DRUDGE.com HEADLINE - CIVIL WAR: SENATE TO GO FOR HANDGUNS

You libroids are all nothing more than a bunch of pink assed, lily livered, coward little pussies.

Good thing America wasn't populated with you snakes in it's early days, or we wouldn't have a country now.

Bunch of good little, city slicker, government robots.

Stick your heads back up obama's ass and eat some more of his SHIT.

Last edited:
You libroids are all nothing more than a bunch of pink assed, lily livered, coward little pussies.

Good thing America wasn't populated with you snakes in it's early days, or we wouldn't have a country now.

You're the one who started this thread. That makes you a coward little pussy. You're also bat shit crazy and paranoid. You shouldn't be allowed to own a gun.

You guys remember when that one dude violated ten standing laws and the morons in the public demanded an 11th law to cure the problem.

You're the one who started this thread. That makes you a coward little pussy. You're also bat shit crazy and paranoid. You shouldn't be allowed to own a gun.

Coward for starting a thread... ok... you've reached into the barrel of tepid bull shit and comed out with another LOSER... MORON.

You're a yellow bellied little liberal puss bag. Why are you even in this country?

"DICK TUCK" ... yeah... between your legs like a scared fucking dog.

So you think the American military is going to kill it's own people?

Are you? You aren't even under orders or threat of court martial, and have already implied you're willing to kill your fellow Americans.

I personally do NOT think the military, OR the police, would follow this order.

Which makes me wonder, WHY are you sweating it? Even if the law passed, no one is "comin' fer ma guns!!!!"
Just who do you think all those "HICKS" are made up of? They're PRIOR MILITARY themselves, WAR VETERANS, they have ALREADY killed, they're TRAINED KILLERS by our very own military.

The third largest standing army on EARTH is the armed citizens of America. It is the reason why no country on EARTH would ever attempt to invade America. There isn't enough people in all the armies on earth put together to defeat and occupy the American citizenry. If they so decide they don't want to give up their firearms, THEY WON'T, and there isn't a force on EARTH that could make.

Stick that in your craw libtards.

you should use more caps, pole

i hear they are very liberating

:lmao:

more caps

Coward for starting a thread... ok... you've reached into the barrel of tepid bull shit and comed out with another LOSER... MORON.

You're a yellow bellied little liberal puss bag. Why are you even in this country?

at least he has one, pansy

Are you? You aren't even under orders or threat of court martial, and have already implied you're willing to kill your fellow Americans.

I personally do NOT think the military, OR the police, would follow this order.

Which makes me wonder, WHY are you sweating it? Even if the law passed, no one is "comin' fer ma guns!!!!"
Just who do you think all those "HICKS" are made up of? They're PRIOR MILITARY themselves, WAR VETERANS, they have ALREADY killed, they're TRAINED KILLERS by our very own military.

The third largest standing army on EARTH is the armed citizens of America. It is the reason why no country on EARTH would ever attempt to invade America. There isn't enough people in all the armies on earth put together to defeat and occupy the American citizenry. If they so decide they don't want to give up their firearms, THEY WON'T, and there isn't a force on EARTH that could make.

You should stop using all that Ben Gay on your penis... it's shriveled it up into a pussy... it won't cure your Herpes anyway... :lol:

:lmao:

You should stop using all that Ben Gay on your penis... it's shriveled it up into a pussy... it won't cure your Herpes anyway... :lol:

you sure spend a lot of time thinking about my penis, pole

is there something you'd like to share?

She's admitted to being a lifelong meth addict, so it's pretty clear she's not really law-abiding.

Are you law abiding? Most americans speed every day and drive drunk at least once a week. Two deadly crimes that kill thousands of americans every year. I'm sick of hearing about law abiding citizens.

Most Americans drive drunk once a week?

How did you get so full of shit?

I notice how you didn't dispute the speeding every day reference. :D I'd have to agree with that part, but the driving drunk at least once a week? That I would question.

As for speeding... I'm guilty.

Immie

I just fear for America. The liberals and obama are pissing on the constitution at every turn. They've turned race relations back 75 years, they've rekindled class warfare to a fever pitch, they've grown government by leap and bounds, they've spent money until bankruptcy is all but around the corner... it's all heading to a bad, bad place. The shit is going to hit the fan, and no one I'm afraid is going to be unaffected. It's going to hurt everyone. Problem is the liberals are all for it. They're cheering on obama like he's the anti Christ himself.

Yes, you're a coward for buying into the paranoid ravings of Drudge, and passing them on. Paranoia is a mental disorder of irrational fear. Only sissies worry about monsters under the bed. Add to that your chauvinist bravado about making the Civil War look like a skirmish shows what a little girl you are. Typical internet tough guy, spouting off insane shit from behind the safety of your keyboard.

Forum List

Back