DRUDGE.com HEADLINE - CIVIL WAR: SENATE TO GO FOR HANDGUNS

walk out the door and go for it. Lets see how far you get.

Welcher on the internet, welcher in real life.
Knock on my front door. See what happens.

Dumbass on the internet, dumbass in real life.

obvious pussy is obviously *liberated*

:lmao:
Hell man... all a guy really has to do is let you go, and you just keep making a bigger and bigger ass of yourself.

Must really suck to be you, to be so pety.

Neither am I. I'd welcome it.

I'd love a chance to fight you liberals.

You shoot people for knocking on your front door? You better warn Ed McMahon, pussy boy.

You libroids are all nothing more than a bunch of pink assed, lily livered, coward little pussies.

Good thing America wasn't populated with you snakes in it's early days, or we wouldn't have a country now.

Bunch of good little, city slicker, government robots.

Stick your heads back up obama's ass and eat some more of his SHIT.

more caps

I know you're mad that you can't neg me anymore crusty, but hey, there's always the suicide hotline.

Call if you need to.

Last edited:

Why would i go to your house? Do i look like warrior?

And just what do think I should "go for" if I walk out my front door? You trying to incite something?

You already threatened me once on here you little punk. Better watch your step.

Last edited:

Hell man... all a guy really has to do is let you go, and you just keep making a bigger and bigger ass of yourself.

whenever i feel down, pole, i remind myself i'm not you. :thup:

it's very liberating

whenever i feel down, pole, i remind myself i'm not you. :thup:

it's very liberating
Oh, I'm sorry deli... you must feel down a lot... remember, suicide hotline.

meh

Politically, the pols in the far left distrcits are going to spend this time flexing their muscles. They have zero to lose. Idiot k00ks like Feinstein can say whatever she wants and get away with it., just like that asshole Wasserman in Florida. Expect to see more of it, and the nuts on te left will get all giddy.

They'll settle on some bans of large magazine clips and guns like the AR-15 and that'll be the extent of it.

Write it down s0ns............

And just what do think I should "go for" if I walk out my front door? You trying to incite something?

when did ever threaten you?
go on liar..

meh

Politically, the pols in the far left distrcits are going to spend this time flexing their muscles. They have zero to lose. Idiot k00ks like Feinstein can say whatever she wants and get away with it., just like that asshole Wasserman in Florida. Expect to see more of it, and the nuts on te left will get all giddy.

They'll settle on some bans of large magazine clips and guns like the AR-15 and that'll be the extent of it.

Write it down s0ns............

Like the nuts on the left here.

I don't see any new firearms laws happening any time soon. Too many legal gun owners in America, and as soon as these moron leftists realize it could cost them their government seat at the tit, they'll STFU.

Now that they have gone off and started posting on maps the residences that have guns, can we please post up maps that list the shitforbrains without guns. The left is all for "fairness" all the time so why the fuck not huh?? I'd kinds like to see some bad guys know where those who defend their residence with wiffle ball bats reside. See how they do with those bad-ass wiffle ball bats when a bunch of crack monkeys come a knockin'.:D:funnyface::fu:

go on liar..

Good thing I kept a record of it. It was your BROTHER... you're off the hook for now...

Personalthreat_zps98ffb4f5.jpg

go on liar..

Good thing I kept a record of it. It was your BROTHER... you're off the hook for now...

Personalthreat_zps98ffb4f5.jpg

oh noes!!!! im off the hook from a welcher!

aw you took off your rep, you pussy.

Forum List

Back