drudge: newsite or gossip site?

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
i am always amused at drudge followers.....the site is mostly gossip..with headlines left for days...esp if the headlines are gossip....i mean how many days does one need to see putin doing martial arts?

so why do you read drudge?

gossip and propaganda, I don't go there anymore. I have listened to beck, O'reilly, and hannity, just to see how badly they twist info, I know how bad they twist info, so I don't go there anymore either.

There is only one show I can handle on MSNBC, I like Mika, though sometimes I confess it works best with the Mute button. ;) In Truth, I don't like when anyone manipulates, unfortunately it's too big a part of our culture.

Weird. I was just going to post a couple random links from Drudge to point out his sources but there are only about four weather stories on there right now. Maybe Matt's intimidated by strollingbones? :lol:

ahh but normally once drudge posts..that is it for the day.....kinda stale news

The headlines are downright lies that Matt Drudge never retracts.
Like the lies he posted about Bill and Monica when no one else would.

but was that really important? I could have LIVED without that kind of ''news''....I really don't want to know about the love lives of ANY of our Presidents, until at least 20-30 years after the fact....

i am always amused at drudge followers.....the site is mostly gossip..with headlines left for days...esp if the headlines are gossip....i mean how many days does one need to see putin doing martial arts?

so why do you read drudge?

The Drudge staff doesn't do a lot of updates on the weekends. I suppose that's probably why Putin was there for a while. A kid on a sled is top center now.

Hint: Saying its a source for dumbed down news is NOT the same as saying they write or makeup the news.

Forum List

Back