Drug arrest for Palin's...

you prove yourself wrong
LOL
and thanks for showing what a pussy you are by bitching about a neg rep

What's next out of your mouth? I'm rubber your glue and whatever you say sticks back at you? :lol:

And I'm not showing anything except how much of a coward you are by not be willing to say out here what you said in the neg rep. You have to go to neg repping because you think it will have an affect on me because obviously your flawed arguments don't. The only tears they give me is tears of laughter.

What's next out of your mouth? I'm rubber your glue and whatever you say sticks back at you? :lol:

And I'm not showing anything except how much of a coward you are by not be willing to say out here what you said in the neg rep. You have to go to neg repping because you think it will have an affect on me because obviously your flawed arguments don't. The only tears they give me is tears of laughter.
i called you an arrogant asshole, thats nothing new
LOL
you are such a pup

You should just listen to what your stupid self just said.. Palin looks bad because of something her grandchild's paternal grandmother did ie selling drugs? What an asshole hypocrite, you and all the other liberals on this board are. Guilt now by association is an okay deal. But not when obamalama is paling around with bomber terrorists, and racist ranting preachers, and corrupt gov blagos.. what a bunch of DUmmies.
I don't know where I said anything bad about Palin! I said all you guys are worried about is that some are making her look bad. Read what I said!
I could careless that it is connected to Palin! My point was the lady was selling drugs,a very addictive drug and all you guys can bitch about is the media making Palin look bad.
And as for the Governor, get the hell over it! They have already proven Obama has nothing to do with that so stop trying to grasp at straws!
The best part is you guys are the ones who brought the whole issue back to Obama when Johnston getting arrested has nothing to do with him. And you guys talk about the liberal media twisting shit. YOu are the stupid one!

i called you an arrogant asshole, thats nothing new
LOL
you are such a pup

Now now blockhead, come up with some new comebacks.

Then come back and try to face me in a battle of wits.

Because at the moment, you sir are unarmed.

Now now blockhead, come up with some new comebacks.

Then come back and try to face me in a battle of wits.

Because at the moment, you sir are unarmed.
i see you are looking at your own reflection AGAIN

but you sure think you know what your talking about

people do stupid shit. Who cares, bristol palin's future mother in law is not a reflection on Sarah Palin.

That's about as stupid as the ten billion posts Bush apologists made trying to link Obama to various, nefarious people. Like some half brother in africa he's never met.

I wonder how long they have been investigating the lady and if she blames Palin for being caught? With all the attention her son was getting and with his own rumors, they could of started looking into things and found out what was really going on. So I guess when it comes down to it they can blame the liberal media for her arrest also! lol

This is the family the Republicans wanted to put one breath away from the presidency. This shows you why Republicans are complete morons

And really, this shows yet again how dangerous stupid with power can be

Small town values........

teenage pregnancy, oxycontin, crystal meth, adultery, moose killing, turkey rendering.....

This is the family the Republicans wanted to put one breath away from the presidency. This shows you why Republicans are complete morons

And really, this shows yet again how dangerous stupid with power can be

So the mother in law of your child is indicitive of YOUR family values? Interesting concept, retarded as hell, but interesting. Does this mean we can blame Obama cause his Aunt lives illegally in the Country or his half brother in another Country is poor as dirt? Or is that different?

Drug arrest for Palins...

610x.jpg

who gives a fuck? This belongs in a thread that includes whether or not Britney Spears wears underwear.

So the mother in law of your child is indicitive of YOUR family values? Interesting concept, retarded as hell, but interesting. Does this mean we can blame Obama cause his Aunt lives illegally in the Country or his half brother in another Country is poor as dirt? Or is that different?

Palin is the one who talked about "small town values" and "the real America" not Obama.

Obama was too smart to talk about the politics of division.

Palin is the one who talked about "small town values" and "the real America" not Obama.

Obama was too smart to talk about the politics of division.
she didnt talk about division you fucking moron
thats the spin you assholes put on it

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin apologized yesterday for implying that some parts of the country are more American than others, even as similar comments by two Republican congressmen were causing a backlash that threatened their chances for reelection.

In an interview on CNN, Palin said comments she made last week in North Carolina praising small towns as "the real America" and the "pro-America areas of this great nation" were not intended to suggest that other parts of the country are less patriotic or less American.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/10/21/AR2008102102449.html

Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin apologized yesterday for implying that some parts of the country are more American than others, even as similar comments by two Republican congressmen were causing a backlash that threatened their chances for reelection.

In an interview on CNN, Palin said comments she made last week in North Carolina praising small towns as "the real America" and the "pro-America areas of this great nation" were not intended to suggest that other parts of the country are less patriotic or less American.

Palin Apologizes for 'Real America' Comments - washingtonpost.com
see asshole, she never implied that
just you asshole took it that way
this is why i think you are a fucking MORON

I think Caribou Barbie was too distracted trying to figure out the geographical settings of the areas that she was bashing to give any serious thought to what she was actually saying.

Where else can we get this type of entertainment for so little?

Chris, you never let us down! :clap2:

Apparently you have a reading retention problem.

She fucked up so bad, that she had to apologize for what she said.

The "real Amerca?" This implies that there is an "unreal America."

Thus, the division.

No wonder she lost.

I think "real America" was meant to be something to get people to cheer and hoop and holler. She meant it as a sop to her constituency, and that's exactly what it was. The whole apology aspect was just playing nice for the media, because I doubt if she really meant to say small towns represent "real America" and big cities don't, chances are the people in the big cities weren't going to vote for her ass in the first place. So why worry if they don't like her?

Forum List

Back