drudge: newsite or gossip site?

I never thought of that before, but now that you mention it...

It's always telling to see dyed in the wool lefties use Diversity to attack people on the right whom they do not like.

Is that what Jeff Gannon was, an example of diversity?

I don't care about Jeff Gannon's sexual preference. It is completely orthogonal to his "journalistic" career, or whatever it was.

It is telling, however, how you and your little cabal of mean-spirited hypocrites think it is clever to attack people on the right for being gay.

It's always telling to see dyed in the wool lefties use Diversity to attack people on the right whom they do not like.

I don't care about Jeff Gannon's sexual preference. It is completely orthogonal to his "journalistic" career, or whatever it was.

It is telling, however, how you and your little cabal of mean-spirited hypocrites think it is clever to attack people on the right for being gay.

They bring it on themselves. :lol:

Dr. House is one of the biggest assclowns on this board.

The MFer is practically OBSESSED with a fictional character...a fictional JERK on top of that.

There's another ass-clown on the Right on this board thats OBSESSED with Mark Levin.

These mindless zombies put these demi-gods (in their feeble minds alone of course) as their avatars, they quote their books, they repeat and spew their platitudes, they defend them to the hilt without question and without reason. In essence...they worship them.

This is the Reich...I mean the Right of today.

A massive lost cause. This is why those of us with sense cannot take ANYTHING they say or do seriously.

*SMH*

Last edited:

At least you're proud of your hypocrisy.

The MFer is practically OBSESSED with a fictional character...a fictional JERK on top of that.

There's another ass-clown on the Right on this board thats OBSESSED with Mark Levin.

These mindless zombies put these demi-gods (in their feeble minds alone of course) as their avatars, they quote their books, the repeat and spew their platitudes. In essence...they worship them.

This is the Reich...I mean Right of today.

A massive lost cause. This is why those of us with sense cannot take ANYTHING they say or do seriously.

*SMH*

I believe you meant to say "sensemilla", not "sense". :lol:

At least you're proud of your hypocrisy.

Meh. I've been called worse by some of you cretins.

These mindless zombies put these demi-gods (in their feeble minds alone of course) as their avatars, they quote their books, the repeat and spew their platitudes. In essence...they worship them.

*SMH*

*Yet another ReichWing loon of USMB posting gibberish*

Last edited:
Poor Marcie...

Still pissed Santa didn't bring her a new transformer this year...:(

Marc_room.jpg

Oh really? Other than being a conservative, what did Jeff Gannon do to "bring it on" for someone to out him as being gay?

And why should somebody's sexual preference be a reason for "outing" in the first place? There is a creepy witch hunt aspect to the way you and your group-thinking thugs view someone else's private sex life as fair game for partisan attacks.

You dumb CON$ are too dense to realize even the simplest of concepts.

The reason a gay person on the Reich, I mean the Right brings it on themselves is because their chosen political party has an open and on-going war against all things homosexuals.

This tends to make your average sensible individual outraged and feel obligated to out those in that party that are gay.

*SMH*

*Yet another ReichWing loon of USMB posting gibberish*
"ReichWing". Ha. How so very original. Bet you're proud of parroting that, aren't you? :lol:

i am always amused at drudge followers.....the site is mostly gossip..with headlines left for days...esp if the headlines are gossip....i mean how many days does one need to see putin doing martial arts?

so why do you read drudge?

Because you couldn't be more wrong. Drudge is by far one of the best, usually objective internet news sites, and is updated constantly.

Try again.

You dumb CON$ are too dense to realize even the simplest of concepts.

The reason a gay person on the Reich, I mean the Right brings it on themselves is because their chosen political party has an open and on-going war against all things homosexuals.

This tends to make your average sensible individual outraged and feel obligated to out those in that party that are gay.

So when you guys say you want everybody's noses out of bedrooms...you're lying?

Yeah. Looks like you are.

Forum List

Back