DRUDGE.com HEADLINE - CIVIL WAR: SENATE TO GO FOR HANDGUNS

Why are so many of the gun nutters acting all macho and he man and junk? All these threats are getting down right comical.

OTOH, remember when Ted (poopy pants) Nugent said he couldn't get it up unless he killed an animal.

You're a freaky bunch all righty.

And just what do think I should "go for" if I walk out my front door? You trying to incite something?

You already threatened me once on here you little punk. Better watch your step.

when did ever threaten you?
go on liar..

Good thing I kept a record of it. It was your BROTHER... you're off the hook for now...

Personalthreat_zps98ffb4f5.jpg

could you be a bigger pussy?

Lost your mojo didn't ya moron.

Not surprising... all you little liberal shit bags are a bunch of punk ass, city slicker pussies.

You're the paranoid, candy assed sissy here, double o douchebag.

Still trying... aaaww... kind of embarrassing though huh.

Try and save some face and STFU.

To the contrary, I find smacking down bat shit, cowardly loons, like yourself to be entertaining. "The gubmint is coming for your guns," and it'll make the Civil War look like a skirmish. Damn, you're a fucked up person.

Now that they have gone off and started posting on maps the residences that have guns, can we please post up maps that list the shitforbrains without guns. The left is all for "fairness" all the time so why the fuck not huh?? I'd kinds like to see some bad guys know where those who defend their residence with wiffle ball bats reside. See how they do with those bad-ass wiffle ball bats when a bunch of crack monkeys come a knockin'.:D:funnyface::fu:

Why?

Why hassle innocent people who don't want to hurt anyone? People who just want to live and let live, earn a living, raise their kids and get along with their neighbors.

Its not the libs who are swaggering around, threatening other posters with violence, talking about what tough he-men they are.

Why not just leave innocent people alone? Why do the gun nuts always have to try to hurt people they don't even know?

Now that they have gone off and started posting on maps the residences that have guns, can we please post up maps that list the shitforbrains without guns. The left is all for "fairness" all the time so why the fuck not huh?? I'd kinds like to see some bad guys know where those who defend their residence with wiffle ball bats reside. See how they do with those bad-ass wiffle ball bats when a bunch of crack monkeys come a knockin'.:D:funnyface::fu:

Why?

Why hassle innocent people who don't want to hurt anyone? People who just want to live and let live, earn a living, raise their kids and get along with their neighbors.

Its not the libs who are swaggering around, threatening other posters with violence, talking about what tough he-men they are.

Why not just leave innocent people alone? Why do the gun nuts always have to try to hurt people they don't even know?
So... on your planet... everyone that owns a firearm isn't an innocent, peaceful person that just wants to be left alone?

Seems to me it's just the other way around. It's you fucking libroids that won't leave THEM alone.

Get a new schtick moron.

why are so many of the gun nutters acting all macho and he man and junk? All these threats are getting down right comical.

Otoh, remember when ted (poopy pants) nugent said he couldn't get it up unless he killed an animal.

You're a freaky bunch all righty.

thats right.......we are there sweets!!!:d:d:d

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2BvJzqeLp0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2BvJzqeLp0[/ame]

Last edited:
Hey Nuddy Luddbetter.......this one is for you...............

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOoUVeyaY_8]AA-12 Fully Automatic Shotgun!!! - YouTube[/ame]

win

Hey 007........those Russians can make guns bro...........

So, how's that nationwide ban on crystal meth, cocaine, heroin, and LSD working out?

Therein lies the proof that banning assault weapons or any kind of weapon can possibly be successful, but that does not matter to those who KNOW they know better than everyone else.

Immie

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to vote Democrat.

1. All those that have an assault weopon outside of their home are required to have the same license as is required for a fully automatic weopon. If you are caught with an assault weopon and no license, the gun is confiscated and destroyed, you go to jail, and have a felony count on your record.

If you sell or give such a weapon to someone, and they have no license, you both get felony counts.

An assault weapon is any semi-automatic with more than a five shot magazine.

2. If you store your guns irresponsibly, and they are taken and used in a crime, you own that crime.
And as Frank so correctly pointed out, you whine like a little bitch when someone suggests you should have to show ID when you vote.

Flaming hypocrite much?

oooooooh, pole's going hardass on the interwebz

:lmao:

i'm sure it's liberating
And little deli can't neg me anymore... aaaaawww... that got you all butt hurt now skippy?

Well call the suicide hot line and give the board a break from your trash ok? Ok... good little girl... run along now... :lol:

^

liberated

:lmao:
He turned off his rep just so you couldn't neg him???

I am extremely impressed.

:clap2:

Needs to be repeated since I am not giving up or registering my two now illegal guns (granted the bill passes).

All I have to say:
From my Cold Dead Hands! - YouTube

Whatever it takes.

Such an upstanding citizen, just begging to have a chance to kill some of your fellow Americans.

Perhaps we should see that you have a psychological evaluation. After all, we have seen the damage crazies with weapons of war have done this month.

Needs to be repeated since I am not giving up or registering my two now illegal guns (granted the bill passes).

All I have to say:
From my Cold Dead Hands! - YouTube

Whatever it takes.

Such an upstanding citizen, just begging to have a chance to kill some of your fellow Americans.

Perhaps we should see that you have a psychological evaluation. After all, we have seen the damage crazies with weapons of war have done this month.

Yet you don't complain about the citizens who have acquired power that will kill their fellow citizens in order to capture the guns at the order of a government made up of citizens. I guess some people's ideas are worth killing for but not others.

So, how's that nationwide ban on crystal meth, cocaine, heroin, and LSD working out?

It certainly didn't take you long to put on your tin foil sombrero and go along with the OP like the sheep you are.
I just asked a question.

Like a coward, you refuse to answer it. But only because you know the gun ban you support could never work.

But that doesn't stop you from wanting to disarm law-abiding citizens and doing nothing about criminals.

Why do you want more victims of crime?

Whatever it takes.

Yet you don't complain about the citizens who have acquired power that will kill their fellow citizens in order to capture the guns at the order of a government made up of citizens. I guess some people's ideas are worth killing for but not others.
Yes, Roxy sure doesn't mind the idea of killing people taking advantage of their Constitutional rights, does he?

Conservatives seek freedom. Liberals seek to limit freedom.

Yes, Roxy sure doesn't mind the idea of killing people taking advantage of their Constitutional rights, does he?

This is certainly false if we are using modern definitions of the words. Conservatives won't let gays marry and that certainly isn't freedom. Conservatives, like Liberals, want to tax people, although at a slightly lower rate for some privileged folks, and that certainly isn't freedom.

I have found that your modern Republican prefers social control of society with slightly less economic control. Whereas, your modern day Democrat wants heavier economic control with slightly less social control.

The reality is both parties are anti-freedom. The opposite of freedom is force and both sides of our government coin (that probably costs more to produce than it is worth) are only interested in forcing you to do (or not do) things.

This is certainly false if we are using modern definitions of the words. Conservatives won't let gays marry and that certainly isn't freedom. Conservatives, like Liberals, want to tax people, although at a slightly lower rate for some privileged folks, and that certainly isn't freedom.

I have found that your modern Republican prefers social control of society with slightly less economic control. Whereas, your modern day Democrat wants heavier economic control with slightly less social control.

The reality is both parties are anti-freedom. The opposite of freedom is force and both sides of our government coin (that probably costs more to produce than it is worth) are only interested in forcing you to do (or not do) things.

Please don't conflate "conservative" with "Republican". The fact that the two are very different is partly the reason we're in the mess we're in.

Forum List

Back