayers was brought up repeatedly as well? I think the American PUBLIC didn't care because what Ayers did was 40 years ago and Obama was 8 years old....

When I see this story repeated for two weeks straight on MSM outlets then I'll believe this is as big a story as Ayers. Or how about Blago? I've yet to see a day go by since Blago was arrested that Obama hasn't been mentioned in connection to him, even though there seems to be no connection other than they lived in the same state, belong to the same party and it was Obama's senate seat that Blago was using to gain political favor. But it's still being tied to Obama by the right and the media....

I don't think the general public gives a crap that Palin's daughter's boyfriend's mother might be a drug dealer. It has nothing to do with Palin herself. It's just an interesting factoid for discussion on this message board right now.

That will suck indeed.

Oh well. Life goes on.

Hey.....Always Babbling......you DO realize that someone who is going to be related to you via marriage is a bit closer than someone you worked with for a little while, right?

If not, then you're dumber than I thought possible.

I think you're wrong ALlie, about no one being interested in Ayers. Perhaps you missed the entire primary where Ayers was discussed ad nasueam? and perhaps you missed the waning days of the election where Ayers was brought up repeatedly as well? I think the American PUBLIC didn't care because what Ayers did was 40 years ago and Obama was 8 years old....

When I see this story repeated for two weeks straight on MSM outlets then I'll believe this is as big a story as Ayers. Or how about Blago? I've yet to see a day go by since Blago was arrested that Obama hasn't been mentioned in connection to him, even though there seems to be no connection other than they lived in the same state, belong to the same party and it was Obama's senate seat that Blago was using to gain political favor. But it's still being tied to Obama by the right and the media....

I don't think the general public gives a crap that Palin's daughter's boyfriend's mother might be a drug dealer. It has nothing to do with Palin herself. It's just an interesting factoid for discussion on this message board right now.

I should have said no one on the LEFT gave a shit about the connection.

Hey.....Always Babbling......you DO realize that someone who is going to be related to you via marriage is a bit closer than someone you worked with for a little while, right?

If not, then you're dumber than I thought possible.

ACtually, no, I don't realize that. I"ve met the parents of my son's wife two times. And my sons didn't seek out the parents to hang out with...unlike Obama seeking out Ayers and vice-versa.

I should have said no one on the LEFT gave a shit about the connection.

:lol: oh...then yes...that's true....just as no one on the right gave a shit about any nefarious connections McCain had in his past. That's politics for ya.

ACtually, no, I don't realize that. I"ve met the parents of my son's wife two times. And my sons didn't seek out the parents to hang out with...unlike Obama seeking out Ayers and vice-versa.

I thought it had been established repeatedly that they did not "hang out" :confused:

I do wonder though, why you can't discredit this story on its face without bring up Obama as a weapon?

Obama and his connection to Ayers isn't relevant to this story. That story WAS in fact covered extensively by the MSM for the past year.

I'm sure this made the news because Sherry Johnson has a connection, through her son's involvement with Bristol, to Sarah Palin. I'm sure, even if she hadn't been named the VP, this wouldn't made the news in Alaska because of her connection to the governor of that state.

Face it, connections, however slim, to people in power, are always going to be exploited by the media.

I thought it had been established repeatedly that they did not "hang out" :confused:

I do wonder though, why you can't discredit this story on its face without bring up Obama as a weapon?

Obama and his connection to Ayers isn't relevant to this story. That story WAS in fact covered extensively by the MSM for the past year.

I'm sure this made the news because Sherry Johnson has a connection, through her son's involvement with Bristol, to Sarah Palin. I'm sure, even if she hadn't been named the VP, this wouldn't made the news in Alaska because of her connection to the governor of that state.

Face it, connections, however slim, to people in power, are always going to be exploited by the media.
yeah sure
thats why he started his political career in the mans house
:rolleyes:
GMAFB

So are all minorities automatically "wrong" because they are minorities?

That presents some interesting possiblities.

And if we're judging people by their "baby's mama's mamas" and such, then Obama is a Chicago thug whose mom was a slut with a penchant for Muslim men who married her, knocked her up, then left her....and who ultimately let her mother raise her son because she was such a loser.

is this newworthy? not really. Do I understand why it made the news? kinda.

One would assume, as a parent, Sarah would know what kind of family her daughter's boyfriend came from. One would assume that as gov, Levi's family had been investigated if for no other reason than security purposes related to dating the gov's daughter. One would assume that in a small town such as Wassila, that Sarah Palin would've at least heard whispers of this behavior from others in that community.

Does any of that reflect on Sarah Palin? no it' doesn't....why? because you can't control the actions and behavior of those in your life. And Sarah isn't responsible for the actions of her daughter's boyfriend's mother.

I do find it rather sad though that Bristol's baby will seemingly have a grandmother who is a felon!

I think this illustrates how out of her league Sarah was running for VP.

Ever see Vacation with Chevy Chase where Clark goes to his wife's cousin's home to pick up gramma and the little girl says to her cousin, "i french kiss" and her cousin says, "so what, everyone does that", and the girl says, "yea, but daddy says I'm the best".

That's what it is like living in Alaska.

They tried to pit cities against small towns.

Palin shows you just how much the GOP loves devisive politics.

So are all minorities automatically "wrong" because they are minorities?

That presents some interesting possiblities.

And if we're judging people by their "baby's mama's mamas" and such, then Obama is a Chicago thug whose mom was a slut with a penchant for Muslim men who married her, knocked her up, then left her....and who ultimately let her mother raise her son because she was such a loser.

Palin must have been a lousy parent where Obama's grandmother must have been a wonderful rolemodel. See the difference?

Why did Obama's mother not raise him? Was to go finish school? I never read his book. The audacity of HOPE.

But I have neighbors like Obama's mom and yes, they are ultimately losers for dumping their kids on the grandparents. But thank god for grandparents.

And Palin was the Mayor of the Meth Capital of Alaska.

She acts like this isn't news. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back