DRUDGE.com HEADLINE - CIVIL WAR: SENATE TO GO FOR HANDGUNS

Yes, Roxy sure doesn't mind the idea of killing people taking advantage of their Constitutional rights, does he?

Conservatives seek freedom. Liberals seek to limit freedom.

This is certainly false if we are using modern definitions of the words. Conservatives won't let gays marry and that certainly isn't freedom. Conservatives, like Liberals, want to tax people, although at a slightly lower rate for some privileged folks, and that certainly isn't freedom.

I have found that your modern Republican prefers social control of society with slightly less economic control. Whereas, your modern day Democrat wants heavier economic control with slightly less social control.

The reality is both parties are anti-freedom. The opposite of freedom is force and both sides of our government coin (that probably costs more to produce than it is worth) are only interested in forcing you to do (or not do) things.

Please don't conflate "conservative" with "Republican". The fact that the two are very different is partly the reason we're in the mess we're in.

But you see it is not me that has merged these two words that perhaps long ago had different meanings into one. So called Conservatives are your so called Republicans. I hear the term used interchangeably non-stop on talk radio, the media, in coffee shops, at college campuses, etc etc.

Regardless, are you implying conservatives don't want to ban abortion? Don't want to ban gay marriage? Do they want to conserve their money and end all wars, bring home every troop from every base not in our borders? Modern Conservatives are Republicans that are trying to get in the backdoor.

In fact, I would argue that lines between Conservative and Liberal or Republican and Democrat are so poorly drawn these days that I can't distinguish where one country ends and the other begins. Both are parties of flapdoodle and force on unparalleled levels.

Last edited:
And so it shall begin, if this becomes law, we'll have an armed uprising the likes of which will make the last Civil War look like a skirmish...

Assault Weapons - Issues - United States Senator Dianne Feinstein

chicken-little.jpg

That's the best part. People call their peers crazy for being willing to fight/kill/go to war to keep their guns but find themselves devoid of criticism for the government who is willing to do the exact same thing to keep their guns and your guns (aka the same thing the other people want).

So, how's that nationwide ban on crystal meth, cocaine, heroin, and LSD working out?

It certainly didn't take you long to put on your tin foil sombrero and go along with the OP like the sheep you are.
I just asked a question.

Like a coward, you refuse to answer it. But only because you know the gun ban you support could never work.

But that doesn't stop you from wanting to disarm law-abiding citizens and doing nothing about criminals.

Why do you want more victims of crime?

Perfect example is New Jersey shooting today.. 3 DEAD.. Some of the toughest gun laws in the nation.. WHY DIDN'T THE CRIMINAL OBEY ALL OF THOSE LAWS??? Any liberal, answer that question?

It certainly didn't take you long to put on your tin foil sombrero and go along with the OP like the sheep you are.
I just asked a question.

Like a coward, you refuse to answer it. But only because you know the gun ban you support could never work.

But that doesn't stop you from wanting to disarm law-abiding citizens and doing nothing about criminals.

Perfect example is New Jersey shooting today.. 3 DEAD.. Some of the toughest gun laws in the nation.. WHY DIDN'T THE CRIMINAL OBEY ALL OF THOSE LAWS??? Any liberal, answer that question?

Did the gun seller observe all the laws? How fucking easy is it to pack your trunk full of weapons after a visit to the Moron State of SC, which has about zero laws regarding private sales of weapons?

Isn't Feinstein Jewish.....? what irony...

The proposed new law by Feinstein would:

• Outlaw all AR-15s and anything resembling an "assault rifle," including .22LR varmint rifles.

• Outlaw ALL semi-automatic rifles, period.

• Outlaws nearly all handguns.

• Allow you to own "permanently disabled weapons." That's your new Second Amendment right under the tyranny of the federal government.

• Massive funding expansion of the ATF to conduct raids on gun owners, during which the plan is to have the government murder and / or arrest and imprison all gun owners.

• Outlawing the domestic manufacture of nearly all firearms, further gutting the U.S. economy and costing hundreds of thousands of jobs lost while our freedoms are gutted.

• Outlawing all magazines over 10 rounds, instantly turning tens of millions of Americans into felony criminals.

• Require nationwide registration of all guns and gun owners, complete with fingerprinting (to build a federal database of all gun owners) and a certification from your local police chief who must vouch for you being "allowed" to own a weapon.

This law follows in the footsteps of Adolf Hitler who first required gun registration, then gun confiscation, and then unleashed genocide.

Learn more: Tyranny red alert: Traitorous Senator Feinstein seeking to criminalize nearly all firearms, require nationwide registration and fingerprinting of all gun owners

I just asked a question.

Did the gun seller observe all the laws? How fucking easy is it to pack your trunk full of weapons after a visit to the Moron State of SC, which has about zero laws regarding private sales of weapons?

^^^^^^^^^^^^ ROFLMAO Liberals making FOOLS of themselves all over the forum today.. Umm, it was in a police station... The criminal decided he wasn't going to obey the STRICT NJ gun laws.. How did this happen? According to you liberal gun grabbers, the answer is GUN CONTROL.. but that didn't stop the criminal.. DID IT?

Isn't Feinstein Jewish.....? what irony...

The proposed new law by Feinstein would:

• Outlaw all AR-15s and anything resembling an "assault rifle," including .22LR varmint rifles.

• Outlaw ALL semi-automatic rifles, period.

• Outlaws nearly all handguns.

• Allow you to own "permanently disabled weapons." That's your new Second Amendment right under the tyranny of the federal government.

• Massive funding expansion of the ATF to conduct raids on gun owners, during which the plan is to have the government murder and / or arrest and imprison all gun owners.

• Outlawing the domestic manufacture of nearly all firearms, further gutting the U.S. economy and costing hundreds of thousands of jobs lost while our freedoms are gutted.

• Outlawing all magazines over 10 rounds, instantly turning tens of millions of Americans into felony criminals.

• Require nationwide registration of all guns and gun owners, complete with fingerprinting (to build a federal database of all gun owners) and a certification from your local police chief who must vouch for you being "allowed" to own a weapon.

This law follows in the footsteps of Adolf Hitler who first required gun registration, then gun confiscation, and then unleashed genocide.

Learn more: Tyranny red alert: Traitorous Senator Feinstein seeking to criminalize nearly all firearms, require nationwide registration and fingerprinting of all gun owners

Yep..I thought the same exact thing..Like Jillian.. FOOLS who will never learn.. it's why the saying, "History repeats itself" holds meaning.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ ROFLMAO Liberals making FOOLS of themselves all over the forum today.. Umm, it was in a police station... The criminal decided he wasn't going to obey the STRICT NJ gun laws.. How did this happen? According to you liberal gun grabbers, the answer is GUN CONTROL.. but that didn't stop the criminal.. DID IT?
that shooting is actually a really good example of why guns on teachers would be a bad idea. the already arrested shooter took the weapon off a trained police officer and shot other armed police officers with it. think a high school or even junior high kid might be able to do the same to an untrained teacher?

This is certainly false if we are using modern definitions of the words. Conservatives won't let gays marry and that certainly isn't freedom. Conservatives, like Liberals, want to tax people, although at a slightly lower rate for some privileged folks, and that certainly isn't freedom.

I have found that your modern Republican prefers social control of society with slightly less economic control. Whereas, your modern day Democrat wants heavier economic control with slightly less social control.

The reality is both parties are anti-freedom. The opposite of freedom is force and both sides of our government coin (that probably costs more to produce than it is worth) are only interested in forcing you to do (or not do) things.

Please don't conflate "conservative" with "Republican". The fact that the two are very different is partly the reason we're in the mess we're in.

But you see it is not me that has merged these two words that perhaps long ago had different meanings into one. So called Conservatives are your so called Republicans. I hear the term used interchangeably non-stop on talk radio, the media, in coffee shops, at college campuses, etc etc.

Regardless, are you implying conservatives don't want to ban abortion? Don't want to ban gay marriage? Do they want to conserve their money and end all wars, bring home every troop from every base not in our borders? Modern Conservatives are Republicans that are trying to get in the backdoor.

In fact, I would argue that lines between Conservative and Liberal or Republican and Democrat are so poorly drawn these days that I can't distinguish where one country ends and the other begins. Both are parties of flapdoodle and force on unparalleled levels.
Banning abortion is looking out for the rights of the unborn, who are genetically-distinct human beings.

Banning gay marriage? I believe the truly conservative position is to get the government out of the marriage business.

Ending all wars and bringing the troops home? We have the right to look out for our interests abroad. Not sure what's not conservative about that.

I just asked a question.

Bringing them into NJ without registering them is a criminal act.

Take your time. I can tell you haven't given this any thought whatsoever.

that shooting is actually a really good example of why guns on teachers would be a bad idea. the already arrested shooter took the weapon off a trained police officer and shot other armed police officers with it. think a high school or even junior high kid might be able to do the same to an untrained teacher?
You'll have to remind me...who's advocating untrained teachers be allowed to carry?

Oh, yes -- no one.

1. All those that have an assault weopon outside of their home are required to have the same license as is required for a fully automatic weopon. If you are caught with an assault weopon and no license, the gun is confiscated and destroyed, you go to jail, and have a felony count on your record.

If you sell or give such a weapon to someone, and they have no license, you both get felony counts.

An assault weapon is any semi-automatic with more than a five shot magazine.

2. If you store your guns irresponsibly, and they are taken and used in a crime, you own that crime.

why are you afraid of my Ruger 10/22 ?

You'll have to remind me...who's advocating untrained teachers be allowed to carry?

Oh, yes -- no one.

those teachers will never have the training a police officer would - and by necessity they will be in close proximity to students and won't have their guard up.

does that really sound like a good idea to you?

Oh, yes -- no one.

those teachers will never have the training a police officer would - and by necessity they will be in close proximity to students and won't have their guard up.

Then you support having police officers stationed in every school?

Oh, yes -- no one.

Then you support having police officers stationed in every school?

aren't they in most already?

and i have no problem with that.

Forum List

Back